PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Phil
PhilSouth Australia

Shipping to Melbourne

Pack and Send is a great product, reliable with very reasonable rates. This time I dropped off packages at local Pack and Send depot. Items arrived in Melbourne sooner than I expected.

Hi Phil,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience.
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Tee Gee
Tee GeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick and efficient

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Marty K
Marty KAdelaide

Helpful staff but painfully slow delivery

Nailsworth staff were helpful to re-arrange delivery location in Perth.
Opted for road freight as goods weren't super urgent, but delivery time was terrible. Dropped off on the 6 Jan. finally arrived 24 Jan. Tracking information was fine, could see daily my parcel hadn't arrived!

Good service

Easy to use website to get a quote and arrange for job. A slight issue with pickup which was quickly resovled. Package delivered within 2 days, which was great service.

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service.

Brenda H.
Brenda H.Perth, WA

Timely Delivery

Very satisfied and relieved with the prompt and safe delivery of my parcel from Perth to Qld. I was able to track the parcel accurately and had friendly service at Pack & Send at Bibra Lakes .

Hi Brenda,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.
Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

George S.
George S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great way to send.. however

Great service given on the phone and at the pack and send centres..
the problem is I paid for sign for delivery and insurance option but the item was simply left at the delivery location at the clients door unsigned and exposed to potential theft. Just not good enough

Hi George,
Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Sukanta Shill
Sukanta ShillSouthwest, VIC

Good

Didn't arrive on time, delayed a lot, anyway I got my bags. They communicated time to time. I am ok with the service but not happy. Will send next time as well.

R G
R GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived quickly once it was picked up

I organised on a Sunday for the parcel to be picked up on the Monday from 4169 and sent to 2479. I did this online. The parcel wasn't picked up on the Monday so I ran them on the Monday evening. They had to redo the booking. The parcel was picked up on the Tuesday around 11am and was delivered to 2479 24 hours later. The actual delivery time was good, but was disappointed about pickup as I couldn't have a shower or go out as didn't want to miss the courier.

Taha Kazmi
Taha KazmiSydney, NSW

Very quick and great value

I had the package picked up from Perth on a Friday and delivered to Sydney on Monday. Very quick turnaround. I did have to contact customer service though because the driver didn't pick up on the originally planned Wednesday.

Hi Taha,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Disappointing experience (due to the carrier though)

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

So good and timely, however the online tracking was an issue.

Picked up on time and delivered before it was expected, so fast. The only issue was that the online tracking was overloaded for the duration whilst the package was in transit.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

HI Kevin, Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with Pack & Send. As you've noted, sometimes the tracking takes a while to update, but we're glad everything went well during your delivery. We hope to see you again soon!

FrankA
FrankASydney, NSW

Fast delivery, Poor management

Package was picked up and deivered quickly. However, received email from local store after package had arrived interstate to say delivery had been cancelled because package contained batteries; this was incorrect. Caused much anxiety.

Clare Smith
Clare SmithSydney

Very happy with service, faster than I was told.

Fast arrived before time, only thing tracking was off and it would have been good if notification via sms could have been up to date. As package was outside unattended.

vinnie
vinnieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great service

package was picked up on time and tracking that worked properly. I done the self serve and it was very easy to do. I will definitely use pack and send again .

Hi Vinnie,
We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Price good, fast but

The only problem is quite lots of time parcel were not picked up on the day I booked. Well, it is troublesome coz I can’t always wait for that. If the driver can’t come should stop least message me or their route or arrangements should be better. 8 out of 10 times they didn’t come on the day I booked .

Chiho Li
Chiho Li

I understand your situation and hope not to cause too much pressure to the drivers even I do wish better pickup arrangements. Your office staff are helpful and kind, I would review my rating if service is improved.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you Chiho. I appreciate you considering to change and we will do everything we can to have supplier service improve.

JEFFERSON T.
JEFFERSON T.asked

What's the shipping charge I want to send cycle (bike) weight 9 kg to India ( assam) pin code 781005

LizBet
LizBetasked

Can you please confirm that the additional cost for a signature on delivery will ensure that a signature is obtained and parcels will not simply be left on doorsteps etc?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.