PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

So good and timely, however the online tracking was an issue.

Picked up on time and delivered before it was expected, so fast. The only issue was that the online tracking was overloaded for the duration whilst the package was in transit.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

HI Kevin, Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with Pack & Send. As you've noted, sometimes the tracking takes a while to update, but we're glad everything went well during your delivery. We hope to see you again soon!

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Took 2 days to pick up, but quick delivery once this happened.

My box was dropped off on a Thursday afternoon. It wasn’t picked up until Monday afternoon. But once picked up, from Perth, it was available in Sydney on Thursday afternoon. Box arrived in great condition. The tracking system was useless. When it was about to be delivered, the tracking showed as still being at Perth airport.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Pam, Thanks for your feedback on your recent shipping experience. We're sorry that the experience didn't tick all the boxes but we're glad that your bike arrived safely. We'll pass your comments onto the teams concerned for their attention.

Pam Crabb
Pam Crabb

Thanks for responding. The tracking website was very inaccurate. It would have been better not to have used it all.

Tony Rive
Tony RiveDarwin, NT

Tracking a little loose

I've used Pack & Send for a few years, but the concern I've had with most of my deliveries was tracking. My package came 5 days earlier than was suggested by the in-built tracking system this time. Previously, I've received an email at 3am to make sure I was available at 7am for delivery. I don't check emails that time of the day. But, it is an affordable way to get my belongings interstate

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Very fast but didn’t get asked to sign for it even though I paid for that service

Great pick up & delivery time.
I paid for the sign on arrival service but the delivery guy knocked on the door & was walking away when I opened it.
The parcel was sitting on the doorstep 5 meters from the street & anyone could have taken it

DrK
DrKAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent service

Collected in Perth at 3pm and delivered in Canberra 11am 4 days later (including a public holiday).
The most expensive of all the quotes I received but previous reviews on here about other Courier Companies influenced my choice of Pack and Send.
The 9kg package arrived in good condition, and the contents were free from any damage. However, the tracking information was very poor, not nearly as informative as Australia Post. Pick up and delivery confirmation was all that was given.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Fast and competent service.

Cannot complain about the service I received. My parcel was collected on time and arrived very quickly (24 hrs after pick up travelling interstate) in perfect condition. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is the heavy restrictions for packaging required to be able to collect on insurance if that is a need.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Simone, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and hope to see you again soon.

Fast, cheap, reliable

I had an emergency package delivered from 4 hours away. Only cost $18 & it was here within 24hours. Door to door, no hastle. Their tracking system has some lag at the moment, but otherwise excellent service

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Bethany. Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We appreciate you advising your concerns surrounding the Online Tracking and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Michael H.
Michael H.Southwest, VIC

Poor time estimate

Picked the package up when they said they would, but the 1-3 days is a flat out lie. Took 11 days from hallam, Melbourne - to Geelong. I've had packages from the UK get here quicker... Box was damaged but the internal item was packed well by the sender so was in one piece. I had also paid for signature on delivery, as it was an item worth over $400, they just dropped it at the front door. Carrier they used to pick it up in this instance was DHL.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Peter
PeterCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service. Fast and low price

Pick up and delivery were fast. There was a little bit of miscommunication on whether the package contents were 'ok to send', but it was all ok in the end.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Great Service a little expensive

James (Geelong) was very helpful and advise for me to Pick it up from my local P&S so if any problems we could sort it quickly, but it arrived safe & sound.
I was quoted 3 different prices which was abit annoying and worked out expensive to get it delivered.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Catherine. James at the Geelong store was happy to assist and we look forward to seeing your business again soon.

MODGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience with a little scare

Package was picked up at 4:55pm with the source office shutting at 5. A little panic but ended well. Was delivered to us much earlier than we thought which was great. We were kept in the loop the whole time. Will do it again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Mod, thanks very much for the review. Would be pleased to know which PACK & SEND service centre you dealt with so we can make sure they are aware of the feedback.

MOD

Narre Warren in Victoria.

Valerie60
Valerie60Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service but more expensive than other couriers on the Gold Coast

Was quoted $782 to send 12 paintings from Gold Coast to Melbourne if Pack and send Boxed them for me, I was able to box them myself and the price dropped to $405, I asked for delivery to be on either the Thursday morning or Friday, but received message from TNT that they had attempted delivery on Wednesday when I was at work, I rescheduled delivery for the Friday and had driver call me trying to deliver on the Monday when I was not at home, eventually he said he could deliver them on the Friday and packages were in good condition

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We are so glad we were able to help you out. Helping our customers is what we love best. We sincerely look forward to serving you again soon!

Rob Golley02
Rob Golley02Hobart, TAS

Terrific service and recommended

Item was delivered from Coffs Harbour to Hobart in under 2 days. Even more impressed when I received a call from Pack and Send, Coffs Harbour, advising that they were able to pack the items more efficiently reducing freight charge from $102 to $77.
Well done Coffs Harbour Pack and send.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to read how our staff delivered above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Gizzy
Gizzy

OK service

I have had a lot of problems I used this company which also uses courier please ,I have been told lies from courier please but pack and send are trying to resolve my package finally getting delivered

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear this experience has not been to your satisfaction. Please contact customerservice@packsend.com.au with more information so we can assist further.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u