PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Efficient and budget friendly

Package was picked and delivered in time. Quick and reasonable service. It would have been better if both boxes had come in the same day instead of receiving them on separate days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience Sidra. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and we look forward to helping you again soon.

John Fisher
John FisherSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Very happy with the website booking system
I was expecting the sender to receive the shipping scan documents not me being the receiver
I'm told at the pick up area the driver was polite & switched on
I have recommended it to many people in the last week

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your recommendation. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Simon D
Simon D

Easy Peasy!

The online system was easy and the pick up and delivery was on time. However the tracking system didn't work past the second scan. So I had no idea where it was in the delivery process and as this was over the weekend I didn't know if it would arrive on the Monday or not. Anyways, it did. Pretty happy all round, I'd use them again.

Hi Simon,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Cheyenne
CheyenneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience but items broken

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Win
WinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value and prompt delivery

My package arrived within timeframe and professionally delivered. Looks to have been handled with care. Great customer service and advice for my self-serve package. Tracking was informative but a little slow with updating.

Hi Win,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send. Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Fussy Farmer
Fussy FarmerSouth Australia

Easy process & goods arrived at my door. The sender dropped off the package at a P & S office outside of Perth during lockdown so a bit of confusion but otherwise a seamless procedure.

Hi Fussy,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Chamara Hewa
Chamara HewaPerth, WA

Nailsworth, SA branch is amazing

Service is great, support recieved from the team was great. Customer service is team was helpless, they have no clue of what's happening on the ground. ETA should be accurate when we question from customer service

Hi Chamara,
Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

RG84
RG84Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Affordable, timely, easy to do!

I shipped a large box from QLD to VIC under their self service option for only $40. This is unheard of in terms of expense. Sure, the driver didn't collect it on the day I booked it and came a few days later but the items arrived very quickly and without an issue. I would definitely recommend them and do it again!

From UK to Australia - would use again

Pick-up time was an issue - overran estimate by several days and I had to phone to fix this. But then the tracking information was very helpful and package was delivered on the date P&S gave me (though I didn’t get the expected call to confirm before delivery).

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Jo,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Best prices, easy service - just one tweak needed for 5*

Shipping TypeInternational

Hiba
HibaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was fast and cheap

My experience was great I saved money by using the Saver option and it was very efficient. I ordered my luggage bag to be picked up on Friday from Sydney to the Gold Coast. It arrived on Monday. Only suggestion is give the customer an estimation of when it will arrive to avoid unnecessary anxiety I couldn’t find one on my invoice

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Hiba, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. Your feedback means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Other Couriers

good but somewhat inflexible.

Parcel was picked up and delivered on time, and the price was right. I had to change from dropped to depot and picked up from address (same suburb and price) however the system was inflexible and I had to cancel the first order and get a refund and rebook. Please fix this part of the system.

Practically perfect...

This service was awesome, and so super easy and quick! Only issue was I selected ‘sign on delivery’ as it was an expensive item, but the driver just left it on the front doorstep. Would have understood if this was a covid-safety issue, but it never mentioned. It was fine though, as I was home and was able to grab it once I saw the van leaving.

Regardless, I would use these guys again. It was just a delivery I was concerned about getting stolen and was a little disappointed they missed this detail.

Shikz
ShikzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to book and reliable

Hi Shikz,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team.

Greg N.
Greg N.The Mallee, VIC

Perth to Mildura and on time!

Parcel picked up on time and delivered to Perth airport which was a surprise as i thought it would be going by road for the price I paid. Easy to organize online compared with other much larger competitors. Well done keep up the good work.

Maureen
Maureenasked

Package must be send from Brisbane to South Africa, which courier service is used in South Africa?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Maureen, Thanks for your question. This will depend on what you are sending, the destination address, the weight, size and the service selected. To get the information you require, please contact the PACK & SEND service centre closest to where you are sending from in Brisbane. The team there will be able to help you. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

Alexasked

Hi
Do you guys have any warehouse/ depot in the USA to drop off items to be shipped to Australia

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Alex, Thanks for your question. We do not have PACK & SEND outlets in the USA but you could drop your goods into a PostNet outlet if there was a store nearby. They could arrange to ship it for you. https://www.postnet.com/

Alex

Thank you for getting back to me im also wondering if you have any partner in Germany as well

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry Alex, no we do not have partners in Germany.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u