PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Quick service, well packed

I left my kindle at a hotel. Pack & send collected it, packaged it up very well and got it to me in a couple of days. Great service! Thanks Lilydale branch!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Lilydale. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Great Service

We received great service from Pack and Send in Mittagong. Joe provided a quote quickly and was happy to offer a different service to New Zealand to try and reduce costs. The painting was beautifully wrapped and protected and arrived in perfect condition. We were very happy with the service.

Shipping TypeInternational
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your experience with us Fiona. It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer and we hope to see you again soon.

Glenn Bouwer
Glenn BouwerSydney, NSW

Seamless and easy.

They have a very user friendly ordering process, the collection and delivery went off without any hitches and it was all done at a competitive price . No drama, I will definitely opt to use Pack & Send again!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments Glenn. It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're really happy to hear that you'll be recommending us to others.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Excellent work from the pack and send team southern highlands NSW

Excellent work from the pack and send team southern highlands NSW. The job was handled professionally and promptly with careful attention to packaging. Communication throughout was timely and reliable. Thank you.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience PJS. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

stephen whittle
stephen whittleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Arrived quickly and on time. No damage and inquiries were answered quickly and accurately Tracking information was easy to follow up. Service centre was handy to senders location. Will use again

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we did Stephen. It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we hope to see your business again soon.

Naomi
NaomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy

I was the sender and receiver. I didn’t want the person sending my saddle to have to make a trip into town and find packaging. Pack and send took all that burden away! Jason was super easy going with a few different scenarios I came up with. The pricing was excellent and my saddle arrived within the time frame even with Easter right in the middle of it all! I definitely recommend this company!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do Naomi. It's all part of our "No Limits" service and it is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off.

Easy to use website and trouble free delivery. Definitely use them again

I was the receiver but filled all the information in with help from the sender. Website was easy to understand and delivery was fast and it was dropped off at local post office.

Pick up and delivery

Needed to arrange a cost effective way to get 3 large packages picked up and delivered.
Pack and Send quote met my expectations.
Pick up was prompt and on time.
Delivery to my home in under 24hours interstate was awesome, was not expecting such a prompt delivery, so well done!

Paulo
PauloSydney, NSW

Great job Pack and Send Geelong

Simply the best, Liam and Abdul at Pack and Send Geelong, well packed, great tracking and quick delivery. Highly recommend this branch. I have used Pack and Send all over Australia and I have never had an item so we’ll packed, I highly recommend this store.

Hi Paulo,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Geelong,

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Patient and kind customer service, even in hard times.

Despite covid making some aspects of the service unavailable, Pack and Send customer service representatives were extremely clear and kind in explaining the situation, our options, and were patient in answering our questions. Very impressed.

Hi Jason,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience.

mag m.
mag m.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I can highly recommend Pack & Send. They were courteous, efficient and helpful in arranging for my passport to be collected from Lake Macquarie and sent to Brisbane during the recent catastrophic floods, road closures and cancelled flights. They kept me posted with progress and unavoidable delays. Will certainly use them again.

Hi Mag,
Thanks for taking the time to write to us about your experience with PACK AND SEND Erina.
Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Great service, efficient, and the staff were wonderful to deal with

Leonie was very friendly and easy to deal with. The process of getting a quote and paying the invoice was simple and straightforward. We were able to have our items picked up, securely packaged, and transported with no issues.

Hi Sienna,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Very safe and reliable. Fast delivery

I left my wedding rings at hospital 17 hours from home!! They collected my rings, packed and sent them back to me. Arrived quickly and very well packed. Great communication. Thank you so much

Hi Gen,
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA

Too Easy

I send an email to my local Pack & Send, Ken and his team deliver with no fuss and on time. I get them to do my dirty work arranging my collections from around the world. Keep up the great service team.

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
Our team will be so pleased to hear you were happy with their service.

Jack
JackSydney, NSW

Convenient

I used the “DIY” option which was very quick, easy and very affordable compared to the all
Inclusive option.
I called to ask questions how the DIY option worked and staff were fantastic and helped a lot.

JEFFERSON T.
JEFFERSON T.asked

What's the shipping charge I want to send cycle (bike) weight 9 kg to India ( assam) pin code 781005

LizBet
LizBetasked

Can you please confirm that the additional cost for a signature on delivery will ensure that a signature is obtained and parcels will not simply be left on doorsteps etc?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.