PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Dylan Matthew Paten
Dylan Matthew PatenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Making freight easy!

I needed to freight my snowboard across states from storage so I was able to take it on a trip to New Zealand. Pack and send made everything so easy, from picking it up from its exact location, to getting it delivered quickly and safely in time for my trip. Cannot thank you enough.

Hi Dylan,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Amanda Herbert
Amanda HerbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use, cheap and package came overnight :o)

Package picked up on time, delivered early, was in perfect condition and I would definitely reccommend to others as it was so easy to use. I was looking forward to this item arriving and when it came early I was very happy :o)

Hi Amanda,
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Mark Smoothy
Mark SmoothySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, Quick Deliveries!

I definitely use Pack & Send to send and receive, over all the other couriers, due to their prices always being competitive and parcels never going missing. Could not be happier.

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst courier company

Package did not arrive on paid scheduled date. They used a third party courier aramex and neither company got back to me with any update after 4 days of continuously calling and emailing. Total lack of customer care or communication

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Michael

It arrived 6 days late, and arrived 3 days after someone finally got back to and said the package has been located and would arrive before 5pm that day. Not good enough

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We apologise again Michael. It is a DIY Self Service that provides estimates only, there are no guaranteed delivery dates. If you require this option, we recommend using a local PACK & SEND Service Centre, they can provide this service. Thank you.

Absolutely awful

Had to call four times, took 3 attempts to even get the courier to collect the package. Then it was left in an unsafe place downstairs in the building, well after the estimated delivery date, and not at our office as instructed.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Shane
Shane Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome service highly efficient

I organised through Jenny at Mackay to get a delicate item delivered from Geelong. The parcel arrived in less than the time that it was quoted, and the effort that was taken to protect the item from damage was exceptional. Jenny was very pleasant to deal with and I would have no problem recommending them.

Conrad
ConradSydney, NSW

Fast & efficient

Sam was very professional & quick with his email responses. Package arrived sooner than expected. Even the price was reasonable. Seriously, why would anyone use another courier ?? Thanks Sam , will definitely use you again

Hi Conrad,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Superb customer service

I was advised by Perth Airport Lost Property to contact Pack & Send Midland to organise shipping my laptop computer to my business address in Brisbane.
I spoke with Gail who gave me very clear & accurate information on the process including the cost. The conversation took place on Tuesday afternoon; I made a credit card payment by telephone around 6p.m. Brisbane time on the same day.
The computer was delivered by StarTrack at 112:50a.m. Brisbane time.
You bet I would recommend Pack & Send for any fast, accurate delivery of anything.
JOHN LASH

Excellent! 5/5

2x 25kg Cartons collected on time and delivered before the expected time frame, obviously handled with care. Will definitely use this service again.
Overall Excellent customer service & speedy pickup/delivery! Extremely happy! 5/5

Hi Matty,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

What absolute great service I received from these guys in Mackay

I was so happy with service not only were they so much cheaper than the freight company I normally use. Even went picked up my package from Melbourne than went and packaged to send back to me in Mackay. It come within two weeks which was absolutely awesome. I would like to thank Rose who gave the best service ever. I will be using Pack and send Mackay from now on. I can’t Thankyou enough. You really need to trust they will get your packages safe and sound to you and they did THANKYOU

Anthony Baseley
Anthony BaseleySoutheast, SA

On the ball

Quick on the job and delivered well before I thought it would reach home.
Would use again, and also well priced. Easy to talk to and navigate the website.
Great job guys.

Grant Griffin
Grant GriffinSydney, NSW

I used pack & send to pick up and deliver and interstate parcel. The online service was easy to use, reasonably priced and very professional. My package was collected on the allocated day/time and was delivered faster than I expected in perfect condition. Extremely happy.

Hi Grant,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

very personalized service.

Everything was organised and executed well. The Mackay and Toowoomba branches were easy to deal with directly. I can't fault anything.
The seller dropped the package off at the service center and I picked up from the service center.

Hi Kerry,

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Heaps good!

Super fast, efficient service from end to end. Will definitely use again in the future. Delivered 4 days than the expected delivery day. That’s awesome and it was fully tracked. Box was torn when it arrived due to its weight but nothing was damaged.

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Damien,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Other Couriers

Took 2 days to pick up, but quick delivery once this happened.

My box was dropped off on a Thursday afternoon. It wasn’t picked up until Monday afternoon. But once picked up, from Perth, it was available in Sydney on Thursday afternoon. Box arrived in great condition. The tracking system was useless. When it was about to be delivered, the tracking showed as still being at Perth airport.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Pam, Thanks for your feedback on your recent shipping experience. We're sorry that the experience didn't tick all the boxes but we're glad that your bike arrived safely. We'll pass your comments onto the teams concerned for their attention.

Pam Crabb
Pam Crabb

Thanks for responding. The tracking website was very inaccurate. It would have been better not to have used it all.

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

John S.
John S.asked

Are you guys able to send iphone to India ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi John. Unfortunately not through the Online Self Service option. Please visit our website locations page for the nearest Pack & Send Service Centre who can assist. Thank you and please take care. https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-narre-warren-vic-3805/?p=39724

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u