Pacific Hydro

Pacific Hydro Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

Do they service postcode 4509 and do they do gas as well?

Hi guys after reading all the reviews I have decided to switch with tango . I have been with agl but they are ripping off ppl. Unfortunately tango doesn’t supply gas. Any suggestions for any reasonable gas provider?
I chose Momentum. No gimmicks, no percentage off, just really good rates. Most of our household runs on gas and the bills have been very reasonable, even through a cold damp winter. You can sign up online and they have great features for managing your account. Very happy with Momentum.

Hi my current plan will end on the 30th Aug 2018 what is the change over time with this date in mind? regards Douglas Don

do they service sunshine coast qld 4558?

If you have your energy with Pacific Hydro, who do you have your gas with? Many suppliers require you to have elec. and gas on the same contract/bundle to get good prices. Thanks guys, Matt.
I had my gas and electricity with Momentum but switched my electricity to Pacific Hydro as momentum were no longer the cheapest but left gas unchangedHi Matt, I used to have both electricity and gas with Red Energy. I still have gas with them. I'm not sure if they're the cheapest but in the ball park. I don't think you need to get a bundle deal and contract as a prerequisite to save the most. I wasn't penalised by Red Energy when I dropped their electricity supply. Hope that helps. Cheers Greg.Still with red energy at the moment but looking at other options for that too. Pacific don’t do gas yet- I asked .

Is Tango the same as Pacific Hydro?
Yes ! Tango is the new name for Pacific HydroI think soThanks, anyone know when they changed over? I've gotten mixed responses some ppl say they are still billed by Pacific Hydro

do you offer the following concessions : 1/ Annual electricity 2/ Winter Gas 3/ Life Support for Electricity?
There are concessions as with all companies, but Pacific Hydro Tango Energy does not offer Gas at the moment, so no. Life support: could be, you have to ask and they will confirm with the distributor!

I am a resident in Ballarat, can I join Pacific Hydro for my electricity?
Hi, I am not sure. I think it depends if they are linked to the wholesaler. I am in Geelong, so hopefully Ballarat is ok. I suggest that you contact them: Phone: 1800 010 648 Email: support@pacifichydro.com.au Visit: energythatcould.com.au Good luck.Hi Tyge, Pacific Hydro services all of Victoria, there are only a few individual exceptions due to tariffs on certain residences. Hopefully they were able to meet your needs!Hi Tyge, Did you end up signing up? I am in Ballarat also and sick and tired of AGL's ridiculous prices so I am trying to find a provider with reasonable prices. Cheers!

Any current customer with Pacific Hydro? How do you think about them? A good power company? And did they ever increase the tariff price in the middle of a contract?
When I signed with them a couple if years ago, their prices we're literally half of Click, who was our then supplier. Pacific Hydro also charged no connection or disconnection fees. They were great to deal with and gave me a bill comparison. I am still a happy customer. I just wish they handled gas as well.Hi Tony, You sign a contract which prevents any increases to prices except government enforced taxes such as the carbon tax. No exit fees either which is a plus if you do ever decide to switch away!

I am using AGL. I do not have gas, I have 16 solar panels. I always pay on time. I wish to know, are there charges for leaving AGL? and are there charges for signing up with Pacifichydro? Can you guaranty my bottom line will be less than my current charges at AGL? Thank you! Roy Davis
you would have to see how long are you with AGL, if you are longer then 2 years, you most probably are not in contract so termination fee should be nonexistent. best to do is to call agl and confirm for your self.I just done my research Victorian Energy Compare website. Pacifhydro have excellent supply and usage rates but unfortunately for yourself having solar they don't currently service solar customers at this timePacific Hydro now service customers with Solar