Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

4.9
Fabián P.
Fabián P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent ONLINE service option

Cabin luggage sent from Melbourne to Regional Victoria.
I was a bit worried about some reviews but finally I paid the basic online service: $27 in place of doing by the local provider: $60 approx they told me on the phone.
In less than 24 hours the luggage was delivered in perfect conditions.
Thanks!

Hi Fabian,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Hamish MacLeodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this company!

Great team, super helpful. Excellent value for money. They packed everything up very well and delivered in a timely and cost effective manner, like the always do. Always my first call.

Hi Hamish,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Thank you.

Glen plus 2 dogs
Glen plus 2 dogsNortheast, VIC

Quality Customer Service

Prompt customer service especiallywith Sydney COVID-19 restrictions. Easy to engage pickup, re-packaging and delivery. Prompt delivery with no breakages. Santi, you are a gem. I would use Pack & Send again.

Hi Glen,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Ver happy customer

The Mittagong Depot was very good at communicating, the freight arrived faster than anticipated and was in perfect condition when I unpacked it. Thank you very much for all of the assistance.

Hi Laa,
We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service. Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments.

ErinL
ErinLMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Nothing is to hard

I called with an unusual request and the service and understanding we received nothing was an issue. From picking up the items to sorting through them and repackaging them!! Communication was amazing

Hi Erin,

Gail
GailGippsland, VIC

Package was picked up & delivered as promised - even earlier than hoped. Will definitely use again & recommend to others. Joe from Mittagong branch was very helpful and I am happily reunited with my mobile phone!

Hi Gail,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Adam W.
Adam W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional

Very professional service, very easy to arrange, fragile package well packed and came home safely from interstate, no damage what so ever’
Great job team
All stuff very professional, from the start to the end,

Hi Adam,

Dylan Matthew Paten
Dylan Matthew PatenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Making freight easy!

I needed to freight my snowboard across states from storage so I was able to take it on a trip to New Zealand. Pack and send made everything so easy, from picking it up from its exact location, to getting it delivered quickly and safely in time for my trip. Cannot thank you enough.

Hi Dylan,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Amanda Herbert
Amanda HerbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use, cheap and package came overnight :o)

Package picked up on time, delivered early, was in perfect condition and I would definitely reccommend to others as it was so easy to use. I was looking forward to this item arriving and when it came early I was very happy :o)

Hi Amanda,

Mark Smoothy
Mark SmoothySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, Quick Deliveries!

I definitely use Pack & Send to send and receive, over all the other couriers, due to their prices always being competitive and parcels never going missing. Could not be happier.

Shane
Shane Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome service highly efficient

I organised through Jenny at Mackay to get a delicate item delivered from Geelong. The parcel arrived in less than the time that it was quoted, and the effort that was taken to protect the item from damage was exceptional. Jenny was very pleasant to deal with and I would have no problem recommending them.

Conrad
ConradSydney, NSW

Fast & efficient

Sam was very professional & quick with his email responses. Package arrived sooner than expected. Even the price was reasonable. Seriously, why would anyone use another courier ?? Thanks Sam , will definitely use you again

Hi Conrad,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Superb customer service

I was advised by Perth Airport Lost Property to contact Pack & Send Midland to organise shipping my laptop computer to my business address in Brisbane.
I spoke with Gail who gave me very clear & accurate information on the process including the cost. The conversation took place on Tuesday afternoon; I made a credit card payment by telephone around 6p.m. Brisbane time on the same day.
The computer was delivered by StarTrack at 112:50a.m. Brisbane time.
You bet I would recommend Pack & Send for any fast, accurate delivery of anything.
JOHN LASH

Excellent! 5/5

2x 25kg Cartons collected on time and delivered before the expected time frame, obviously handled with care. Will definitely use this service again.
Overall Excellent customer service & speedy pickup/delivery! Extremely happy! 5/5

Hi Matty,

Other Couriers

What absolute great service I received from these guys in Mackay

I was so happy with service not only were they so much cheaper than the freight company I normally use. Even went picked up my package from Melbourne than went and packaged to send back to me in Mackay. It come within two weeks which was absolutely awesome. I would like to thank Rose who gave the best service ever. I will be using Pack and send Mackay from now on. I can’t Thankyou enough. You really need to trust they will get your packages safe and sound to you and they did THANKYOU

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u