PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

John DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its 2022 and pack and send don’t think people using wheelchairs have parcels to send

I rolled my wheelchair to the nailsworth pack and send and there were steps at the entry. I called and asked for the wheelchair accessible entrance and was told the building is old and other shops like this. Although the person was helpful, don’t rent places that are inaccessible to customers and if you go ahead and rent it then ask for a wheelchair entrance. So much for ‘ There are No Limits to the solutions we can provide for you.’ as pack and send suggest.

John D

What will you be doing about current sites that have no access?

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA

Too Easy

I send an email to my local Pack & Send, Ken and his team deliver with no fuss and on time. I get them to do my dirty work arranging my collections from around the world. Keep up the great service team.

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
Our team will be so pleased to hear you were happy with their service.

Jack
JackSydney, NSW

Convenient

I used the “DIY” option which was very quick, easy and very affordable compared to the all
Inclusive option.
I called to ask questions how the DIY option worked and staff were fantastic and helped a lot.

Duncan Cannon
Duncan CannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Noosa staff went above and beyond to get my package delivered. At their own cost.

Ordered courier collection for a Friday for me pick up from their Depot on Saturday as I am away on week days.
The order didn't arrive until late so I couldn't pick it up. They contacted me on Monday and when it arrived, personally delivered it to my home address.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

A lot quicker getting my mobile phone back than what I had budgeted for time-wise

My mobile was in working order. Hadn’t missed a beat and very thankful for such a quick receipt of my mobile which I left at the airport and was quite worried about it.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Scott, We're so please to receive your review and her how our service centre was able to assist you in retrieving your phone. Thanks for taking the time to post your 5 star review and positive feedback.

Steve G
Steve Gwestern district

Great attention to detail and service

Hi Steve,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send North Ryde.
We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

DKM
DKMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Simple procedure to do online. All worked as expected, pickup was very fast & delivery was exactly as advertised. I would recommend this service to anyone wanting fast & reliable delivery at a competitive price.

Hi,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience.
We're so pleased you found our service user-friendly, fast and cost effective.
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Brisdoc
BrisdocSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest, most cost efficient way to move your stuff.

We shifted a large 15 kg box of Christmas presents from suburban Sydney, where it was picked up at the door on a Monday morning, and delivered to the door in suburban Brisbane on Tuesday at noon. That was in the middle of a pre-Christmas rush. Astounding.

Hi,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.
We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Christine B.
Christine B.Central, SA

Amazing service! Reasonably priced, great care taken with my saddle and it arrived quicker than expected and was easily tracked in transit. Will definitely use this service again if needed.

Hi Christine,
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Fantastic service!

Fantastic service! Hugely competitive price and excellent communication throughout.
Arrived in less time than expected and in undamaged condition.
Highly recommended!!! Will definitely use again in the future.
Thank you Amit!

Hi Kelly,
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Excellent Service

I bought a sculpture at auction and needed it shipped to Qld. Joe Arthur at Southern Highlands P&S made the process seamless. It was well packed and arrived on time.

Hi Louise,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer.

Very efficient and helpful

Package sent from WA, a mixup on size from sender, sorted with a phone call, self service was a breeze, package arrived in perfect condition.Thank you Pack and send, will definitely use again.

Hi Ashleigh,
We're so pleased you found our service reliable and easy to deal with.
We are over the moon that you were happy with the service provided.
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Stephen
StephenGippsland, VIC

Best Price, Best service!

Trust me when I say I did my homework, don't waste your time waiting on ridiculous quotes from other transport companies, you will only lose more time. Pack & Send is simple to use and the staff should you need their help is super friendly and extremely helpful as well as having the best price by a country mile, you won't get flopped off just because you are only sending one package or as in my case one boxed mountain bike from Brisbane to regional Nth East Victoria. Fast delivery regardless of long delays brought on by Covid19 disruptions. Regards, Steve, happy customer.

Inefficient service

Took 3 weeks longer than on the tracking then they gave me a partial refund and in the next breath they take $33 from my credit card saying parcel was larger than stated in self service booking. It seems strange that this could not have been noticed at initial pick up when weight /size is checked ? Not impressed timing is very sus. Won’t use again.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Claire
ClaireSouthwest, VIC

Great packing & delivery service

Very happy with the care taken by P& S Southern Highlands when packaging & transporting my lovely old painting. It arrived promptly & in perfect condition. Look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

Hi Claire,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi, In the current situation with so many people affected by COVID, it would be inappropriate to provide any 'guarantees' regarding transit times. Our PACK & SEND service centres can provide you with a variety of service options to choose from. Just visit our website to find your closest store - https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/.

Navjot
Navjotasked

Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?

Salumalo A.
Salumalo A.asked

Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.