Pacific Hydro

Pacific Hydro Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Pacific Hydro? Claim your listing.
Deb D
Deb D

Do they provide electricity to regional Victoria as well?

ralph
ralph

DO YOU SERVE VICTORIA?

Bernadette
Bernadette

Good morning do you service Post Code 2440.

bobbysdad
bobbysdad

Pacific Hydro is now called Tango Energy.

Pret

Hi Guys. Which company is good for gas and power connection.

Pret

Do they supply gas connection as well?

Jean Trotter
Jean Trotter

Do they service postcode 4509 and do they do gas as well?

Aseman A
Aseman A

Hi guys after reading all the reviews I have decided to switch with tango . I have been with agl but they are ripping off ppl. Unfortunately tango doesn’t supply gas. Any suggestions for any reasonable gas provider?

truth kitty
truth kitty

I chose Momentum. No gimmicks, no percentage off, just really good rates. Most of our household runs on gas and the bills have been very reasonable, even through a cold damp winter. You can sign up online and they have great features for managing your account. Very happy with Momentum.

Dunniwasal
Dunniwasal

Hi my current plan will end on the 30th Aug 2018 what is the change over time with this date in mind?

regards Douglas Don

KGH
KGH

do they service sunshine coast qld 4558?

Mattiegee
Mattiegee

If you have your energy with Pacific Hydro, who do you have your gas with? Many suppliers require you to have elec. and gas on the same contract/bundle to get good prices.

Thanks guys, Matt.

David A

I had my gas and electricity with Momentum but switched my electricity to Pacific Hydro as momentum were no longer the cheapest but left gas unchanged

Merlin51h

Hi Matt, I used to have both electricity and gas with Red Energy. I still have gas with them. I'm not sure if they're the cheapest but in the ball park. I don't think you need to get a bundle deal and contract as a prerequisite to save the most. I wasn't penalised by Red Energy when I dropped their electricity supply. Hope that helps. Cheers Greg.

BM

Still with red energy at the moment but looking at other options for that too. Pacific don’t do gas yet- I asked .

aussiesheila

Is Tango the same as Pacific Hydro?

Yes ! Tango is the new name for Pacific Hydro

I think so

aussiesheila

Thanks, anyone know when they changed over? I've gotten mixed responses some ppl say they are still billed by Pacific Hydro

Merlin51h

Yes that's correct. They recently (last month or so) changed their name, but everything apparently remains the same. Last invoice I received was also showing in the name of Pacific Hydro but if you look closely it does mention Tango Energy Pty Ltd in the address block.

Tony

Yes, but if you look carefully, it appears that they have changed the business name for more than a year, not just now, under their contract and bills.

Refer to here: http://whrl.pl/Re5zec

pete
pete

do you offer the following concessions : 1/ Annual electricity 2/ Winter Gas 3/ Life Support for Electricity?

Tony

There are concessions as with all companies, but Pacific Hydro Tango Energy does not offer Gas at the moment, so no.

Life support: could be, you have to ask and they will confirm with the distributor!

Tyge
Tyge

I am a resident in Ballarat, can I join Pacific Hydro for my electricity?

SinnerandSaint
SinnerandSaint

Hi, I am not sure. I think it depends if they are linked to the wholesaler. I am in Geelong, so hopefully Ballarat is ok. I suggest that you contact them:

Phone: 1800 010 648

Email: support@pacifichydro.com.au

Visit: energythatcould.com.au

Good luck.

Hi Tyge,

Pacific Hydro services all of Victoria, there are only a few individual exceptions due to tariffs on certain residences.

Hopefully they were able to meet your needs!

Smurf85
Smurf85

Hi Tyge,

Did you end up signing up? I am in Ballarat also and sick and tired of AGL's ridiculous prices so I am trying to find a provider with reasonable prices.

Cheers!

Tony

Any current customer with Pacific Hydro? How do you think about them? A good power company? And did they ever increase the tariff price in the middle of a contract?

Ailiefree
Ailiefree

When I signed with them a couple if years ago, their prices we're literally half of Click, who was our then supplier. Pacific Hydro also charged no connection or disconnection fees. They were great to deal with and gave me a bill comparison.

I am still a happy customer. I just wish they handled gas as well.

Hi Tony,

You sign a contract which prevents any increases to prices except government enforced taxes such as the carbon tax. No exit fees either which is a plus if you do ever decide to switch away!

Roy
Roy

I am using AGL. I do not have gas, I have 16 solar panels. I always pay on time.

I wish to know, are there charges for leaving AGL? and are there charges for signing up with Pacifichydro?

Can you guaranty my bottom line will be less than my current charges at AGL?

Thank you!

Roy Davis

airsolaja
airsolaja

you would have to see how long are you with AGL, if you are longer then 2 years, you most probably are not in contract so termination fee should be nonexistent. best to do is to call agl and confirm for your self.

Paul
Paul

I just done my research Victorian Energy Compare website. Pacifhydro have excellent supply and usage rates but unfortunately for yourself having solar they don't currently service solar customers at this time

Susan S
Susan S

Pacific Hydro now service customers with Solar

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Pacific Hydro? Claim your listing.

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now