PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Efficient and budget friendly

Package was picked and delivered in time. Quick and reasonable service. It would have been better if both boxes had come in the same day instead of receiving them on separate days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience Sidra. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and we look forward to helping you again soon.

John Fisher
John FisherSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Very happy with the website booking system
I was expecting the sender to receive the shipping scan documents not me being the receiver
I'm told at the pick up area the driver was polite & switched on
I have recommended it to many people in the last week

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your recommendation. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Other Couriers

So good and timely, however the online tracking was an issue.

Picked up on time and delivered before it was expected, so fast. The only issue was that the online tracking was overloaded for the duration whilst the package was in transit.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

HI Kevin, Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with Pack & Send. As you've noted, sometimes the tracking takes a while to update, but we're glad everything went well during your delivery. We hope to see you again soon!

Simon D
Simon D

Easy Peasy!

The online system was easy and the pick up and delivery was on time. However the tracking system didn't work past the second scan. So I had no idea where it was in the delivery process and as this was over the weekend I didn't know if it would arrive on the Monday or not. Anyways, it did. Pretty happy all round, I'd use them again.

Hi Simon,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Win
WinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value and prompt delivery

My package arrived within timeframe and professionally delivered. Looks to have been handled with care. Great customer service and advice for my self-serve package. Tracking was informative but a little slow with updating.

Hi Win,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send. Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Took 2 days to pick up, but quick delivery once this happened.

My box was dropped off on a Thursday afternoon. It wasn’t picked up until Monday afternoon. But once picked up, from Perth, it was available in Sydney on Thursday afternoon. Box arrived in great condition. The tracking system was useless. When it was about to be delivered, the tracking showed as still being at Perth airport.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Pam, Thanks for your feedback on your recent shipping experience. We're sorry that the experience didn't tick all the boxes but we're glad that your bike arrived safely. We'll pass your comments onto the teams concerned for their attention.

Pam Crabb
Pam Crabb

Thanks for responding. The tracking website was very inaccurate. It would have been better not to have used it all.

Tony Rive
Tony RiveDarwin, NT

Tracking a little loose

I've used Pack & Send for a few years, but the concern I've had with most of my deliveries was tracking. My package came 5 days earlier than was suggested by the in-built tracking system this time. Previously, I've received an email at 3am to make sure I was available at 7am for delivery. I don't check emails that time of the day. But, it is an affordable way to get my belongings interstate

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Very fast but didn’t get asked to sign for it even though I paid for that service

Great pick up & delivery time.
I paid for the sign on arrival service but the delivery guy knocked on the door & was walking away when I opened it.
The parcel was sitting on the doorstep 5 meters from the street & anyone could have taken it

Fussy Farmer
Fussy FarmerSouth Australia

Easy process & goods arrived at my door. The sender dropped off the package at a P & S office outside of Perth during lockdown so a bit of confusion but otherwise a seamless procedure.

Hi Fussy,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Chamara Hewa
Chamara HewaPerth, WA

Nailsworth, SA branch is amazing

Service is great, support recieved from the team was great. Customer service is team was helpless, they have no clue of what's happening on the ground. ETA should be accurate when we question from customer service

Hi Chamara,
Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

RG84
RG84Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Affordable, timely, easy to do!

I shipped a large box from QLD to VIC under their self service option for only $40. This is unheard of in terms of expense. Sure, the driver didn't collect it on the day I booked it and came a few days later but the items arrived very quickly and without an issue. I would definitely recommend them and do it again!

DrK
DrKAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent service

Collected in Perth at 3pm and delivered in Canberra 11am 4 days later (including a public holiday).
The most expensive of all the quotes I received but previous reviews on here about other Courier Companies influenced my choice of Pack and Send.
The 9kg package arrived in good condition, and the contents were free from any damage. However, the tracking information was very poor, not nearly as informative as Australia Post. Pick up and delivery confirmation was all that was given.

From UK to Australia - would use again

Pick-up time was an issue - overran estimate by several days and I had to phone to fix this. But then the tracking information was very helpful and package was delivered on the date P&S gave me (though I didn’t get the expected call to confirm before delivery).

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Jo,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Best prices, easy service - just one tweak needed for 5*

Shipping TypeInternational

Hiba
HibaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was fast and cheap

My experience was great I saved money by using the Saver option and it was very efficient. I ordered my luggage bag to be picked up on Friday from Sydney to the Gold Coast. It arrived on Monday. Only suggestion is give the customer an estimation of when it will arrive to avoid unnecessary anxiety I couldn’t find one on my invoice

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Hiba, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. Your feedback means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Maureen
Maureenasked

Package must be send from Brisbane to South Africa, which courier service is used in South Africa?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Maureen, Thanks for your question. This will depend on what you are sending, the destination address, the weight, size and the service selected. To get the information you require, please contact the PACK & SEND service centre closest to where you are sending from in Brisbane. The team there will be able to help you. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

Alexasked

Hi
Do you guys have any warehouse/ depot in the USA to drop off items to be shipped to Australia

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Alex, Thanks for your question. We do not have PACK & SEND outlets in the USA but you could drop your goods into a PostNet outlet if there was a store nearby. They could arrange to ship it for you. https://www.postnet.com/

Alex

Thank you for getting back to me im also wondering if you have any partner in Germany as well

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry Alex, no we do not have partners in Germany.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u