PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Fern
Fern

Don't use the online self service

The package wasn't picked up on the day it was supposed to. When I took my package into the office in Southport, the person there told me that the online service is nothing to do with pack and send and that it is just a platform to offer customers a discount, and then went on to tell me that because I chose a discounted rate, I shouldn't have expected the service to be reliable.

After the package was finally collected, it was delivered in a timely manner by Couriers Please. I should have booked directly with them.

NNB
NNB

Helpful staff

Delayed but just a sign of the times. Helpfully staff at depot. Arrived with no damage. Thanks
Will use again. Very econical rates and good value.
Tracking help advised of the delay.

Hi NNB,
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Alison
Alison

Good service plus a suggestion

To avoid missing his arrival, I suggest the driver phone on the day with an estimated time of pickup. I was briefly out of earshot and didn’t hear him come. A phone call would have saved him from having to come twice.

Hi Alison,
Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Disappointing experience (due to the carrier though)

Scott Bilston
Scott BilstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not bad

They came a day later than they said they would to collect a parcel but other than that, a pretty good service. It only cost me $10 to send a 10kg parcel. Will use this service again.

Hi Scott,

Chintan E
Chintan EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient

I used the self service option and found it to be very easy to use. I was disappointed that the items were picked up a day later than indicated but from then on, everything went smoothly.

Hi Chintan,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Jovan Kay
Jovan KaySydney, NSW

Review

Barcodes wasn’t sent to email so courier couldn’t accept the package the following day for pickup then courier didn’t show up the day after. Parcel was then picked up after the weekend 4 days later from booking which delayed my parcel to destination.

Anne-Marie McGowan
Anne-Marie McGowanCanberra 2600, ACT

Disappointed

JimPat
JimPat

Terrible service

9 days to travel across Melbourne? During that time we booked 2 packages for delivery with Sendle each of which was delivered within 24 hours. Say no more. Don't use Pack n Send if you want timely, reliable delivery. Also the package was left in the stairwell of a small block of apartments with only 2 flights of open-air outside stairs whereas Sendle delivered to the apartment door. Pathetic service!

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Awful rude service from store and email communication

After racing my parcel down to the store on Wednesday morning (to get it to VIC in time for my friend’s birthday) it didn’t get sent from the location until 5pm the following day. Why did it sit there for over 24hrs? I asked via email and the response was, well you didn’t choose the ($245) express package so it gets sent when it gets sent. What a disgusting attitude and service.
Never again!!

ShelleyIllawarra, NSW

No customer service provided

I used the online self service to send items. I waited all day for pick up, during which I made several confirmation phone calls. The driver didn’t show up & didn’t call. A day wasted. He arrived on the Monday without notice. I contacted Pack & Send & was told I didn’t have an avenue for complaint as I’d used the “self service” option. Terrible lack of service, courtesy & attitude on the last phone call. Do not recommend.

Shelley

I do not accept a blanket “Covid” excuse for lack of service. It was confirmed by the carrier that Covid was not the reason for delayed pick up however, when I informed you of this it was ignored.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

HI Shelley, We've responded to your previous reviews regarding this situation and also emailed you personally on this matter.

Delivery time not achieved

Package picked up on time.
Chose express option.
Advised package would arrive the following day in the morning (Wednesday am).
It arrived the the afternoon of the day after (Thursday late pm).
Package arrived in good order.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Rod, Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know of your recent experience. We're glad everything worked out well for you and hope to see you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Had to chase im my package being picked up.

On the weekend i Booked package in for collection on Monday. Wednesday i had to message them to rebook in to be collected. The whole online process was easy though.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Average at best

The staff member at the Marrickville Pack&Send was both rude when I dropped off the product and when I called.

-Dropping off my product it was made to be a massive hassle for them as I didn’t have the labels already on the boxes. I had specifically rang the head office and they said it was fine to drop the product and the Marrickville site would look after it.
- I was told don’t bother calling just wait for the product to arrive.

Positive was it was a reasonable price but what should have been a same day/next day delivery took 3 day.

Very slow in delivering

I dropped off my parcel at your Marsfield office for Ashbury. In the website it said it would take 0-1 day. The parcel took 9 days to arrive in Ashbury.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u