PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Child aged 5 years sobbing with disappointment and exhaustion.

Order AUW0476534F
This is a surprise present for 5 year old child.
I was told yesterday 16/12/21 the parcel was out for delivery.
According to my tracker it arrived in Melbourne 15/12/21
Today 17/12 I'm told it arrived at the depot 7.27 this morning.
Incredibly disappointing and it's not O.K to make a 5 year old cry.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Rikki, We're very sorry that your delivery was delayed at this very busy time of year. We've checked your tracking number and confirm that the delivery was completed at 5.03pm today. We do apologise for the disappointment.

Rikki
Rikki
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks Rikki. We appreciate your understanding.

Inefficient service

Took 3 weeks longer than on the tracking then they gave me a partial refund and in the next breath they take $33 from my credit card saying parcel was larger than stated in self service booking. It seems strange that this could not have been noticed at initial pick up when weight /size is checked ? Not impressed timing is very sus. Won’t use again.

Paul S.
Paul S.Perth, WA

website deceptive regarding delivery times

Actually delivery windows hidden in pop ups, not visible on booking page. Needs to be rectified as is misleading.
Rude and condescending staff at call centre. ([Names Removed]).
Tony at management was more interested in my issue and not rude at all.
Parcel not delivered within delivery window.

Very Average

Package leaves Qld for NSW, after 48hrd the tracking app places it in SA. My inquiry was rebuffed; "private arrangement between Sender & P&S". But I paid?! It arrived a week later, only slightly damaged.

MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was very confused

I sent 2 bags and received a call: only one arrived. I wonder where the other one is. The person who called me said it is probably the sender’s fault.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Monica

Hello, sorry the tracking number is AUW0463824D0. Today I went pick up the first bag, we clarified that the second bag is on its way.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Monica and we are glad to know your 2nd parcel is on the way. We sometimes see split shipments for many reasons and I hope this hasn't inconvenienced you at all.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

No warning about when delivery would be.

Packages were picked up on time, but we got no info on when they would be delivered. Luckily we were home to receive them when they turned up without warning.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Very poor service-

Parcel was picked up on time and was lost for over 1 month and when it was delivered most items in the box were damages or broken.
I will be putting in a claim but expect the service will be just as painful.
Bad communication and follow up except for a few.
Very unhappy and will not be using Pack & send or their NSW partner.
Not impressed.

JHK
JHKSydney, NSW

The most horrible service I've ever used

Arranged for an item from NSW 2541. It took exactly 4 weeks to get delivered to Sydney.
I made several contacts to track the item, but rarely got updated.
Extremely poor communication, not reliable.
I should have avoided using Pack&Send. I'll never use it again.

Awful

The item was elivered 8 weeks late, after being told it was lost. Customer support was defensive and rude throughout the entire process, unable to recognise the fault of their service.
The box also arrived in horrible condition

Alyse K.
Alyse K.

Not interested in dealing with your 'customer service' further. I have already spent hours trying to resolve this, not wasting any more time or energy on it.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

So sorry we're not able to resolve this issue satisfactorily for you Alyse.

Luca P.
Luca P.Perth, WA

Untrustable service

My Item was sent explicitly with direction of my sign at delivery time.
Instead the currier just throw 3500$ worth box outiside my house and left without wait anyone to pick it up!!
I dont mind that the item arrived with a week of delay ,But this is unacceptable!!!!

ex customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kingsgrove (Syd) Pack and Send

Orig quote $80,took their advice packed item and resubmitted, new quote $60,"ok,pickup" (3 blocks from depot),Was then rang up, $85 (??),"unhappy but go ahead. Next call, it's $125,"Really ??". Well you packed it, its bigger now. lost it at this point, being disabled with poor hearing and speech I don't really enjoy being exploited, I also made another error and put down price I paid for item ($20) not its value ($150).I'm assuming my tool cabinet is now sitting on their wall . And just to emphasize how poor this service is,1 hour after losing it with them Sendle delivered a larger cabinet, also interstate within 2 days and a third of their price.
Guess who I'll be using in future .

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Brilliant - thanks. I will refer this onto our management right now.

Adam A.
Adam A.Sydney, NSW

Don’t use this company, or Fastway couriers

Please don’t use this company, more over don’t use Fastway couriers either as that is who Pack and Send deal with. When I placed the delivery online I was quoted for 3-5 days giving 2-3 days for covid restriction things then got my package 4 weeks later. Package was picked up on time but then proceeded to take a week to get from Canberra to Sydney, then sat at the Sydney depot for almost 3 weeks. Then when I received my package the box was damaged and my stuff was falling out. That was $2,400 worth of goods you should take care of your customers packages a little better don’t you think.

Craig C.
Craig C.South East Queensland, QLD

very poor

was not delivered when i wanted it, the terms were not explained to me before it was collected, complete mis representation of the service. i paid for over night service hence i expect a refund

Karim
KarimSydney, NSW

Affordable Service - Not the best technology

The online self-service was user friendly and affordable. However, when the parcel was picked up and for several hours after, the status on the tracking link was not updated. I had to send an email to confirm the pick up of the parcel. Moreover, customer service were not able to give me an ETA. Furthermore, although I paid for a signature, my parcel was left in front of my door (understandably, this is due to the pandemic; however, the online service should note that)

Emma Brown
Emma BrownSydney, NSW

Bad communication but very cheap and I received the packages after a 2 day delay

The packages were booked a week in advance and were picked up 2 days late after I’d canceled it. I left a message after the packages were not picked up and no one ever got back to me also because the driver didn’t buzz the apartment and the job was canceled we were concerned the goods were stolen from the apartment foyer. When I rang to confirm I was told the driver picked them up even though I’d cancelled the order so I Icancelled the cancel and the packages were delivered the next day. The cost was incredibly cheap though so the service was good value but bad communication. I’m happy they were delivered in the end.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi, In the current situation with so many people affected by COVID, it would be inappropriate to provide any 'guarantees' regarding transit times. Our PACK & SEND service centres can provide you with a variety of service options to choose from. Just visit our website to find your closest store - https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/.

Navjot
Navjotasked

Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?

Salumalo A.
Salumalo A.asked

Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.