PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

good price but needs more info

great price for delivery and super convenient but It would be better if you provided confirmation of the package being sent, an invoice for delivery and tracking info that actually reflected where the package is.
This caused some issues with Paypal as they require certain documents to release money.

Overall would recommend but better documentation would make the experience better

Phil
Phil

Drop off was painful

The Brookvale office had no parking, making it hard to drop off parcels. Took 15 mins to get served. So that wasn’t a great experience. However, packed arrived on time

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Phil. Our staff are busier than every with the constant need for freight services and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. We look forward to helping you again soon.

JimmyCentral West, NSW

Can covid stop being an excuse?!

Booking online was easy
Having the parcel picked up was convenient
Transit time were atrocious
Age old excuse of covid effecting shipping times
Was told 3-4 business days for interstate delivery, with COVID adding possibly another 2.
It took 8 business days….

Jimmy

Thanks for your response. There’s no point discussing this further, just thoroughly disappointed.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Understandable that you feel this way Jimmy and we apologise again. Hopefully you will consider our services again in future and give us a 2nd chance.

Marty K
Marty KAdelaide

Helpful staff but painfully slow delivery

Nailsworth staff were helpful to re-arrange delivery location in Perth.
Opted for road freight as goods weren't super urgent, but delivery time was terrible. Dropped off on the 6 Jan. finally arrived 24 Jan. Tracking information was fine, could see daily my parcel hadn't arrived!

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

better than Australia Post

Booked online which was easy and convenient. Rang my local agent (Mermaid Beach) to check on the pick up and they were quite rude and dismissive, stating that if I had booked online it had nothing to do with them. Quite disappointing, as a first time user I will never recommend that branch to deal with. No one came to collect, so I chased another agent down the street to pick my package up. Wasn't the best start to be honest. Delivery was quick and arrived safely.

Len Regan
Len ReganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed with initial booking options on website

On-line booking website was initially confusing and misleading.
I was looking for self-service, but the options were based on gross weight of consignments.
Initially I was sent to a service centre which took a day to provide a quote, which was more than twice the self-service cost.
Eventually I was able to work out how to get to self-service, which I had used many times in the past.
Courier collection and delivery was up up to the usual Pack and Send good standard.

Sukanta Shill
Sukanta ShillSouthwest, VIC

Good

Didn't arrive on time, delayed a lot, anyway I got my bags. They communicated time to time. I am ok with the service but not happy. Will send next time as well.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Disappointing experience (due to the carrier though)

Karim
KarimSydney, NSW

Affordable Service - Not the best technology

The online self-service was user friendly and affordable. However, when the parcel was picked up and for several hours after, the status on the tracking link was not updated. I had to send an email to confirm the pick up of the parcel. Moreover, customer service were not able to give me an ETA. Furthermore, although I paid for a signature, my parcel was left in front of my door (understandably, this is due to the pandemic; however, the online service should note that)

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Delivery time not achieved

Package picked up on time.
Chose express option.
Advised package would arrive the following day in the morning (Wednesday am).
It arrived the the afternoon of the day after (Thursday late pm).
Package arrived in good order.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Rod, Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know of your recent experience. We're glad everything worked out well for you and hope to see you again soon.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Average at best

The staff member at the Marrickville Pack&Send was both rude when I dropped off the product and when I called.

-Dropping off my product it was made to be a massive hassle for them as I didn’t have the labels already on the boxes. I had specifically rang the head office and they said it was fine to drop the product and the Marrickville site would look after it.
- I was told don’t bother calling just wait for the product to arrive.

Positive was it was a reasonable price but what should have been a same day/next day delivery took 3 day.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Is just OK. Doesnt appear to be managed.

Competition of the booking form is a bit painful. Why can it not remember past common records? The tool is not updated inline with tracking. Most of my bookings show undelivered still.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Shipping TypeInternational

JJTT
JJTTHunter Region, NSW

Delivery got there

Large parcel got to the address ok, but it took a while. During the process tracking was not consistent, so it was hard to work out the parcel actual location.

Price good, fast but

The only problem is quite lots of time parcel were not picked up on the day I booked. Well, it is troublesome coz I can’t always wait for that. If the driver can’t come should stop least message me or their route or arrangements should be better. 8 out of 10 times they didn’t come on the day I booked .

Chiho Li
Chiho Li

I understand your situation and hope not to cause too much pressure to the drivers even I do wish better pickup arrangements. Your office staff are helpful and kind, I would review my rating if service is improved.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you Chiho. I appreciate you considering to change and we will do everything we can to have supplier service improve.

T & N D
T & N DSouth East Queensland, QLD

A day late

I wish I could say I was really happy but as
The courier driver showed up a day late to collect my parcel. I was frustrated by this as I waited all day on the day it was supposed to be picked up and then I couldn’t go out the following day until it was. Considering I paid almost $60 I wasn’t impressed. The item did get delivered a few days later so wasn’t next day which is what I paid for. I’m sure I was just the unlucky one.

JEFFERSON T.
JEFFERSON T.asked

What's the shipping charge I want to send cycle (bike) weight 9 kg to India ( assam) pin code 781005

LizBet
LizBetasked

Can you please confirm that the additional cost for a signature on delivery will ensure that a signature is obtained and parcels will not simply be left on doorsteps etc?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.