Pabobo Dream Theatre

Pabobo Dream Theatre

Tal M

Tal M

Fantastic

My daughter loves her light. I made up words to the music so it is like she has her own personal lullaby. I have been singing this to her since she was 6 months old. She now sings it to her baby brother. I don't know what the time is but she loves it.

Teak

TeakAU

My son loves this light

We received this as a gift when my son turned one. He loves the light and we turn it on as we get him ready for bed. He watches the reflection on the ceiling as he lies on his change table and often falls asleep right there! We don't use the music or noises very often but the light itself has a very calming and hypnotic effect on our boy. He loves to play with it when it's not sleep time as well!
Captivating for my son. Lovely light display and reflects on the ceiling. Turns itself off.
It does't look flash. The music is a little loud and there is no volume control.