Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services
Questions & Answers
Package must be send from Brisbane to South Africa, which courier service is used in South Africa?
Hi Maureen, Thanks for your question. This will depend on what you are sending, the destination address, the weight, size and the service selected. To get the information you require, please contact the PACK & SEND service centre closest to where you are sending from in Brisbane. The team there will be able to help you. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/
Do you guys have any warehouse/ depot in the USA to drop off items to be shipped to Australia
Hi Alex, Thanks for your question. We do not have PACK & SEND outlets in the USA but you could drop your goods into a PostNet outlet if there was a store nearby. They could arrange to ship it for you. https://www.postnet.com/
Thank you for getting back to me im also wondering if you have any partner in Germany as well
Sorry Alex, no we do not have partners in Germany.
Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks
Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.
Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives
Pack & Send delivers both packed and unpacked goods, including fragile, oversized and highly valuable items.
Services include: local and point to point services - for deliveries sent and received in the same city or town, priority services - for delivery on the next business day, interstate and international courier services, and courier satchels available in a variety of sizes, which are delivered on the next business day.
Points of praise for Pack & Send:
- An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
- Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
- Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
- A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
- The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
- Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post
If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.