PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

John DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its 2022 and pack and send don’t think people using wheelchairs have parcels to send

I rolled my wheelchair to the nailsworth pack and send and there were steps at the entry. I called and asked for the wheelchair accessible entrance and was told the building is old and other shops like this. Although the person was helpful, don’t rent places that are inaccessible to customers and if you go ahead and rent it then ask for a wheelchair entrance. So much for ‘ There are No Limits to the solutions we can provide for you.’ as pack and send suggest.

John D

What will you be doing about current sites that have no access?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

As advised, we've passed your comments onto our management for incorporation into future site selection processes. It is difficult for established sites to accommodate however, this will be looked into and discussed further.

Took 2 days to pick up, but quick delivery once this happened.

My box was dropped off on a Thursday afternoon. It wasn’t picked up until Monday afternoon. But once picked up, from Perth, it was available in Sydney on Thursday afternoon. Box arrived in great condition. The tracking system was useless. When it was about to be delivered, the tracking showed as still being at Perth airport.

Delivery TimeEarly
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Pam, Thanks for your feedback on your recent shipping experience. We're sorry that the experience didn't tick all the boxes but we're glad that your bike arrived safely. We'll pass your comments onto the teams concerned for their attention.

Pam Crabb
Pam Crabb

Thanks for responding. The tracking website was very inaccurate. It would have been better not to have used it all.

Very fast but didn’t get asked to sign for it even though I paid for that service

Great pick up & delivery time.
I paid for the sign on arrival service but the delivery guy knocked on the door & was walking away when I opened it.
The parcel was sitting on the doorstep 5 meters from the street & anyone could have taken it

Delivery TimeEarly

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

good but somewhat inflexible.

Parcel was picked up and delivered on time, and the price was right. I had to change from dropped to depot and picked up from address (same suburb and price) however the system was inflexible and I had to cancel the first order and get a refund and rebook. Please fix this part of the system.

Couriers

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Jemma Townsend
Jemma TownsendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My package wasn’t picked up on the day I organised for it to be collected.

My package wasn’t picked up on the day I paid for it to be collected. When I called there was no one in customer service over the weekend so I left a message. I was never contacted back so I had to call them again. They apologised but offered me no recompense.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Laurence
LaurenceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a rip off

I had a package sent from Geelong to Adelaide. The only good thing about the experience is it was well packed & arrived the next day. The negatives , and there are plenty , the person I dealt with was at times quite rude saying he was super busy. Sorry but I fail to see how that is my problem. That I could have dealt with had it not been for the outrageous cost. For a 30kg parcel $351 when I believe it should have only cost around $170. I complained & then had some manager ring me to discuss & said he would come back to me. He rang me next day to say nothing they were prepared to do to reduce the cost.

As the headline says , a rip off. PACK & SEND way , way too expensive, there are much cheaper options around.

ManiPerth, WA

Unreliable

I used them for the first time and they made an unauthorised transaction mentioning the luggage exceeded the weight a week after the delivery. My father checked everything thrice and the weight was only 56 kg. Surprisingly, they claimed that the weight is 102 kg without any evidence. Unreliable company ripping off people.

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Avoid Mascot pack and send on saturdays

Shipping TypeInternational
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Hi Tom. We are truly sorry to hear of your experience. We are currently looking in to this to ensure this does not happen in future.

JEFFERSON T.
JEFFERSON T.asked

What's the shipping charge I want to send cycle (bike) weight 9 kg to India ( assam) pin code 781005

LizBet
LizBetasked

Can you please confirm that the additional cost for a signature on delivery will ensure that a signature is obtained and parcels will not simply be left on doorsteps etc?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.