PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Holly Renton
Holly RentonSydney, NSW

Quick & Efficient & Easy To Organise

Used the self-serve option and it was super easy to organise with all the information being displayed to me before I had to officially book anything.
Pick-up & delivery of my package was also perfect timing and handled with great care.
Cost was also super affordable as I was originally expecting to have to pay a lot more due to the size and weight of my package.
All in all, a great service that I would 100% recommend!

Hi Holly,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers. We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Jaclodav
Jaclodav

Fantastic service

Item was picked up, securely boxed and delivered seamlessly. Thank you staff at the Southern Highlands Pack & Send. Thumbs up for the friendly efficient service. I would use this service again.

Hi Jaclodav,

Two day Sydney to Canberra. Very fast

Quick online booking process. Booked Tuesday picked up Wednesday and the parcel was received on Friday. Very efficient when other providers are taking upwards of a week Sydney to Canberra.

Hi Cameron,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again soon.

Nathalia
NathaliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Picked up on time and delivery took a little time. Very satisfied. The price is affordable. Great work, especially in the lockdown but still working properly. Five stars!! Good job

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Great service easy to deal with

Package was picked up on time and delivered as expected. The tracking system was easy to use.
All the paperwork was supplied and easy for the sender to deal with Thank you for great service at a reasonable price. Would use again

Hi Peter,
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Joyce OKeefe
Joyce OKeefeVictoria

Amazing Job!

I used the online service because of the Covid. So I booked to picked up my documents from ACT to my place VIC and i received in 4 days to me it’s quick and efficient. Thank you and highly recommended!

Hi Joyce,

Matthew G.
Matthew G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service from Che

The main person I dealt with at Pack n Send was Che. She was efficient, detailed and very friendly and easy to deal with. This made my freight choice easy and gave me piece of mind. From pickup through to delivery, everything was as promised. Not the cheapest choice, but the best choice. Thank you

Hi Mathew,
We are constantly hard at work doing everything we can to deliver high quality experiences to every one of our customers. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Richard Buttery
Richard ButteryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have organised transit of several parcels from interstate for pick up from the Nailsworth SA store. The self service is quick and easy to book and delivery has always been efficient (within a week) and good value.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Richard, Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Nailsworth. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Absolutely terrible service, courier missed pick up date by 8 days

Absolutely terrible service, courier missed pick up date so I called customer service and got an excuse. 8days later and several calls to customer service they finally cancelled the courier, and rebooked another. 14days for parcel delivery is simply not good enough, first and last time I use Pack n Send

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Fantastic service from start to finish

I couldn’t have been impressed by the service, plus the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Plus my delivery arrived exactly on time and in perfect order. I can’t recommend Pack and Send highly enough.

Hi Karen,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Melissa W.
Melissa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Service was so quick and easy to order. Package was received within 24 hours of ordering. Will definately use again and would highly recommend to anyone needing a courier like service.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Melissa. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your recommendation.

Jade Tinberg
Jade TinbergSydney, NSW

Ridiculous - don't waste your money

Package wasn't picked up for 2 weeks, despite the sender being home. The package was then passed onto 2 different delivery companies, for which I didn't receive a tracking number. I Received the package a month later than expected. Absolutely ridiculous - it's worth paying the money for a reputable company.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

david rahtz
david rahtzCentral West, NSW

good service, very happy

I needed car parts picked up from a part of Sydney that was in Covid lockdown - contactless pick up and delivery worked well, and tracking was updated every day Cost was reasonable given the service. I would use them again

Hi David,
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Perfect timing and service

Booked in a delivery to a customer which arrived the next day to Adelaide, then booked in a return but had some complications with the details, phoned them up and someone picked up the phone and fixed it all for me. I was very happy with the phone service with a real person.

Hi Lester,
We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Chris P
Chris PPerth, WA

Everything Went to Plan

Everything arrived on time and the parcel was intact and I was rung to pick it up in a timely manner. The pick up was done promptly from rural Victoria.

Hi Chris,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u