Pacific Mortgage Group

Pacific Mortgage Group (page 3 of 7)

John GSydney

Great Rates!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Christine from PMG. She was extremely helpful and made our refinance a breeze. With the fantastic interest rates we are now able to commence our renovations and still pay off our mortgage. Thanks again for assisting us in making our dream home renovations a reality. Look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

Fantastic service

My business partner and I dealt with Christine at PMG, who recently helped us take out an investment loan. They were able to give us a very clear explanation of what they could do, and an amazing rate compared to what else is available in the market. Christine also went above and beyond what we might have expected from a broker, coming to meet us at our homes and places of work in order to get documents signed. Even though we both were travelling overseas during the settlement period, Christine still managed to get everything in place so that we could settle on time. We will definitely use PMG again.

Difficult case!

Me and my partner building our first home and went with Pacific Mortgage Group. We had a lovely lady Christine who dealt with us and i will say this, she was fantastic. We were possibly one of her most complicated case's and she handled everything professionally and perfectly. She worked very hard for us and even though it was tiring for her and got not nice calls from other people we dealt with, i would very much recommend going through them. Great service, always there when you needed something. I wouldn't want anyone else to of handled this. Thanks again for your hard work :)

No Fuss, Quick and Reliable Service

John is a fantastic broker that gets things moving. Whilst others have commented about his pushy behaviour, he gets the job done and and takes the stress out of what can often be a painful process. At the end of the day, the rates that he is able to obtain for his customers is highly competitive and the quicker the refinancing process is completed, the better off you are financially. He's always available and easy to get in contact with and is great that he comes interstate to meet with you face to face. Would highly recommend to others.

Get out if you feel uncomfortable

[name removed] started yelling and calling late at night with demands (he won't put anything in writing) once we had put a lot of time and effort into the application. We stupidly stuck with the process for the cheap rates and because time was ticking but then the contract he presented didn't reflect what he had promised. If he says 'trust me' or don't ask questions then run...

Brendan

BrendanAdelaide

Excellent service and excellent home loan product

I recently arranged a home loan through Pacific Mortgage Group. I was very happy with their service and the loan product they found for me. I had a lot of questions as this was my first home loan and they were all answered very quickly. I was also impressed with their willingness to respond to questions outside of regular business hours. It took a lot of the stress out of the process. I did a lot of research to compare home loan options from the big banks and smaller lenders and the loan offered to me by Pacific Mortgage Group was the best I could find. Combined with their excellent service, it means that I would very highly recommend Pacific Mortgage Group to anyone looking for a home loan.

Bish

BishSydney

Exceptional service - always going the extra mile!

Cyberdude

CyberdudeSydney

Good product but buckle up

John...mate!

Stop abusing your customers! Seriously, you are so out of control on the phone sometimes I think you have bi-polar disorder or worse.

Dude...you are KILLING your business.

You work in a high stress job but so do some of us. You do a lot for your customers that we don't see but you can't yell at people.

I'm staying with you as long as I can but if the swearing and abuse continues I'm pulling the pin.

You've got a good product in place - so pls pls pls

Great support

Charlie

CharlieSydney

Customer service was close to verbal abuse

Sbk

Sbksydney

Good service and very prompt

John just wants the job done and always strives to be on top of things. If you want the cheapest loans then pmg is where you will get it.

Ang

Angqld

Rude Phone Service Ever Received

I just call their 13 number and wanted to get more information on transferring my existing 3 mortgages from another bank. The person I spoke (male, he even didn't introduced himself despite my request to give me his name). He was extremely rude, non-friendly with poor customer service skills. I am in customer service myself and I was just shocked how he dealt with me. I have to say I've got an accent but it does not give him any right to treat me differently!

Paul M

Paul MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best rates and class act

Excellent rates and Christine has looked after me through the whole process and particularly read my character well that I'm particular for detail and like to ask questions to affirm my understanding. She would go through the extra mile to make sure I was cc'd on every communication that she felt was relevant for my interest and would pursue and harass any external parties on my behalf to get the answers back to me ASAP. Superb effort and would happily deal with again. Well done Christine & PMG.

Scott H

Scott HWestern Australia

Excellent rates, efficient service

If you know what you want, are looking for the best rates and need a quick outcome, John is excellent. I recently took out my first mortgage with John, and couldn't be happier with the rate, and thier process. I will certainly be using PMG again in the future, and would recommend to anyone looking for a no-fuss, great product.

Terrible to deal with

[name removed] is the only person you can talk to and he is impatient, rude and aggressive. I looked up the complaints department as I wanted to lodge a complaint about him - he is the complaints department. I

Fkeixible, professional.

My experience with PMG and John has been exceptional over the last 5 years.

I have refinanced and purchased with them.

Always professional and rates were always low and competitive and never creeped up.

I can say I've been very happy and would always recommend there service and rates.

Lassie

Lassie

Interest rate creep

Be warned, do not go with small mortgage lenders, go with the large banks. our interest rate started off really good, but ended up well over 1 percent over what was available with the large banks. We left the lender and left John, he couldn't care less.

No fees, but...

Be warned

John was extremely rude, not kidding Would get phone calls from this man at all times of day with him shouting at me. There is lots of competition in this market, go elsewhere. Also was offered a cash back offer and he tried to get out of it, I got a phone call with him shouting at me again when I asked when my cash back offer would be paid. This man should not be in business

Great service quick and no hassles

Pacific mortgage group provides a great service which is quick and hassle free and competitive. This company provides a great service and everything they said they would do they did. A+

See all Pacific Mortgage Group reviews

Simon Casked

To those who have taken a loan from PMG, do you get refunded for the solicitor/legal fees? Or is the refund just for the application, processing/valuation, and settlement fees?

thanks very much!

John G

Hi Simon, We were refunded the application, valuation, and annual fee… Hope this helps you.

Simon C

Thanks.. looks like they no longer refund the solicitor/legal fees ..

VKG
VKG

Are you getting Annual Fee refund as lender is charging monthly (In my case lender charges $10 each month so shall I expect $120 for the year or $10 each month?) . If the answer is yearly then shall I assume after year completes? Thanks

dimmyasked

I'm a bit worried about my application because of the negative reviews and that I'm nervous around money. Who underwrites PMG for the offset accounts, etc? I know I sound like a dumb-bum but I like the interest rates and conditions but am unsure about the fundamentals. How do I know which bank I'll end up with? Not that I care - I just want to know.

MG81
MG81

The lender that they used for me was Australian First Mortgage. Its not an offset account, its a redraw facility that they offer (similar but a bit different). If you do decide to go with them, just ensure that the rate you are told when you are given preapproval does not mysteriously change when you submit your proper loan application. I think its pretty dodgy that they can change the rate after you have been given preapproval hence leaving you little time to try to find another lender once you have bought a house.

Have you thought about looking at loans.com.au or ubank? I will be checking them out once I get a chance to refinance.

dimmy

Thank you. I'd originally started with Aussie but PMG was such a better deal. At least on paper.

Leon
Leon

Yes I have had similar experiences with AFM but when I told PMG I was unhappy John did my next loan at Mortgage Ezy. I wish he had done all of mine there. Great rate and its moved down with every RBA decrease and nothing has been too much trouble for them. maybe they get less commission from them but I would recommend you ask John to quote their rate next time.

MaybeBaby13asked

To the people who have taken out loans with PMG.

Have any of you found with the variable rate home loan that the interest rate has increased at all after commencing the loan???? (such as to say in a dodgy way)?? Wanting a loan asap but don't want to get scammed in the long run....all experiences welcomed!

Amused
Amused

No. PMG is just a broker. They use lending institutions who loan you the money. My mortgage is through an NAB subsidiary and so is my brothers ( another PMG) client. Once you have the loan settled you don't here from PMG again. AFAIK interest rates will rise and fall around the sane time as any other lenders will.

JJ1972
JJ1972

I've had a great experience with them. My interest rate is low compared to other lenders out there. I was recommended by a family friend who has been with PMG for many years now, his rate is still low even after many years.

MaybeBaby13

Thank you for your answers it is greatly appreciated :)