PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

over priced

work with pickles auction to charge ridiculous delivery prices, and do not bother packaging for you kinda suss. Was not a nice experience paying 200$ when a courier could do it for 30$, if it was packaged

Michael H.
Michael H.Southwest, VIC

Poor time estimate

Picked the package up when they said they would, but the 1-3 days is a flat out lie. Took 11 days from hallam, Melbourne - to Geelong. I've had packages from the UK get here quicker... Box was damaged but the internal item was packed well by the sender so was in one piece. I had also paid for signature on delivery, as it was an item worth over $400, they just dropped it at the front door. Carrier they used to pick it up in this instance was DHL.

MISLEAD ADVERTISING 1-2days delivery PAID took 5days

Even though the package was picked up on time, and arrived in great condition.

It took 5days to deliver and we had payed for 1-2days delivery. Did not receive accurate tracking details when item arrived in country of delivery. Customer service were rude and issue was never resolved.

Laurence
LaurenceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a rip off

I had a package sent from Geelong to Adelaide. The only good thing about the experience is it was well packed & arrived the next day. The negatives , and there are plenty , the person I dealt with was at times quite rude saying he was super busy. Sorry but I fail to see how that is my problem. That I could have dealt with had it not been for the outrageous cost. For a 30kg parcel $351 when I believe it should have only cost around $170. I complained & then had some manager ring me to discuss & said he would come back to me. He rang me next day to say nothing they were prepared to do to reduce the cost.

As the headline says , a rip off. PACK & SEND way , way too expensive, there are much cheaper options around.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless!

Currently sitting at 8 days for a package to travel 25 minutes and now they can’t find it. Absolutely useless service! No idea how this was so hard to just get done.

Phyl
PhylPerth, WA

Do not use Adelaide East Franchise

Items purchased at Adelaide antique fair October 2019 for sending to Perth. Total lack of communication from franchise owner on status. Items lodged 18/10 were not received until 12/11 however they were damaged. Fortunately paid insurance premium however payment not received until 27/3/2020. The whole process has taken five (5) months.

Waste of money

Ordered 2-3 day express service from Brisbane to Christchurch, package was picked up from Brisbane on time.
Package then sat in Auckland for two days with no contact regarding duties from UPS (pack and send sub contractor), UPS then couldnt locate the package as they had offloaded to another company. Pack and send tracking still showed as being in customs right until delivery was made on day 7.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Lazy service - won’t chase up with suppliers even though packages are late

I booked an interstate delivery of products from America.
Only 2/4 of the packages arrived and when I called pack and send to ask about the other two they simply stated to keep calling DHL or Couriers please cos they “didn’t know”
Instead of actually chasing this up and finding out where my items were they palmed it off to another company.
I won’t be using packnsend again... the fact I paid packnsend and they didn’t chase up with their supplier courier companies (I had to) is beyond poor service.

In summary - If I pay someone to take care of something for me and they don’t do that and get me to chase it up with the people they engaged it just makes me think why do I appoint this person

Sniffer
SnifferGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Melb to Brisbane

No, the boxes were to be picked up Friday between 9 and 5. TNT were to pick them up from a residence but they did not show. After me ringing I was told they had been rescheduled to Tuesday (Monday was the holiday) - no reason, no excuse but i could drop them off at their nearest office. I did that Saturday morning and emailed them that that was the option I had taken. Yes, you guessed it, TNT came on the Tuesday - too late. All then went smoothly and they were delivered Friday, knocked about but intact.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

The worst service I ever had

I'm the sender and reciever as it was a package that was picked up from a friend house.
I was waiting for three days in arrow every single morning and afternoon waiting for them because they were telling me the package will arrive and it never came.
Definitely the worst service I ever had.
The deliver can't even ring the interphone to check if you are at home. Do I supposed to be waiting on the street? Horrible.
No help at all at the service center, just good words without any sense.

Matt.C
Matt.C

Terrible Experience

Janet J.
Janet J.Western Australia

Misguided info, hidden costs, stolen items

ManiPerth, WA

Unreliable

I used them for the first time and they made an unauthorised transaction mentioning the luggage exceeded the weight a week after the delivery. My father checked everything thrice and the weight was only 56 kg. Surprisingly, they claimed that the weight is 102 kg without any evidence. Unreliable company ripping off people.

No customer service

Very disappointed are the words to describe Pack and Send customer service. I was over charged for 1 box with the details on the invoice saying CORRECT WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS. 2 friendly emails later and I was not responded to after that.
Poor customer service, I will look around before booking again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Alistair. Please continue to discuss this matter with the Customer Care Team directly as they are currently investigating your enquiry. Thank you.

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Avoid Mascot pack and send on saturdays

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Tom. We are truly sorry to hear of your experience. We are currently looking in to this to ensure this does not happen in future.

DO NOT USE!!!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Mason. We are sorry to hear of your experience. Would you mind contacting customerservice@packsend.com.au with more details regarding your shipment? Go Logistics is not one of our carrier partners and we would like to investigate this further.

Zoom2u