PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Child aged 5 years sobbing with disappointment and exhaustion.

Order AUW0476534F
This is a surprise present for 5 year old child.
I was told yesterday 16/12/21 the parcel was out for delivery.
According to my tracker it arrived in Melbourne 15/12/21
Today 17/12 I'm told it arrived at the depot 7.27 this morning.
Incredibly disappointing and it's not O.K to make a 5 year old cry.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Rikki, We're very sorry that your delivery was delayed at this very busy time of year. We've checked your tracking number and confirm that the delivery was completed at 5.03pm today. We do apologise for the disappointment.

Rikki
Rikki
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks Rikki. We appreciate your understanding.

Very Average

Package leaves Qld for NSW, after 48hrd the tracking app places it in SA. My inquiry was rebuffed; "private arrangement between Sender & P&S". But I paid?! It arrived a week later, only slightly damaged.

MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was very confused

I sent 2 bags and received a call: only one arrived. I wonder where the other one is. The person who called me said it is probably the sender’s fault.

Monica

Hello, sorry the tracking number is AUW0463824D0. Today I went pick up the first bag, we clarified that the second bag is on its way.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Monica and we are glad to know your 2nd parcel is on the way. We sometimes see split shipments for many reasons and I hope this hasn't inconvenienced you at all.

Luca P.
Luca P.Perth, WA

Untrustable service

My Item was sent explicitly with direction of my sign at delivery time.
Instead the currier just throw 3500$ worth box outiside my house and left without wait anyone to pick it up!!
I dont mind that the item arrived with a week of delay ,But this is unacceptable!!!!

ex customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kingsgrove (Syd) Pack and Send

Orig quote $80,took their advice packed item and resubmitted, new quote $60,"ok,pickup" (3 blocks from depot),Was then rang up, $85 (??),"unhappy but go ahead. Next call, it's $125,"Really ??". Well you packed it, its bigger now. lost it at this point, being disabled with poor hearing and speech I don't really enjoy being exploited, I also made another error and put down price I paid for item ($20) not its value ($150).I'm assuming my tool cabinet is now sitting on their wall . And just to emphasize how poor this service is,1 hour after losing it with them Sendle delivered a larger cabinet, also interstate within 2 days and a third of their price.
Guess who I'll be using in future .

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Brilliant - thanks. I will refer this onto our management right now.

Karim
KarimSydney, NSW

Affordable Service - Not the best technology

The online self-service was user friendly and affordable. However, when the parcel was picked up and for several hours after, the status on the tracking link was not updated. I had to send an email to confirm the pick up of the parcel. Moreover, customer service were not able to give me an ETA. Furthermore, although I paid for a signature, my parcel was left in front of my door (understandably, this is due to the pandemic; however, the online service should note that)

Emma Brown
Emma BrownSydney, NSW

Bad communication but very cheap and I received the packages after a 2 day delay

The packages were booked a week in advance and were picked up 2 days late after I’d canceled it. I left a message after the packages were not picked up and no one ever got back to me also because the driver didn’t buzz the apartment and the job was canceled we were concerned the goods were stolen from the apartment foyer. When I rang to confirm I was told the driver picked them up even though I’d cancelled the order so I Icancelled the cancel and the packages were delivered the next day. The cost was incredibly cheap though so the service was good value but bad communication. I’m happy they were delivered in the end.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Slow, required a lot of follow up

Booked a pick up for Wednesday, it wasn’t collected until the following Tuesday, after I called 3 times to ask what had happened. I didn’t appreciate the lateness nor the need to follow up myself. I understand that there is a leak in demand at the moment, and a 1-2 day delay was flagged on the website. I would’ve understood this if the communication had been better.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Is just OK. Doesnt appear to be managed.

Competition of the booking form is a bit painful. Why can it not remember past common records? The tool is not updated inline with tracking. Most of my bookings show undelivered still.

Shipping TypeInternational

Julia C.Perth, WA

UPDATE: 35 days and counting with no update

35 days now and still nothing

Bh1
Bh1Sydney, NSW

Terrible from start to finish - will not use again

Online service used
Dreadful
Didn't advise of the pick up not being done
Tried to charge extra $44 for pick up even though advised of details
Startrak who were commissioned by them to deliver at the other end lost one of our boxes

Jeremy DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would not use them again

This was my first time using them. I used the self service option and booked it in for a 12-5pm pickup window. The sender took the day off work. Driver never arrived. I called just before they closed and was informed sometimes they run late and to wait. Sender waited till 7:30. No communication at all. Called back following week to rebook and they insisted it is to be a whole day window even though the website gives you a time frame. Driver just showed up the next day even though I had booked for Wednesday. The booking pickup is basically worthless. Very frustrating experience not worth it try elsewhere.

Allen
AllenSydney, NSW

Can't send electronics

Can't send electronics because: dangerous goods for online service

No TV, no computer, no console, no raspberry Pi, no mobile phone, not even components. Dangerous goods. idk. it must be because of those exploding Samsung phones.

Bouncing between Cairns and Brisbane

While the service and support from the Cairns crew was outstanding, Startrack's delivery was terrible - the parcel went from Cairns to Brisbane, then back to Cairns, before finally heading south towards Canberra. No explanation as to why; while a ticket was raised with Startrack to investigate, have heard nothing back. Took a week longer than it should, and while this is all Startrack's issue, I have no avenue to rate Startrack, so PackSend receives some of the ire.

ABC
ABCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional Staff and lack of knowledge Plus no system

The Package was not picked up on time despite reminding again.
And the actual pain started when I contacted their Parramatta Office and the staff over their has no sense to even how to communicate with client.
Half of their staff is good and well behaved and knows how to handle queries, while half of the staff is just terrible not ready to do the job............... just leaves you speechless

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi, In the current situation with so many people affected by COVID, it would be inappropriate to provide any 'guarantees' regarding transit times. Our PACK & SEND service centres can provide you with a variety of service options to choose from. Just visit our website to find your closest store - https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/.

Navjot
Navjotasked

Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?

Salumalo A.
Salumalo A.asked

Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.