PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Vir

Vir

Best Option for Overseas Courier

Hi, I am the sender, I like this arrangement because it gives me the option for the best courier charges and flexibility. The package was dropped at the nearby Pack and Send shop and was picked by the courier company the next day. The package was reached 2 days before the given estimated time, which was great. The self-packaging arrangement is really good also the staff at the Pack and send shop were really helpful.

Hi Vir,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Invincible

Invincible

Cost-effective and Fast Delivery

Cheapest and fastest delivery method I could find from Australia to India. AusPost was 3 times the charge.
Pack and send provided me the tracking, picked up packet from home (via DHL) so I was full assured that it will reach on time. Definitely recommended!

Hi Invincible,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're really happy to hear that you'll be recommending us to others.

Steve Callinan

Steve CallinanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient

Self Service option was very easy to use, delivery to New Zealand was done within just a couple of days, and the service at the drop off centre was quick and helpful.

Hi Steve,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Tony Rive

Tony RiveDarwin, NT

Tracking a little loose

I've used Pack & Send for a few years, but the concern I've had with most of my deliveries was tracking. My package came 5 days earlier than was suggested by the in-built tracking system this time. Previously, I've received an email at 3am to make sure I was available at 7am for delivery. I don't check emails that time of the day. But, it is an affordable way to get my belongings interstate

Very fast service!

I arranged for a packed to be picked up for me remotely from another city. It was picked up on time, and delivered very promptly. Could ask for better service.

Karlas King

Karlas King Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 Star Plus

I posted express parcel 1pm Thursday from Melbourne, Australia. And parcel arrived Kaitaia, (Far North), NZ Monday morning, two days earlier than the expected time of delivery. Easy step by step Online Self-Service to maximise your savings. I will never use Aus Post ever again for parcels. Outstanding and exceptional service. Highly recommended!

Hi Karlas,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Trev

TrevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Fantastic service, after waiting in for two other courier companies to come and pick up for their door to door service, To go from Brisbane to Sydney. I took it in to Pack and Send. It was there in just over 24hrs WOW will be using again.

Hi Trev,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Nicola Pickworth

Nicola PickworthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb Service

Fragile package arrived in perfect condition. Great friendly service.
This is the second time I've arranged to recieve a fragile item and always packed so carefully....really impressed and will use again.

Hi Nicola,
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Other Couriers
4.3
4.4
Sebastiano

Sebastiano

Fantastic will use again surely

Pretty quick delivery no issues , lovely staff helped me out beyond their means to deliver my package safely and without problems , thumbs up to the Coburg guy who helped me out !

Hi Sebastiano,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

AM am

AM amPerth, WA

The best service

Package arrived quicker than expected. Pricing was loads cheaper than competition. They accept debit cards for payment unlike some big names that only accept credit card payments. So pleased with the service.

Hi AM,

Scott Kilgour

Scott KilgourSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, professional service

Staff very friendly, process was quick and easy. Good location and parking was available and accessible.
Online system was simple and quick to use. Highly recommend using pack and send and delivery to the customer was quick.

Hi Scott,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Fantastic service!

I arranged to have a large box collected from family in regional NSW and sent to myself in WA. Cannot fault the process! Picked up on time, arrived within days in perfect condition and although family forgot to note on the box that there were fragile items inside, not one thing was broken or chipped! Information flow and updates were great and price was less than anticipated.

Eagle Farm outstanding customer service

Thank you so much pack and Send Eagle Farm. The service and professionalism of the team was amazing. Quick response and collection of my iPad from the Brisbane Airport. Cheaper than I expected also. Also arrived very quick.
Definitely highly recommend Eagle Farm. 5 stars from me. Thank you again.

McDuff

McDuffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt

Prompt and easy to use a great service, ease of booking and fast delivery time are important factors for me so using Pack and Send is a no brainer will use again

Hi McDuff,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Fantastic

Every aspect was easy, efficient and quick. Pick up was on time. They got it delivered quicker than expected and all in perfect condition. All tracking information was great and contact with staff was great.

Hi Kristie,

Anil Verma

Anil VermaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't think of a better service

Delivery was before the scheduled delivery date. The staff was very friendly at both ends. The customer service was prompt and effective. Can't think of a better service. Will prefer Pack and Send in future

Hi Anil,
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Fast delivery

I had 3 big size boxes going to Perth from Sydney, Got picked up Tuesday arrived Saturday ,Very Quick service and very good for the money. I was very happy with the service

Hi Paul,
It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

vicki

vickiPerth, WA

As Always, Great Service from Start to End

I sent a dressing table among other things by pack and send from Qld to WA - who would have thought that was possible. Not only possible, but delivered on time, without incident, all items arrived in good condition and the cost was very competitive. this is not my first time using pack and send Mackay and as always, impressed with the service. i absolutely recommend Pack and Send Mackay, thank you to Jenny and staff.

Quality Inspector

Quality InspectorSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Excellent service from start to finish.
Shae who took and processed my order was amazing. I recently moved from Perth to Sydney and needed several boxes picked up. Shae was so organized that it made all the difference to my move, she even adjusted well when I added another box from a different location.
Easy process from start to finish - picked up 6 large teachests on Thursday and delivered on Tuesday. Thanks Pack & Send and thanks awesome Shae.

Robert Payne

Robert PayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy delivery to the US

Our product was delivered in an exceptionally quick time frame to the states which is fantastic as we are looking at expanding our business into the United States. Very happy with the service which was delivered early than expected as well.

Hi Robert,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea

norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

John S.

John S.asked

Are you guys able to send iphone to India ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi John. Unfortunately not through the Online Self Service option. Please visit our website locations page for the nearest Pack & Send Service Centre who can assist. Thank you and please take care. https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-narre-warren-vic-3805/?p=39724

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Other Couriers