good but somewhat inflexible.
Parcel was picked up and delivered on time, and the price was right. I had to change from dropped to depot and picked up from address (same suburb and price) however the system was inflexible and I had to cancel the first order and get a refund and rebook. Please fix this part of the system.
Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND
Questions & Answers
Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?
Hi, In the current situation with so many people affected by COVID, it would be inappropriate to provide any 'guarantees' regarding transit times. Our PACK & SEND service centres can provide you with a variety of service options to choose from. Just visit our website to find your closest store - https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/.
Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)
UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?
Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.
Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.
Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives
Pack & Send delivers both packed and unpacked goods, including fragile, oversized and highly valuable items.
Services include: local and point to point services - for deliveries sent and received in the same city or town, priority services - for delivery on the next business day, interstate and international courier services, and courier satchels available in a variety of sizes, which are delivered on the next business day.
Points of praise for Pack & Send
- An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
- Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
- Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
- A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
- The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
- Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.
If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.