PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Painless Process

Easy and affordable. Package was delivered on time. Staff at Bundoora were friendly and helpful. Website a little confusing in places, but they all are in some ways! Overall, a pleasant experience.

Hi Ray,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Eltham.
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Brenda H.
Brenda H.Perth, WA

Timely Delivery

Very satisfied and relieved with the prompt and safe delivery of my parcel from Perth to Qld. I was able to track the parcel accurately and had friendly service at Pack & Send at Bibra Lakes .

Delivery TimeEarly

Hi Brenda,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.
Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

rmoseby
rmosebyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The system worked well for me

I was a first time user as my client had told me that he was not satisfied with Australia Post service and suggested I try Star Trak. However Star Trak for a one off shipment are very expensive and they suggested Pack and Send which I think is their budget courier service division

Pack and Send is very similar to Auspost except they have more packing options available if your item does not fit into a standard Auspost box

There was the usual form filling required and then a weighing and then after payment a tracking number is generated and one has a reference website to use so you and your client can track the package.

The package arrived in country Victoria when promised so all worked well

Hi,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience.
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

George S.
George S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great way to send.. however

Great service given on the phone and at the pack and send centres..
the problem is I paid for sign for delivery and insurance option but the item was simply left at the delivery location at the clients door unsigned and exposed to potential theft. Just not good enough

Delivery TimeEarly

Hi George,
Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Efficient and budget friendly

Package was picked and delivered in time. Quick and reasonable service. It would have been better if both boxes had come in the same day instead of receiving them on separate days.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience Sidra. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Mick
Mick

Pretty good.

T'was the most transparent, easiest, and cheapest of all options I turned up in several hours of internet searching. The parcel I sent arrived safely within an excusable amount of time (considering COVID factors). It would have been five stars but for the fact that it's taken several months for Pack & Send to tell me that it HAD arrived...

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your PACK & SEND experience Mick. It’s so great to receive feedback like this as it enables us to improve on all aspects of the service.

Wendy A.
Wendy A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery outcome

Pick up was on the day requested. Arrived at the destination in a very timely way. However, the large 15kg package was delivered upside down! It was obvious which was the right side up. Hoping nothing has been damaged.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your PACK & SEND experience Wendy. Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business.

Jacqueline Van Velsen
Jacqueline Van VelsenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good time in delivering.

The pick up and delivery were great. Sadly l was charged more than 4 times the price by our Pack n Send agent when l wasn't aware of self service. I delivered the box ready to send addressed and packaged. He took major advantage of me.

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Sukanta Shill
Sukanta ShillSouthwest, VIC

Good

Didn't arrive on time, delayed a lot, anyway I got my bags. They communicated time to time. I am ok with the service but not happy. Will send next time as well.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Very reliable.

Staff were professional and helpful.
Package arrived in Brisbane the next day.
The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5, was that I didn't receive a tracking number, not that it mattered in the end, because the parcel arrived so quickly.

Hi Harry,
We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Anthony
Anthony

Not picked up.

Package wasn't picked up on day booked for. After I dropped it off at third party Depo it did arrive fairly quickly though. Next time I'll just drop it off.

Tim Von Ruetzen
Tim Von RuetzenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked well for this package that was too long for Australia Post

Packed it myself and attached the labels as required, dropped it at the depot, all done. Easy service and competitive price. Will use again.
Didn’t rate it 5 star as the depot was a 20 minute drive rather than a 5 minute drive. Yes I could have had it picked up from home but I didn’t want to wait around, my choice.

Hi Tim,
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Scott Eastaway
Scott EastawayDarwin, NT

Darwin to Brisbane

Darwin to New Farm Qld. Missed the initial delivery, items where then dropped off at Australia Post LPO 30 km away. Chantelle Benjamin fixed the problem, items redelivered two day later, YAY.
Excellent communication and customer service by Chantelle. Thank you.

Hi Scott,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We'll definitely pass your comments onto Chantelle and let her know how pleased you were with her service.

Mariljohn
MariljohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient, reliable and easy to book on-line

I found it easy to book the service based on weight and dimensions. The parcel was collected early one morning. Labels were provided. Goods were delivered and I was notified. I would use this service again.

Hi Mariljohn,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

John Fisher
John FisherSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Very happy with the website booking system
I was expecting the sender to receive the shipping scan documents not me being the receiver
I'm told at the pick up area the driver was polite & switched on
I have recommended it to many people in the last week

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your recommendation. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Maureen
Maureenasked

Package must be send from Brisbane to South Africa, which courier service is used in South Africa?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Maureen, Thanks for your question. This will depend on what you are sending, the destination address, the weight, size and the service selected. To get the information you require, please contact the PACK & SEND service centre closest to where you are sending from in Brisbane. The team there will be able to help you. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

Alexasked

Hi
Do you guys have any warehouse/ depot in the USA to drop off items to be shipped to Australia

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Alex, Thanks for your question. We do not have PACK & SEND outlets in the USA but you could drop your goods into a PostNet outlet if there was a store nearby. They could arrange to ship it for you. https://www.postnet.com/

Alex

Thank you for getting back to me im also wondering if you have any partner in Germany as well

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry Alex, no we do not have partners in Germany.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u