Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Aine
AinePerth, WA

I recently went through Pack and Send Bibra Lake to get my things sent back to Ireland from Australia.
Cost wise it was very reasonable, and Ché and Toni were really helpful from start to finish. I received my package sooner than I expected and it was all in perfect condition. Their communication through the whole process made things so easy, I would definitely go through them again in future!

Tony Rive
Tony RiveDarwin, NT

Tracking a little loose

I've used Pack & Send for a few years, but the concern I've had with most of my deliveries was tracking. My package came 5 days earlier than was suggested by the in-built tracking system this time. Previously, I've received an email at 3am to make sure I was available at 7am for delivery. I don't check emails that time of the day. But, it is an affordable way to get my belongings interstate

Very fast service!

I arranged for a packed to be picked up for me remotely from another city. It was picked up on time, and delivered very promptly. Could ask for better service.

Nicola Pickworth
Nicola PickworthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb Service

Fragile package arrived in perfect condition. Great friendly service.
This is the second time I've arranged to recieve a fragile item and always packed so carefully....really impressed and will use again.

Hi Nicola,
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Very Poor Handlers

Not impressed when you go to the extra effort to pack up a fragile item plus label the box FRAGILE only to receive your boxed package broken thanks to the wonderful handlers from whatever courier service Pack n Send decide to use on the day. these fool packers need to be alot more careful with peoples items i say. they couldnt give a damn.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Fantastic service!

I arranged to have a large box collected from family in regional NSW and sent to myself in WA. Cannot fault the process! Picked up on time, arrived within days in perfect condition and although family forgot to note on the box that there were fragile items inside, not one thing was broken or chipped! Information flow and updates were great and price was less than anticipated.

vicki
vickiPerth, WA

As Always, Great Service from Start to End

I sent a dressing table among other things by pack and send from Qld to WA - who would have thought that was possible. Not only possible, but delivered on time, without incident, all items arrived in good condition and the cost was very competitive. this is not my first time using pack and send Mackay and as always, impressed with the service. i absolutely recommend Pack and Send Mackay, thank you to Jenny and staff.

Could not have asked for Better Service

Fast,Efficient and Cost Effective.
I could not believe it only took just over 3 days to arrive from the USA. It all went so smoothly. I would use this service without hesitation again.

Hi Les,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Kelly M.
Kelly M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fraction of the cost of others and incredible service

I had gotten quotes from others to have a parcel shipped from Italy to Queensland in Australia. Booking the collection was easy online and the price was over half others quoted including insurance. Arrived a day earlier also

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Erik Braunack-Mayer
Erik Braunack-MayerIllawarra, NSW

great service

Every thing was as promised. Used the website to order a pickup the next day. Packing labels arrived via email. Pick up was the next morning, package arrived at the destination the next day.

Hi Erik,
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Jared
JaredIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Easy and professional! Organised a pack and send delivery, paid for over the phone from another state. Arrived in two days. Recommended!

Will be recommending Pack and Send Bibra Lakes in the future.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Super easy and super fast.

Did online booking myself and then it’s just worry-free process. Carrier fee is very reasonable. Service is door-to-door. Cannot expect a better experience. It only took two days from Queensland to Melbourne. Highly recommend.

Hi Geoffery,

Amazing, simply amazing

Delivery from NZ to Sydney was amazing. Fast, reliable, good value and all tracked. The time was so fast that I wont share as it would be unreasonable to expect this speed every time. I will certainly use this service again. Cant believe that I was so concerned and spent a great deal of time researching the company before i arranged the pick up. From my experience you can use Pack and send with confidence! Thanks again

Hi Wes,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Outstanding Service

Outstanding service.
Very Easy to use website and excellent customer service on the phone when I needed help.
Super quick delivery using DHL partner.
Turned up earlier than expected!
Will highly recommend and definitely use again!!
Cheers

Hi Dwayne,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Other Couriers

Very smooth and fast shipment. And excellent packaging. Had two beautiful vintage mics shipped over from Norwood, Australia to Amsterdam, Netherlands..They arrived within 10 days after I had purchased them.

Hi Paul,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Cheapest and safest option I made!

It arrived much faster than I expected and also in good condition. The tracking information was correct. It was nice to get a call prior to delivery! EXCELLENT SERVICE, Thank you!

Hi Ash,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Saf
SafPerth, WA

Very prompt and great Customer service and reasonable price.
The collecting package was handle very professionally and the delivery was very fast from Queensland to Perth and prompt online updates Thank you

Hi Saf,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Excellent service around the world

Pack & Send is the only company that offered me an affordable price for shipping from Poland to Australia. I used self-service but I still got so much help. The delivery was extremely quick!! It only takes them 1.5 weeks to deliver my parcel to Australia. I highly recommend their professional service.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Klaudia, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your importing experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and really value your recommendation.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

I found the experience using the Southern Highlands branch of Pack and Send to be very positive.
The service was professional, courteous and very efficient from initial phone enquiry to delivery.
Item was packed very carefully .
Fast delivery with tracking.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Very fast but didn’t get asked to sign for it even though I paid for that service

Great pick up & delivery time.
I paid for the sign on arrival service but the delivery guy knocked on the door & was walking away when I opened it.
The parcel was sitting on the doorstep 5 meters from the street & anyone could have taken it

Ben Y.
Ben Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service at a reasonable price

Had a large box to pick up from Toowoomba City QLD to Pyrmont NSW. Pack and Send Toowoomba City assisted within an hour's notice. Thanks Taylor from P&S Toowoomba City!

Phill
Phill

great delivery service

the parcel was picked up on time and delivery was excellent and very fast from NZ I was surprised when it turned up in 2 days and the parcel was in excellent condition

Hi Phill,

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

You guys are awesome! Super fast and reliable service.

At a time when other carriers (eg USPS) are making excuses why their service is so bad, Pack and Send and DHL have given me faultless service lately with three separate deliveries from the US. 4 days door to door, and competitive rates.

Hi Darren,

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

best packing / courier service I have used.

Pack and Send were efficient, picked up my lost property in Brisbane airport, constant communication with a can do attitude.. packaged the item and I received it the next day. Amazing service.

Hi Dr Simone,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Jennie
JenniePerth, WA

Excellent Service Yet Again!

My documents were delivered a day before expected. Everything was handled with Pack & Send's usual proficient service. Thank you for constant updates and taking the worry out of having important documents sent over from the UK.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u