PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Janie
JanieSydney, NSW

Faultless service .

Very efficient service indeed.
My package collected from Moss Vale , made safe and sealed at the Mittagong office , contacted me, yand I paid by credit card , and I received it a day later Tracking provided.
Staff were extremely helpful and polite .
Couldn’t fault this service . Thankyou .
J H

Hi Janie,
Thanks for taking the time to write about your PACK AND SEND experience.
We are so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience.

Ella.n
Ella.n

AMAZING. Will never use Aus post again

I sent a very large and heavy suitcase (almost 30kgs) up to the Gold Coast from melb for a bargain price ($80) and it arrived 2 days later!! So impressed considering my packages with Aus post have taken up to 5 weeks to send locally. Customer Service in store was great. Will continue to use Pack n Send :)

Hi Ella,
We love to hear that customers are happy with our service.
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Jan  W.
Jan W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service - Pack and Send LILYDALE

I had to get a small parcel to country Victoria rather urgently. A friend recommended Pack and Send. I found the Lilydale branch. They were very prompt with the quote, very helpful with their advice and the parcel arrived in just over 24 hrs (a day earlier than predicted). Thank you Bryden and Shane. Great Service - Much appreciated

Such a great experience!

I used pack and send bibra lake and they were incredible! I had to send over medication that needed to be kept cold and the team was so great in being able to assist me. The parcel arrived before it said it would and they were happy to assist me along the whole way.

Stephen T
Stephen TSydney, NSW

Fast and reliable

Told me sydney to Brisbane 2 days arrived in 1 day wow awesome service.
The tracking system is easy to use and very accurate I could not be any happier and so was the buyer .

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off.
We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Pete
PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very good humanly service

Finally a service not just good but still has that bit more human touch on it. I would happily offer the service in my local community for overseas postal services. Thank you.

Shipping TypeInternational
Lyn
LynIllawarra, NSW

Thanks for great service

The staff at the Mittagong office were friendly and efficient and I felt that the parcel would be in good hands. I was travelling to the delivery address myself and the parcel arrived the day after I did, which I thought was really fast.

Hi Lyn,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer.
Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Janet Dunn
Janet DunnDarling Downs, QLD

First time user

My carton was collected from my home at the agreed time and arrived at it's destination before the expected delivery date.
The carton was in good condition when received.
I would use this service again.

Hi Janet,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our customers.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So easy and friendly!

Iv sent bigger stuff through the post before and had to spend time boxing it up, wrapping it, writing out a couple labels, then lining up longer to finally the stuff which can be rather costly.
Pack and Send though, I walked in, gave em the address of where it had to go, and the item and left! If I wasn’t chatting to the friendly fella, I could have been in and out in a flash and found it much cheaper than the post.
Great biz for sending stuff.

What a glowing review!
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Happy Sender
Happy SenderPerth, WA

Quicker and Easier than Expected

Sent a reasonable sized box from WA to regional NSW (approx 18kg).
I got an online cost estimate, it was decidedly cheeper than the "usual service" on offer so thought it would be worth a try.
Arrived before estimated delivery date, fully trackable and emailed notice of arrival.
Checked with receiver they were happy with the condition of the box as well as the delivery process.
Will use again without question.

Hi,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience.
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy senders who found our services cost effective and timely.
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Ray
RayPerth, WA

Return

I delivered the goods to Pack and send and they were delivered before I expected, Pack and Send were reasonably priced and exceeded my expectations. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family.

Hi Ray,
We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Speedy, simple, service!

Christmas package dropped at the centre, sent the next day, quoted to arrive on christmas eve, but the package arrived a day earlier. Couldn't be happier! Pack and send saved christmas.
Will definitely use again.

Betty Tong
Betty TongSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy and quick service

picked up Dec 22, ETA was Dec29, parcel was actually delivered next day Dec23, very quick during this time of year. It would be nice if price can come down a bit.

Hi Betty,
We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

MH
MH

I can always rely on Pack and Send!

The package was picked up on time and delivered on time. The tracking system worked well with regular updates. I have used pack and send before and every time they have been reliable.

Hi,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.

Best price great service

Good accurate online quote. Follow up on 65kg weight error instead of 6 point 5. Fast service for just before Christmas. Delivered a day earlier.than expected. Took a weight off my shoulders.

Hi Elaina,
We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi, In the current situation with so many people affected by COVID, it would be inappropriate to provide any 'guarantees' regarding transit times. Our PACK & SEND service centres can provide you with a variety of service options to choose from. Just visit our website to find your closest store - https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/.

Navjot
Navjotasked

Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?

Salumalo A.
Salumalo A.asked

Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.