Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services
Reviewer Photos & Videos
Good experience but items broken
I found the sales staff to be helpful and I appreciated the follow ups, I also appreciated the communication and assistance of the delivery truck driver. I just have two grievances with the process.
1) Unfortunately one of our boxes had to be repacked at an additional cost as it was too heavy, we weren't initially made aware that the box weight may be an issue despite letting the sales staff know that I wasn't aware of the exact weight but I did give the box dimensions. I appreciated that pack and send assisted us in having special boxes made f...
good but somewhat inflexible.
Parcel was picked up and delivered on time, and the price was right. I had to change from dropped to depot and picked up from address (same suburb and price) however the system was inflexible and I had to cancel the first order and get a refund and rebook. Please fix this part of the system.
Poor time estimate
Picked the package up when they said they would, but the 1-3 days is a flat out lie. Took 11 days from hallam, Melbourne - to Geelong. I've had packages from the UK get here quicker... Box was damaged but the internal item was packed well by the sender so was in one piece. I had also paid for signature on delivery, as it was an item worth over $400, they just dropped it at the front door. Carrier they used to pick it up in this instance was DHL.
Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers
Know better, choose better.
Melb to Brisbane
No, the boxes were to be picked up Friday between 9 and 5. TNT were to pick them up from a residence but they did not show. After me ringing I was told they had been rescheduled to Tuesday (Monday was the holiday) - no reason, no excuse but i could drop them off at their nearest office. I did that Saturday morning and emailed them that that was the option I had taken. Yes, you guessed it, TNT came on the Tuesday - too late. All then went smoothly and they were delivered Friday, knocked about but intact.
Questions & Answers
How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal
Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/
Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?
Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you
WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle
Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at email@example.com or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.
Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.
I received an email and linked to website to track.
Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.
Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives
Pack & Send delivers both packed and unpacked goods, including fragile, oversized and highly valuable items.
Services include: local and point to point services - for deliveries sent and received in the same city or town, priority services - for delivery on the next business day, interstate and international courier services, and courier satchels available in a variety of sizes, which are delivered on the next business day.
Points of praise for Pack & Send:
- An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
- Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
- Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
- A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
- The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
- Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post
If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.