PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

JHK
JHKSydney, NSW

The most horrible service I've ever used

Arranged for an item from NSW 2541. It took exactly 4 weeks to get delivered to Sydney.
I made several contacts to track the item, but rarely got updated.
Extremely poor communication, not reliable.
I should have avoided using Pack&Send. I'll never use it again.

Brett Andersen
Brett AndersenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty poor service

Did the full online registration of package and payment, printed off labels, did all the paperwork and package was due to be collected between Midday & 5pm, and was never collected. And still not collectyed the whole next day. Had to end up dropping it to a depot, who seemed to not want to have a lot to do with it, as it was for "Startrack" but eventually said I could leave it for them to collect. First time I've used this service - Not a glowing endorsement for service here.

David Kneipp
David KneippGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very slow to pick up

It took almost 3 weeks for the package to get picked up. delivery time after that was surprisingly good.
Support staff were courteous but I got promises several times that I don’t believe were acted on.
I may try one more time but pick up had to improve.

Awful

The item was elivered 8 weeks late, after being told it was lost. Customer support was defensive and rude throughout the entire process, unable to recognise the fault of their service.
The box also arrived in horrible condition

Alyse K.
Alyse K.

Not interested in dealing with your 'customer service' further. I have already spent hours trying to resolve this, not wasting any more time or energy on it.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

So sorry we're not able to resolve this issue satisfactorily for you Alyse.

Luca P.
Luca P.Perth, WA

Untrustable service

My Item was sent explicitly with direction of my sign at delivery time.
Instead the currier just throw 3500$ worth box outiside my house and left without wait anyone to pick it up!!
I dont mind that the item arrived with a week of delay ,But this is unacceptable!!!!

Andrew Raymond
Andrew RaymondSydney, NSW

Zero Stars

Our box arrived at its destination as a soggy mess.
Somewhere along the line it got very wet.
Not happy.
Please come back to me on this issue. Thanks - Andrew

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry to hear about this, Andrew. We do apologise for what has happened. In order to investigate further, we do need your tracking number. Please DM us wit this information and we can look into the matter for you.

Adam A.
Adam A.Sydney, NSW

Don’t use this company, or Fastway couriers

Please don’t use this company, more over don’t use Fastway couriers either as that is who Pack and Send deal with. When I placed the delivery online I was quoted for 3-5 days giving 2-3 days for covid restriction things then got my package 4 weeks later. Package was picked up on time but then proceeded to take a week to get from Canberra to Sydney, then sat at the Sydney depot for almost 3 weeks. Then when I received my package the box was damaged and my stuff was falling out. That was $2,400 worth of goods you should take care of your customers packages a little better don’t you think.

Fern
Fern

Don't use the online self service

The package wasn't picked up on the day it was supposed to. When I took my package into the office in Southport, the person there told me that the online service is nothing to do with pack and send and that it is just a platform to offer customers a discount, and then went on to tell me that because I chose a discounted rate, I shouldn't have expected the service to be reliable.

After the package was finally collected, it was delivered in a timely manner by Couriers Please. I should have booked directly with them.

Unreliable!!!

They tell you your parcel will be delivered the next day. Doesn't turn up 5 days later!!! I was the sender and my customer was very unhappy with me considering it was only being delivered 40 mins away.

Craig C.
Craig C.South East Queensland, QLD

very poor

was not delivered when i wanted it, the terms were not explained to me before it was collected, complete mis representation of the service. i paid for over night service hence i expect a refund

Jovan Kay
Jovan KaySydney, NSW

Review

Barcodes wasn’t sent to email so courier couldn’t accept the package the following day for pickup then courier didn’t show up the day after. Parcel was then picked up after the weekend 4 days later from booking which delayed my parcel to destination.

Emma Brown
Emma BrownSydney, NSW

Bad communication but very cheap and I received the packages after a 2 day delay

The packages were booked a week in advance and were picked up 2 days late after I’d canceled it. I left a message after the packages were not picked up and no one ever got back to me also because the driver didn’t buzz the apartment and the job was canceled we were concerned the goods were stolen from the apartment foyer. When I rang to confirm I was told the driver picked them up even though I’d cancelled the order so I Icancelled the cancel and the packages were delivered the next day. The cost was incredibly cheap though so the service was good value but bad communication. I’m happy they were delivered in the end.

Anne-Marie McGowan
Anne-Marie McGowanCanberra 2600, ACT

Disappointed

Justine McAlpine
Justine McAlpineSydney, NSW

Parcel not picked up for over a week

Our parcel was not picked up for over a week, this is not the first time but will be the last time we have
Pack N Send use to be a great service and the courier that collects is great but there is a issue with online booking and getting the goods picked up. Very unrealiable

OK if you're willing to wait 5 days after the pick up time

No communication from the driver or co that they weren't going to make the pick up time, nor the next day. I would have been OK if I'd received notification, but I'd taken time off work and was stuck at home for two days with not so much as a whisper. I had to reorganise a time with them, for 4 days later, with no guarantee that it would be picked up then either.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u