PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

The driver couldn't deliver in time becos he couldn't understand the address

The address was proved to be sufficient and correct but becos of the driver's inability to deliver to the correct business address we didn't receive it in time for a conference. Will never use this service again for business purposes.

Safe delivery to South Africa

I used the online self-service option and delivered it to the pickup point myself. Instructions were clear and I had no issues. Priority booking took just over a week from Aus to SA including a few days at Customs. Don't expect faster with COVID and limited flights. Package had to go via 3 other countries.

Hi Shannon,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

jacqui brookes

jacqui brookesMid North Coast, NSW

Very good

Very easy to use site. I chose 8 to 5 time, courier came at 4.50. Star track company. I would use this company again purely for ease of use for online booking.

Hi jacqui brookes,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Ease of transaction

Pack&Send was easy to deal with, no issues Australia side. The South African customs spoilt the experience for me. But my parcel got delivered albeit delayed!! That was most important.

Hi Helette,
Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Steve S.

Paid for express delivery and parcel was not picked up on the requested day

I paid for express delivery. The parcel was not picked up. I followed this up with an email and the parcel was picked up the next day. No compensation or anything else was offered.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Steve, We apologise for day's delay in collection. So that we can investigate, please email us at customerservice@packsend.com.au and advise your tracking number plus all the relevant details.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for the feedback Steve. We'll be sure to advise the courier responsible for the collection.

Michael Davids

Michael DavidsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work, goods were delivered and well looked after!

Delivery wasn’t within expressed delivery time but understand that it was a regional and interstate route. Glad the goods were delivered with no damage. Shawna from customer service was helpful with updates on tracking information.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review and for acknowledging Shauna from our Customer Service team. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Andrew Black

Andrew BlackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and average

They're pretty poor, always subby to startrack or couriers please and 9/10 drivers are pathetic. Booked a parcel in one day and 3 days in a row they couldn't arrive to collect

Ok, bit of a delay

Parcel was not picked up in allocated time on a THU using self serve online. I did receive an automatic email to acknowledge this however, the parcel was not picked up until the following TUE. The parcel was delivered interstate by the next day.

Hi Peter,

Other Couriers
4.3
4.4

Jeremy DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would not use them again

This was my first time using them. I used the self service option and booked it in for a 12-5pm pickup window. The sender took the day off work. Driver never arrived. I called just before they closed and was informed sometimes they run late and to wait. Sender waited till 7:30. No communication at all. Called back following week to rebook and they insisted it is to be a whole day window even though the website gives you a time frame. Driver just showed up the next day even though I had booked for Wednesday. The booking pickup is basically worthless. Very frustrating experience not worth it try elsewhere.

Very Poor Handlers

Not impressed when you go to the extra effort to pack up a fragile item plus label the box FRAGILE only to receive your boxed package broken thanks to the wonderful handlers from whatever courier service Pack n Send decide to use on the day. these fool packers need to be alot more careful with peoples items i say. they couldnt give a damn.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

IanM

IanMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Acceptable

Hi Ian,

Graham Brown

Graham BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service has deteriorated.

Parcel took a week from Gold Coast to Brisbane. Parcel was accepted by the depot, after 3 days and no news I was told that the parcel was rewrapped, which was unnecessary, We have been sending parcels wrapped in this way for 19 years, with Pack & Send and other couriers, Fastway, Aramex, Australia Post and others. I should have been told this when dropping off at depot, not after 3 Days. Then there is "Couriers Please" who took another 3 days with incorrect tracking information. We have previously experienced problems with "Couriers Please" and an alternative carrier should be used by pack and send.

Audrey D

Audrey DSydney, NSW

First time and last time I will be using them

Even though the pick up was on time, I had 2 surprises ...1/ the delivery was 6 days instead of 2 advertised and 2/I had to pay huge duty which I was not aware at all. When I asked the questions, they use again the "Covid excuse" and mentioned a rule about the duty. They should advise or give a heads-up to their customers.

Disgruntled

DisgruntledPerth, WA

Not what was promised

When quoted suggested delivery time was 4-7 days. When tracking was provided it showed 19 days expected delivery. Actual time was 14 days. Also the customer service guy at the office I dropped it at was very unimpressed because "I'm not paid for this" "Next time get it collected from your address" Suppose Australia Post from now on.

Alan B.

Alan B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Sender: Package was picked up 5 hours later than advised. It would have suited to have the pick up closer to the advised time than much later without being given any notice of the later pick up. Nearer to on time would have been appreciated.
Tracking info very good.

Hi Alan,

T & N D

T & N DSouth East Queensland, QLD

A day late

I wish I could say I was really happy but as
The courier driver showed up a day late to collect my parcel. I was frustrated by this as I waited all day on the day it was supposed to be picked up and then I couldn’t go out the following day until it was. Considering I paid almost $60 I wasn’t impressed. The item did get delivered a few days later so wasn’t next day which is what I paid for. I’m sure I was just the unlucky one.

April M.

April M.Central Queensland, QLD

Mackay franchise a joke

Paid $93 to send a parcel to a friend in Melbourne, which was still going to take 5 days to arrive by truck plus w/e. I drove in specially to the shop at 12 so and was told couriers picked up in the afternoon. Also insurance was only available if it went to another Pack & Send instead of their home. Called the next day to get a tracking number as of course the owner who 'bought herself a job' got my name & email wrong. Turns out the parcel was not sent & would go this afternoon, so losing 2 more days. Funny how their scales had the parcel 0.7kg heavier than my home scales too.

Allen

AllenSydney, NSW

Can't send electronics

Can't send electronics because: dangerous goods for online service

No TV, no computer, no console, no raspberry Pi, no mobile phone, not even components. Dangerous goods. idk. it must be because of those exploding Samsung phones.

Ross Mcleod

Ross McleodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible pick up service by Couriers Please - allocated shipper.

No our item was not picked up on time and still currently waiting for pickup after 3 days. We had notified you that the parcel was not picked up and we were told it was reallocated for pickup the next day. Again the parcel was not picked, again we notified you, again the parcel was supposed to be reallocated and once again we are still waiting for an express service pickup. NOT impressed at all.

Matt Pavlenko

Matt PavlenkoPerth, WA

Delays in pick up from pack and send store

The box I sent left the Balcatta store 7 days AFTER I dropped it off ... sadly it was my daughter’s birthday stuff arrived late ! Thirty words unhappy !!!! Really more annoyed

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea

norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

John S.

John S.asked

Are you guys able to send iphone to India ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi John. Unfortunately not through the Online Self Service option. Please visit our website locations page for the nearest Pack & Send Service Centre who can assist. Thank you and please take care. https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-narre-warren-vic-3805/?p=39724

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Other Couriers