PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Annie M
Annie M

Exceptional service

Very easy online service. Item received the next day. Fantastic service. Great business. Wouldn’t use any other courier service. I love the self service labels. Well done pack and send!

Hi Annie,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Absolutely awful

Had to call four times, took 3 attempts to even get the courier to collect the package. Then it was left in an unsafe place downstairs in the building, well after the estimated delivery date, and not at our office as instructed.

Shane
Shane Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome service highly efficient

I organised through Jenny at Mackay to get a delicate item delivered from Geelong. The parcel arrived in less than the time that it was quoted, and the effort that was taken to protect the item from damage was exceptional. Jenny was very pleasant to deal with and I would have no problem recommending them.

Corina W.
Corina W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and Packing

Large painting in a glassed frame. Collected promptly and packed extremely well. Arrived in the expected time in perfect condition. Highly recommend this team and their service. Great work - Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks Corina. I bet the painting looks perfect on your wall. Your fabulous feedback means a lot to us and we hope to see your business again soon.

Conrad
ConradSydney, NSW

Fast & efficient

Sam was very professional & quick with his email responses. Package arrived sooner than expected. Even the price was reasonable. Seriously, why would anyone use another courier ?? Thanks Sam , will definitely use you again

Hi Conrad,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Matthew Connole
Matthew Connole Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy way to transport bikes.

Very simple to organize your own parcel for pickup and delivery. Tracking was very accurate and delivery prompt from interstate. Pricing was also fair and reasonable. Would definitely use again!

Hi Matthew,
We are constantly hard at work doing everything we can to deliver high quality experiences to every one of our customers. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

T-Mac
T-MacSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

Within 24 hours of placing my order online, the items were collected from Perth and delivered to Sydney in only 3 days. Can't believe how quick and easy it was.

Superb customer service

I was advised by Perth Airport Lost Property to contact Pack & Send Midland to organise shipping my laptop computer to my business address in Brisbane.
I spoke with Gail who gave me very clear & accurate information on the process including the cost. The conversation took place on Tuesday afternoon; I made a credit card payment by telephone around 6p.m. Brisbane time on the same day.
The computer was delivered by StarTrack at 112:50a.m. Brisbane time.
You bet I would recommend Pack & Send for any fast, accurate delivery of anything.
JOHN LASH

Excellent! 5/5

2x 25kg Cartons collected on time and delivered before the expected time frame, obviously handled with care. Will definitely use this service again.
Overall Excellent customer service & speedy pickup/delivery! Extremely happy! 5/5

Hi Matty,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Karen
KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, fabulous service

Goods were collected from two addresses in WA, packaged together and shipped to us in regional NSW. Our goods arrived in pristine condition, earlier than expected, and at a reasonable shipping cost. Would recommend Pack & Send Bibra Lakes to anyone needing to move goods.

Steve A.
Steve A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT Service

easy to deal with, prompt delivery from USA, cost to ship by air was/is reasonable and all labels were taken care of. highly recommend to use this for international items, no size is to large

Hi Steve,
We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Efficient service

Website was easy to use to arrange sending items. Sender had no issues with the driver. Receiver received all items very quickly and in good condition. Tracking was very accurate.

Hi Hannah,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

What absolute great service I received from these guys in Mackay

I was so happy with service not only were they so much cheaper than the freight company I normally use. Even went picked up my package from Melbourne than went and packaged to send back to me in Mackay. It come within two weeks which was absolutely awesome. I would like to thank Rose who gave the best service ever. I will be using Pack and send Mackay from now on. I can’t Thankyou enough. You really need to trust they will get your packages safe and sound to you and they did THANKYOU

Anthony Baseley
Anthony BaseleySoutheast, SA

On the ball

Quick on the job and delivered well before I thought it would reach home.
Would use again, and also well priced. Easy to talk to and navigate the website.
Great job guys.

Grant Griffin
Grant GriffinSydney, NSW

I used pack & send to pick up and deliver and interstate parcel. The online service was easy to use, reasonably priced and very professional. My package was collected on the allocated day/time and was delivered faster than I expected in perfect condition. Extremely happy.

Hi Grant,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Excellent service

Package arrived quickly with no breakage of fragile items. Very easy to use service and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend this business to family and friends.

Hi Louise,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service. We look forward to helping you again soon.

very personalized service.

Everything was organised and executed well. The Mackay and Toowoomba branches were easy to deal with directly. I can't fault anything.
The seller dropped the package off at the service center and I picked up from the service center.

Hi Kerry,

Belinda hains
Belinda hainsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy, cost-effective and efficient

I had many quotes to bring a shipment to Australia from USA with long waits. These guys exceeded all expectations. They were an online service that provided an instant quote. They picked up within a day, delivered on time with great tracking. I couldn't have asked for better. They have now changed my thoughts on bringing items in from America and will be using them as my regular.

great service

guys went to the airport to rescue my lappy. no fuss and got it in the mail next day.
was very happy with the service, they were very helpful and responsive

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Andy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. Glad that your laptop was rescued and returned to it's happy home. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Heaps good!

Super fast, efficient service from end to end. Will definitely use again in the future. Delivered 4 days than the expected delivery day. That’s awesome and it was fully tracked. Box was torn when it arrived due to its weight but nothing was damaged.

Hi Damien,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Took 2 days to pick up, but quick delivery once this happened.

My box was dropped off on a Thursday afternoon. It wasn’t picked up until Monday afternoon. But once picked up, from Perth, it was available in Sydney on Thursday afternoon. Box arrived in great condition. The tracking system was useless. When it was about to be delivered, the tracking showed as still being at Perth airport.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Pam, Thanks for your feedback on your recent shipping experience. We're sorry that the experience didn't tick all the boxes but we're glad that your bike arrived safely. We'll pass your comments onto the teams concerned for their attention.

Pam Crabb
Pam Crabb

Thanks for responding. The tracking website was very inaccurate. It would have been better not to have used it all.

Fast, efficient, safe. It was perfect.

Needed an expensive office chair and two fragile wall mounted mirrors to be delivered. Office chair was strapped to a wooden slab so it wouldn't roll, the seat was packed with bubble wrap, the chair itself was wrapped with bubble wrap with multiple layers then wrapped again with thick plastic. Was exceptionally protected and arrived immaculate. Both mirrors were in one box, wrapped the same way as the chair, but with cardboard and filler ensuring they would not slide or slip. Both were also wrapped extensively, there was more bubble wrap than mirror in the box.

Was definitely very expensive to have all three moved from Adelaide to Sydney, but fair given you can rest easy it will arrive in the conditions you sent it.

Aine
AinePerth, WA

I recently went through Pack and Send Bibra Lake to get my things sent back to Ireland from Australia.
Cost wise it was very reasonable, and Ché and Toni were really helpful from start to finish. I received my package sooner than I expected and it was all in perfect condition. Their communication through the whole process made things so easy, I would definitely go through them again in future!

Aaron Richardson
Aaron RichardsonCentral West, NSW

Fantastic friendly prompt service at a reasonable price, Jenny is BRILLIANT.

Package picked up and delivered interstate to my home promptly and professionally.
Brilliant communication too, Jenny was a delight to deal with, she went out of her way to assist me with this slightly tricky consignment. First class people providing a first class service. Well done Jenny and team, Thankyou so much.

Hi Aaron,

Tony Rive
Tony RiveDarwin, NT

Tracking a little loose

I've used Pack & Send for a few years, but the concern I've had with most of my deliveries was tracking. My package came 5 days earlier than was suggested by the in-built tracking system this time. Previously, I've received an email at 3am to make sure I was available at 7am for delivery. I don't check emails that time of the day. But, it is an affordable way to get my belongings interstate

Zoom2u