PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Andrew Raymond
Andrew RaymondSydney, NSW

Zero Stars

Our box arrived at its destination as a soggy mess.
Somewhere along the line it got very wet.
Not happy.
Please come back to me on this issue. Thanks - Andrew

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry to hear about this, Andrew. We do apologise for what has happened. In order to investigate further, we do need your tracking number. Please DM us wit this information and we can look into the matter for you.

James Selleck
James SelleckSydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Would not use again.

Package was going from NSW to ACT. It go lost and took two weeks. When it finally arrived it was majorly damaged as if they'd just thrown it off the back of a truck. They wouldn't help at all and took no responsibility.

Other Couriers

Not too good … product damaged

Not picked up when they said
Too over a week to deliver and insides were damaged and leaking
Card was not readable as honey had leaked and hone thru everything

LilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time customer. Not impressed.

Cristie Miller
Cristie MillerSydney, NSW

Great pick up but RIPPED OFF

I shopped around for quotes to send clothing back to Germany. I was honest and accurate in declaration and the pick up staff checked contented. ETA Syd to Hamburg <1week but took weeks & they charged another €200 to deliver. Contents wet & stank. Thieves.

Mark Laurence Piggott
Mark Laurence PiggottHunter Region, NSW

Throwing my packages around on concrete then attempt to blame me.

Do not use Pack & Send. They use Couriers Please which are incompetent , disrespectful, and steal your deliveries instead of delivering them. Lost hundreds of dollars in a week because they are tards.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Hi Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Catherine Thomas
Catherine ThomasMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Cost not worth the so called convenience

Package was only picked up after having to remind the company and double the cost of good old Australia Post... not fast either. If you want to pay a lot of money for poor service...go for it... better to forgo the convenience of pickup and trot down to your local post office.. will get there faster, in better condition, and at much cheaper cost.

PamelaPerth, WA

Very bad

Package arrived one week later and my suitcase was destroyed during the shipment.
I can't use it anymore because of all the scratches and a wheel damaged and also a corner is pushed inside and it is impossible to push back. They did not have accuracy during the handling and I'm very upset. Do not send with them.
Very bad.

Pamela

I will try to contact you to that mail address because I have bought the Freight Plus Warranty. Thank you.

Devyank Kerni
Devyank KerniSydney, NSW

Didn’t expect this from Pack and Send

I sent one parcel from Australia to India around 30 August and my brother received it in mid October. This was the first time I was doing it. I was advised by pack and send that there are few items that I can’t send to India for example, perfume. I went back to the office and took off the item and I specifically told the guy to update my final amount however he didn’t. It was stuck at Indian customs for a month because of the mismatch in the price value. I have to pay a lot of duty tax just because the guy in the pack and send department did not take the effort to rectify my final value price. Terrible Service by Pack and Send.

BobCentral Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service and slow service

Item took over a week from Rockhampton to Sydney, then another 2 weeks to get to the destination, when I paid for a 3 days services . Service is poor, your stating on your website, that there is no delays
When contacting pack and send about where my package was, as it sat in at Kenner in the USA for over a week, pack and send sent me emails to contact dhl, why would I contact dhl , when my contract is with pack and send , this is very poor customer service

Bob

There was no payment of duties to pay, the item was going back to the manufacturer for repair, my name isn’t bob

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry - that was name showing on the review account. Let us know if we can assist you further, as above.

Worse than bad, ILLEGAL

Our 13 boxes that we shipped from Brisbane to Canada arrived months late, we were told the "secure" warehouse was broken into, ALL our personal belongings were stolen including jewelry, computers, laptops etc. Instead of contacting us, they repacked the boxes with stuff that was left on the floor of the warehouse and shipped it to us. After months of not having our belongings, we opened our 13 boxes of useless garbage. Pack & Send refused responsibility and did not compensate us either. Do not use Pack @ Send.

manav.sood
manav.soodVictoria

Package not delivered but I was refunded in the end

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Some how damaged a steel item

Some how damaged a steel item, the item was getting sent for repairs so didn’t think I should get insurance on a item that was made out of steel. They mustn’t treat there items very well. Also late to pick up

Georgia Mandarino
Georgia MandarinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Normally good but not during COVID

Never had too many issued before with Pack & Send but during Covid my staff had to drop the parcel to the DHL office on the other side of the island, it was not collected. Then what normally takes 2-3 days took 17 days. I did get a small amount back as a good will refund but the service is poor and they are not adjusting express shipping rates in line with the current service. You can't keep charging what you normally would for a 3 day service when it takes 17 and you have to drop the parcel to the depot. Come on guys we expect better service for a premium price

Graham Walling
Graham WallingSydney, NSW

item damaged on receipt, no one interested

14 days to deliver, missing in transit, item damaged by courier. No one interested, NO CLAIM !!! Wont use again. emailed customer service with complaint, however no response. cannot reccomend this service after this event.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u