Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

jasmine i.
jasmine i.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quick service

I was the reciever who orgainsed pickup for a large item we purchased from a postcode about 3 hours away from us it was easy ,very affordable and quick delivery

Hi Jasmine,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Haider
HaiderSydney, NSW

Delivery well before expectation

I had a heavy package to be delivered from Brisbane to Sydney. While I was not getting a proper or any response in most cases, Pack & Send responded back to my online query in time, arranged a pickup and delivered in less than 24 hours.

Fast and efficient

Pack n Send provide a great service. The online booking system is easy to follow, collection and delivery were quick and seamless. I will continue to use this service often

DrK
DrKAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent service

Collected in Perth at 3pm and delivered in Canberra 11am 4 days later (including a public holiday).
The most expensive of all the quotes I received but previous reviews on here about other Courier Companies influenced my choice of Pack and Send.
The 9kg package arrived in good condition, and the contents were free from any damage. However, the tracking information was very poor, not nearly as informative as Australia Post. Pick up and delivery confirmation was all that was given.

Grant R.
Grant R.Sydney, NSW

Slow service

Its taken almost 2 weeks to deliver a package from St Marys to Baulkham Hills, products required for my business, products ive since had to buy AGAIN from in-store to complete booked in jobs.

Exhumus
ExhumusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

Item picked up next day from the seller in Sydney and delivered the day after that to her in Melbourne. Easy to use and efficient. Cheaper than I expected for a bulky 19kg package.

Hi Exhumus,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

breen.delfinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late, Damaged and not a care in the world.

Accurate facts only, here goes:

Order was picked up 24hrs late
First contact in Customer service was rude (I will not name her) Second contact (Chantelle) was much nicer person.
I found the item 4 days later (still not scanned in) in the sending depot

Item arrive 3 days after that and was damaged with missing items from the box.

Asked customer service to start a claim. This is yet to happen.

All this for a 1-2 days transit.

breen.delfino

I have emailed customer service last week with the details.

DavidCentral West, NSW

Great Service

My unusual shaped and large package was collected from the seller, wrapped perfectly and placed on a pallet and forwarded on a long distance. The fragile package arrived in perfect condition in unexpected short time. Good people to deal with. Thank you Pack & Send and especially Sam.

HI David,
On behalf us Pack & Send I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our store! We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

You are most welcome

Akshay
AkshaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service provider.

We needed camera pick and send service from Airlie to Brisbane. Found pack and send online and arranged the delivery. The camera got delivered in no time, good care taken and perfectly packed. Very helpful staf with good customer service. Love it. Highly recommend.

Hi Akshay,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Quick, professional, personal!

Got a bulky item shipped from Brisbane to Melbourne. Eagle Farm Pack and Send picked it up, packed it and sent it to us in Melbourne. They coordinated with seller for pickup while lockdown rules were changing, and packages arrived to us ahead of estimated date. Price estimate was spot on actual quote once items picked. Customer service from Kate at Eagle Farm couldn’t be matched - highly recommended. Thank you!

Jamie Watson
Jamie WatsonPeel, WA

Excellent service

We hired a car in Brisbane and left an iPad in the car flew back to WA when we realised rang up pack n send they went and picked up the item and had it delivered to us within 2 days

Hi Jamie,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your endorsement.

Scott Cussen
Scott CussenSydney, NSW

Not good

Delivey was very late (nearly a month), had to make alot of calls to find out where it was and chase it up and no one ever called be back (4 times i was told i would be called back) the 5th time i spoke with a manager and she did return my call.

Over all vey poor service and i will not use pack & send again.

Tim KeatsPerth, WA

Bloody awful

Delivery dates provided were wrong twice, even when the second one was meant to be for the following day. Phone numbers don’t get answered. When I did get through the person couldn’t “see” my item details. It was only delivered finally after multiple phone calls, even though the store was 10 minutes away. Was the package sitting around the shelf while people looked at it!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Competitive pricing and professional service.

The quote I received was well below all other competitors (most other companies were approximately three times the price) and the service provided was as professional as you could ask for. Clear lines of communication offered the whole way through the process - I chose the self service option but spoke over the phone to a representative from Pack N Send, who was happy to give advice and guidance on how to proceed. Pickup of my package was on time as was delivery, which actually came in two days before schedule.

Would highly recommend.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're really happy to hear that you'll be recommending us to others.

Steelmoo
SteelmooPerth, WA

Poor Service and poor response

Gary M
Gary MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Late Delivery, poor tracking

Amazing Service

Incredible fast and perfectly safe delivery of my fragile package. Ordered a home pickup and it was picked up within two hours of order. Just amazing! I was so impressed!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

I won't use Pack & Send again

What a joke.
I bought something in Mid October and it arrived to Pack & Send on the 22nd December.
I could have walked from Norwood to Penrith in that time.
Absolutely disgusting service.

Trousers
TrousersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Reliable Courier Service

Package was picked up on time as promised. Advised delivery would take between 5-9 days but the package arrived at it's destination in 4.
Very happy with Pack & Send's service.
Will definitely use them again

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Trousers, We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Kyle
KyleGoulburn Valley, VIC

The best thing was the customer service from the Shepparton branch. I was amazed the help i got. The item arrived in top condition, the price was great, tracking information great

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kyle, Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Shepparton. Rick and his team do a great job and will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Jillian Doyle
Jillian DoyleHobart, TAS

Fantastic Easy Service. All done online! From Vic to Tas.

Very easy and efficient service. We used this for a domestic service. Our three large packages were delivered in excellent condition. It was extremely easy to organise and book everything online.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Jillian, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your endorsement.

Mary CGermany

Where is the parcel?

I would not use this service again. The parcel was collected one day late. After collection the parcel was not trackable for 10 days until it was delivered. I had to make many phone calls and send emails. Customer service were ok but I could tell they were frustrated with me. I think it is better to use Australia Post.

Mary C

There is no mention of time delay because of the particular time of year or season on your website. Your company indicated 2-5 days delivery time NOT 10 days during the booking process.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for responding Mary. If I can direct you to the home page of our website, on the 2nd sliding page it mentions the Christmas Service. We again apologise for the delay and hope you can consider our services again.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Quick, safe and efficient collection and delivery

I have always found pack and Send Hobart both very efficient and helpful with both their collection and shipment of items. No messing about, items well packaged and in the case of the most recent delivery arrived ahead of time. It is so good to have someone you can rely on.

Hi The Boys,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Hobart. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Christopher A.
Christopher A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, affordable service

I had never used Pack & Send before, and found them to be the cheapest courier service to transport my product. I was very happy to hear that Pack & Send picked you the package earlier than scheduled, and was surprised to receive my large item well within the time frame for delivery and left (at my instruction) in a safe place in my property.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Booked through East Perth and received excellent service and quick delivery. Parcel was sent from Japan to Perth and arrived earlier than the due date. Will definitely recommend this service and will be using it again.

Hi Janice,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u