Pacific Mortgage Group

Pacific Mortgage Group

Prasun

PrasunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick turnaround time. Will excel if the customer interaction is improved.

The turnaround time to refinance and loan processing is quick. They handled refinance and investment loans for me. Considering this as a strength they have, they will do even better if they consider 'Customer communication' as a potential area of improvement.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Cass

CassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Low rates

Christine did an excellent job processing the loan for my townhouse. She was very helpful and responded promptly to any queries. I would recommend PMG to my friends and family.

Loan TypeSplit
Adem M.

Adem M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast effective service with simple cheap products

Have just refinanced with PMG again to an even lower rate. The service is fast and efficient and the team at PMG did most of the leg work for me. The product speaks for itself, extremely low rates with 100% offset unlocking extra capital.

Online Tools
Loan used forRefinancing
Home Loans

Find out how Pacific Mortgage Group compares to other Home Loans

An agile and streamlined financial services broker, with market leading portfolio at their disposal.

We have used PMG for our residential mortgage products for 4 years.
Our experience has been excellent on all occasions, and in particular we view the providers that PMG deal with to have market leading rates and terms and conditions that allow flexibility for the customer.
If your financial affairs and documentation are current and updated, and inputs are at the ready, the customer experience can be quite accelerated.
We have found PMG’s availability and knowledge to navigate customers through the process to be excellent with all transactions

James

James

PMG - managed a complex set of loans

I had three loans to sort out, a tricky renovations construction and two investments to release equity. John provided personal service through the process. I am pleased at the rate we achieved. I have recommended him to friends.

No fees, but...

Great prices and efficient service.

I refinanced my home loan to a fantastic rate and with acceptable set up fees. The team work very hard to get your loan sorted however can seem a bit rude at times with the way they rush you along. Very happy with the product though.

This is my third loan through PMG. They must do something right otherwise I'd take my business elsew

Low fees, minimal service. hope they don't increase once payments start.

easy to deal with, quick response to calls, texts & emails.
Lowest rates on the market and minimal fees.
The guy i spoke to (who seems like the business owner) is a no small-talk get down to business kind of guy. He just wants to sell the loan with a "take it or leave it attitude". I don't mind as long as he gives me the info I need in a reasonable amount of time.
I just hope the rates wont increase once I start paying off my mortgage.
Low rates, minimal fees, quick response
minimal customer service (i.e. do your research first before calling this guy because it doesn't seem like he wants to spend time explaining things)

Home Loans

Find out how Pacific Mortgage Group compares to other Home Loans

great deal but sometimes abrasive

See all Pacific Mortgage Group reviews

Simon Casked

To those who have taken a loan from PMG, do you get refunded for the solicitor/legal fees? Or is the refund just for the application, processing/valuation, and settlement fees?

thanks very much!

John G
John G

Hi Simon, We were refunded the application, valuation, and annual fee… Hope this helps you.

Simon C

Thanks.. looks like they no longer refund the solicitor/legal fees ..

VKG
VKG

Are you getting Annual Fee refund as lender is charging monthly (In my case lender charges $10 each month so shall I expect $120 for the year or $10 each month?) . If the answer is yearly then shall I assume after year completes? Thanks

dimmyasked

I'm a bit worried about my application because of the negative reviews and that I'm nervous around money. Who underwrites PMG for the offset accounts, etc? I know I sound like a dumb-bum but I like the interest rates and conditions but am unsure about the fundamentals. How do I know which bank I'll end up with? Not that I care - I just want to know.

MG81
MG81

The lender that they used for me was Australian First Mortgage. Its not an offset account, its a redraw facility that they offer (similar but a bit different). If you do decide to go with them, just ensure that the rate you are told when you are given preapproval does not mysteriously change when you submit your proper loan application. I think its pretty dodgy that they can change the rate after you have been given preapproval hence leaving you little time to try to find another lender once you have bought a house.

Have you thought about looking at loans.com.au or ubank? I will be checking them out once I get a chance to refinance.

dimmy

Thank you. I'd originally started with Aussie but PMG was such a better deal. At least on paper.

Leon
Leon

Yes I have had similar experiences with AFM but when I told PMG I was unhappy John did my next loan at Mortgage Ezy. I wish he had done all of mine there. Great rate and its moved down with every RBA decrease and nothing has been too much trouble for them. maybe they get less commission from them but I would recommend you ask John to quote their rate next time.

MaybeBaby13asked

To the people who have taken out loans with PMG.

Have any of you found with the variable rate home loan that the interest rate has increased at all after commencing the loan???? (such as to say in a dodgy way)?? Wanting a loan asap but don't want to get scammed in the long run....all experiences welcomed!

Amused
Amused

No. PMG is just a broker. They use lending institutions who loan you the money. My mortgage is through an NAB subsidiary and so is my brothers ( another PMG) client. Once you have the loan settled you don't here from PMG again. AFAIK interest rates will rise and fall around the sane time as any other lenders will.

JJ1972
JJ1972

I've had a great experience with them. My interest rate is low compared to other lenders out there. I was recommended by a family friend who has been with PMG for many years now, his rate is still low even after many years.

MaybeBaby13

Thank you for your answers it is greatly appreciated :)