Pacific Mortgage Group

Pacific Mortgage Group

4.9

Rokeisland

Rokeisland

The most competitive interest rates available!

John from Pacific Morgage Group has looked after our morgage for many years. John always hunts down the lowest interest rates available from the market. We always get great customer service and professionalism from Pacific Morgage Group. My Wife and I highly recommend Pacific Morgage Group for anyone who wants the best interest rates available.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2005
Loan used forRefinancing

Great product and exceptional service

I recently refinanced my residential home with PMG and I was very impressed with there service and efficiency.
I had shopped around to others and no one would come close to the rates and service that these guys offered.

John was very professional and available at anytime to answer my questions.

I would highly recommend then to anyone looking to refinance or purchase

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Sarvesh Desai

Sarvesh DesaiSydney, NSW

Excellent and very reliable

I dealt with John and throughout the process John was really professional and went beyond to answer my calls and reply to messages in time. Will certainly recommend John and his team.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Pacific Mortgage Group compares to other Home Loans

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complicated arrangements set up well with good rates

We have worked with John at Pacific Mortgage Group for 2 years now after he arranged remortgages of our investment properties and home. It was complicated but he managed the entire process, saved us a good deal on the way and set up much better loan structure. This has allowed us to work with them again to remortgage to take advantage of the current fixed rate offers. Don't underestimate the importance of this skilled service; it set us up well and we benefited in the hip pocket every month.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Sarah D

Sarah DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Christine at PMG was a delight to work with. She obtained the best home loan rate according to our terms (not an easy feat), and made the whole process clear to understand & stress free. She was very helpful & diligent. I highly recommend PMG (& Christine)!

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Best customer service.

This is the second time we have organised loans through Christine at PMG and couldn’t be happier with her service. Very helpful and always so quick to reply to emails. She went above and beyond to get our loans over the line when things went a bit pear shaped. She will definitely be our first port of call next time we need finance.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

very helpful and friendly service

Pacific Mortgage Group provided helpful and efficient service when we were refinancing our home loan. We are happy with the rate provided and Christine was able to make the process as easy as possible and assist with any quesitons regarding the paperwork. Would recommend.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Adem M.

Adem M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast effective service with simple cheap products

Have just refinanced with PMG again to an even lower rate. The service is fast and efficient and the team at PMG did most of the leg work for me. The product speaks for itself, extremely low rates with 100% offset unlocking extra capital.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
See all Pacific Mortgage Group reviews

Simon Casked

To those who have taken a loan from PMG, do you get refunded for the solicitor/legal fees? Or is the refund just for the application, processing/valuation, and settlement fees?

thanks very much!

John G
John G

Hi Simon, We were refunded the application, valuation, and annual fee… Hope this helps you.

Simon C

Thanks.. looks like they no longer refund the solicitor/legal fees ..

VKG
VKG

Are you getting Annual Fee refund as lender is charging monthly (In my case lender charges $10 each month so shall I expect $120 for the year or $10 each month?) . If the answer is yearly then shall I assume after year completes? Thanks

dimmyasked

I'm a bit worried about my application because of the negative reviews and that I'm nervous around money. Who underwrites PMG for the offset accounts, etc? I know I sound like a dumb-bum but I like the interest rates and conditions but am unsure about the fundamentals. How do I know which bank I'll end up with? Not that I care - I just want to know.

MG81
MG81

The lender that they used for me was Australian First Mortgage. Its not an offset account, its a redraw facility that they offer (similar but a bit different). If you do decide to go with them, just ensure that the rate you are told when you are given preapproval does not mysteriously change when you submit your proper loan application. I think its pretty dodgy that they can change the rate after you have been given preapproval hence leaving you little time to try to find another lender once you have bought a house.

Have you thought about looking at loans.com.au or ubank? I will be checking them out once I get a chance to refinance.

dimmy

Thank you. I'd originally started with Aussie but PMG was such a better deal. At least on paper.

Leon
Leon

Yes I have had similar experiences with AFM but when I told PMG I was unhappy John did my next loan at Mortgage Ezy. I wish he had done all of mine there. Great rate and its moved down with every RBA decrease and nothing has been too much trouble for them. maybe they get less commission from them but I would recommend you ask John to quote their rate next time.

MaybeBaby13asked

To the people who have taken out loans with PMG.

Have any of you found with the variable rate home loan that the interest rate has increased at all after commencing the loan???? (such as to say in a dodgy way)?? Wanting a loan asap but don't want to get scammed in the long run....all experiences welcomed!

Amused
Amused

No. PMG is just a broker. They use lending institutions who loan you the money. My mortgage is through an NAB subsidiary and so is my brothers ( another PMG) client. Once you have the loan settled you don't here from PMG again. AFAIK interest rates will rise and fall around the sane time as any other lenders will.

JJ1972
JJ1972

I've had a great experience with them. My interest rate is low compared to other lenders out there. I was recommended by a family friend who has been with PMG for many years now, his rate is still low even after many years.

MaybeBaby13

Thank you for your answers it is greatly appreciated :)