PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Disappointing experience (due to the carrier though)

Price good, fast but

The only problem is quite lots of time parcel were not picked up on the day I booked. Well, it is troublesome coz I can’t always wait for that. If the driver can’t come should stop least message me or their route or arrangements should be better. 8 out of 10 times they didn’t come on the day I booked .

Chiho Li
Chiho Li

I understand your situation and hope not to cause too much pressure to the drivers even I do wish better pickup arrangements. Your office staff are helpful and kind, I would review my rating if service is improved.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Chiho. I appreciate you considering to change and we will do everything we can to have supplier service improve.

Downunder Cosy Cubbies
Downunder Cosy CubbiesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great pick up

This time we can’t give the usual 5 stars, as our parcel was not picked up. In fact it was was not picked up twice - even after we rang and emailed to complain the first time.
Hopefully the service will be better next time.

May as well use AusPost

The parcel was not picked up on time. Despite being promised a same-day pick-up, it was picked up nearly two days late.

The staff on the phone were helpful and polite.

The online booking system was very easy and simple to use, with competitive rates. However, unlikely to use in the future.

D J M
D J MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and price if you use self-service only.

Great service and price if you use self-service only. If not, expect your pants to pulled around your ankles for an in store quote. Was overcharged in store about $130 for the same thing.

David Ius
David IusSydney, NSW

Good to deal with but poor choice of delivery partners.

JoyPerth, WA

Unclear online booking !

Manifest states A4 envelope documents but had to pay further $35 before delivery because They say I selected parcel , yet manifest says otherwise ! Rather use DHL direct ..much clearer when booking !

Shipping TypeInternational
Joy

Value given $1 ...no justification ...how does customs in receiver country see what I selected online in australia ?

Benjamin OBrien
Benjamin OBrienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Domestic delivery review

Website easy to use. Package was picked up on time and delivered quickly. However I selected sign on delivery - this did not happen - goods were left on the receivers doorstep which is visible to the road. Not ideal and one of the reasons I selected sign on delivery.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Benjamin, We do apologise for what has occurred here and understand your dissatisfaction. We've taken note of the points you've raised to take up directly with the carrier involved.

Other Couriers

Paid for express, got standard instead but company apologised and refunded

As title suggests. Paid for express, it took one week for the package to even be picked up.
Pack and Send reimbursed the difference between express and standard shipping as a result. The issue was due to a third party courier. I appreciate the way Pack and Send handled this after the fact, despite the frustration at the time.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Steve, We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

onetrack
onetrackPerth, WA

Average shipping agency

Shipping TypeInternational

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

My item reached its destination.

My deliveries arrived quite timely at the intended destination, hence the three stars. Lost two due to calling pack and send to provide entry code for the delivery address who told me that my item might be sent back to me. Four days after pick up and tracking showed it was almost at the delivery address....so this caused significant concern for no reason. I called admin a couple of times and they sounded very down and negative.

JaneW
JaneWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service but inconvenient website for booking

My package was picked up as booked and delivered impressively quickly, no problems at all. And cheaper than Australia Post.
But I was hugely frustrated by the fact that I couldn't save my online quote. At every stage I found I needed to collect more details to complete the quote and had to re-enter it all from scratch every time. eg. I didn't find out till the very last step that I had to include my recipient's phone number. That meant logging out, emailing my buyer, and waiting for the reply. Altogether it took 4 attempts before I could complete it.
If I use this again I will have a better idea what details to get before I start, but I find the lack of such an obvious feature very thoughtless.

Dianne Ramsey
Dianne RamseyHunter Region, NSW

Slow delivery which upset the buyer

was reasonably easy to use but the delivery was so. I had an upset customer that it took so long. The tracking said for two days that it was on board for delivery

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Slow to pickup, fast to deliver

I've used them twice now and on both occasions, they took 5 business days to pick up our item(s) after having to chase up. The emails were responded to quickly and once picked up, delivered very quickly. But frustrating having to hound them to get someone to actually pick up. Makes selecting a pick up time a waste of time

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Good service but could be quicker with response times

Service is good, friendly and fair. However, the website is lacking and won't always let you process your shipment there. You have to request for a quote and that takes time. You already lose a day unless you go straight to their office. Sometimes it's okay, but sometimes you want to know the price beforehand.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u