PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Joe Severino
Joe SeverinoMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great service.

Easy booking, fast service. Parcel was picked up on time and delivered on time. Pack & Send is easy to book online and works every time. Highly recommend for any size parcels or pallets

Jack
JackSydney, NSW

Convenient

I used the “DIY” option which was very quick, easy and very affordable compared to the all
Inclusive option.
I called to ask questions how the DIY option worked and staff were fantastic and helped a lot.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Amanda
Amanda

First time user - I'll be back again!

What an absolutely fantastic service! I'd never organised a courier before and was anticipating a complicated process that was expensive as well. The online book service was straight forward and pain free, and the rates were the cheapest all round. I received regular emails updating me on the process and the parcel was collected on time with no hassles at all. Cannot rate this service highly enough!

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Quick delivery but poor customer service

Package arrived quickly, however everything in one box was broken. The lady at the drop off facility was very rude and told me to expect my packages to be broken by the time they arrived as the boxes get thrown around without much care.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

I dropped my parcel at your office, it was delivered within the time promised, tracking was perfect.Packsend staff were very professional in their service to my needs . The price was excellent.

Hi Gordon,
Thank you for your glowing review.
We are so glad that everything went well with your delivery experience.
We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Tina Reardon
Tina ReardonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The fastest courier in times of covid.

Yes, the time I was told it would.
The tracking is good.
I have used three couriers now and this is by far the best each time. I will stick with these guys during covid. After covid I don't know because they are a little more expensive. Interstate is so much cheaper than sending in the same state too which is disappointing.
Usually they make good time. This one attached was one day late but I have had up to 10 days late with other couriers.

Delivery TimeLate

Hi Tina,
We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your honest recommendations.
It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided.

Duncan Cannon
Duncan CannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Noosa staff went above and beyond to get my package delivered. At their own cost.

Ordered courier collection for a Friday for me pick up from their Depot on Saturday as I am away on week days.
The order didn't arrive until late so I couldn't pick it up. They contacted me on Monday and when it arrived, personally delivered it to my home address.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Milton
MiltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple and easy

Online process was easy to navigate and drop off was as well. Package arrived on time in good condition. Tracking was also easy. Will definitely be using this service again.

Hi Milton,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments.
Your review of our online self-service platform means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Fantastic service!

Absolutely amazing service! Rita in Papakura went absolutely above and beyond to help us in a tight spot. They organised collection, packing, storage and sending of some very large and awkward furniture out of Auckland during the lockdown. I can't recommend her enough, she was in constant contact and so helpful throughout the entire process. Thank you so much!!

Hi Rochelle,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience.
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Webb
WebbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Communication.

I cannot compliment this service highly enough. I asked for a quote online, Their reply was quick and concise. I received a phone call asking me how they could help. Louise in CHERMSIDE was more than helpful. Said they would pick up between 4-5pm, arrived at 4:01. Received a phone call next day asking me if it was okay to repack some of my dilapidated boxes, and supplied and repacked them. The cost for me at least was minimal for the excellent service and communication I got. The boxes arrived unscathed at the destination in just 4 days. Happy Mother, even happier Daughter.

Hi,

perfect service

Pack and Send are good price and very good service.
They bend backwards to help. I like using their service for local and international parcels.
The website is easy and fast to use.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Quick, easy, and very affordable.

Parcels arrived quickly, and was not damaged. They were collected promptly, and the online booking system was easy. The tracking information was easy to follow. Would recommend and use again.

Hi Samantha,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send's online self service experience.
We're so pleased you found our service fast and easy and hope to see you again soon.

Dave
DaveMid North Coast, NSW

They are awesome

This is the second time I have sent something I value through Pack & Send(once to WA and once to QLD)and on both occasions it arrived fast and safe.
Well Done Guys

Hi Dave,
We look forward to helping you again soon.

helan tero
helan teroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

can't live without this service!

easy to order a pick-up of the parcel. Parcel collected on time. Parcel delivered fast! As a small business, it is really important that I get products to my clients fast.

Hi Helan,
It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided.
We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

I used the self service option.

I used the self service option and that was perfect for my purposes. All the info I needed was sent to me, I could then drop off and pick up on my own time, communication was good and boxes delivered in great condition and good time considering the holidays.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Lindy, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Online Self Service. We are so happy that you had such a great experience and look forward to seeing you back as a loyal customer.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi, In the current situation with so many people affected by COVID, it would be inappropriate to provide any 'guarantees' regarding transit times. Our PACK & SEND service centres can provide you with a variety of service options to choose from. Just visit our website to find your closest store - https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/.

Navjot
Navjotasked

Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?

Salumalo A.
Salumalo A.asked

Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.