PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Jared
JaredIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Easy and professional! Organised a pack and send delivery, paid for over the phone from another state. Arrived in two days. Recommended!

Will be recommending Pack and Send Bibra Lakes in the future.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Super easy and super fast.

Did online booking myself and then it’s just worry-free process. Carrier fee is very reasonable. Service is door-to-door. Cannot expect a better experience. It only took two days from Queensland to Melbourne. Highly recommend.

Hi Geoffery,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Amazing, simply amazing

Delivery from NZ to Sydney was amazing. Fast, reliable, good value and all tracked. The time was so fast that I wont share as it would be unreasonable to expect this speed every time. I will certainly use this service again. Cant believe that I was so concerned and spent a great deal of time researching the company before i arranged the pick up. From my experience you can use Pack and send with confidence! Thanks again

Hi Wes,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Outstanding Service

Outstanding service.
Very Easy to use website and excellent customer service on the phone when I needed help.
Super quick delivery using DHL partner.
Turned up earlier than expected!
Will highly recommend and definitely use again!!
Cheers

Hi Dwayne,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Very smooth and fast shipment. And excellent packaging. Had two beautiful vintage mics shipped over from Norwood, Australia to Amsterdam, Netherlands..They arrived within 10 days after I had purchased them.

Hi Paul,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Cheapest and safest option I made!

It arrived much faster than I expected and also in good condition. The tracking information was correct. It was nice to get a call prior to delivery! EXCELLENT SERVICE, Thank you!

Hi Ash,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Saf
SafPerth, WA

Very prompt and great Customer service and reasonable price.
The collecting package was handle very professionally and the delivery was very fast from Queensland to Perth and prompt online updates Thank you

Hi Saf,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Excellent service around the world

Pack & Send is the only company that offered me an affordable price for shipping from Poland to Australia. I used self-service but I still got so much help. The delivery was extremely quick!! It only takes them 1.5 weeks to deliver my parcel to Australia. I highly recommend their professional service.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Klaudia, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your importing experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and really value your recommendation.

Other Couriers

I found the experience using the Southern Highlands branch of Pack and Send to be very positive.
The service was professional, courteous and very efficient from initial phone enquiry to delivery.
Item was packed very carefully .
Fast delivery with tracking.

Ben Y.
Ben Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service at a reasonable price

Had a large box to pick up from Toowoomba City QLD to Pyrmont NSW. Pack and Send Toowoomba City assisted within an hour's notice. Thanks Taylor from P&S Toowoomba City!

Phill
Phill

great delivery service

the parcel was picked up on time and delivery was excellent and very fast from NZ I was surprised when it turned up in 2 days and the parcel was in excellent condition

Hi Phill,

Other Couriers

You guys are awesome! Super fast and reliable service.

At a time when other carriers (eg USPS) are making excuses why their service is so bad, Pack and Send and DHL have given me faultless service lately with three separate deliveries from the US. 4 days door to door, and competitive rates.

Hi Darren,

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

best packing / courier service I have used.

Pack and Send were efficient, picked up my lost property in Brisbane airport, constant communication with a can do attitude.. packaged the item and I received it the next day. Amazing service.

Hi Dr Simone,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Jennie
JenniePerth, WA

Excellent Service Yet Again!

My documents were delivered a day before expected. Everything was handled with Pack & Send's usual proficient service. Thank you for constant updates and taking the worry out of having important documents sent over from the UK.

jasmine i.
jasmine i.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quick service

I was the reciever who orgainsed pickup for a large item we purchased from a postcode about 3 hours away from us it was easy ,very affordable and quick delivery

Hi Jasmine,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Haider
HaiderSydney, NSW

Delivery well before expectation

I had a heavy package to be delivered from Brisbane to Sydney. While I was not getting a proper or any response in most cases, Pack & Send responded back to my online query in time, arranged a pickup and delivered in less than 24 hours.

Fast and efficient

Pack n Send provide a great service. The online booking system is easy to follow, collection and delivery were quick and seamless. I will continue to use this service often

Exhumus
ExhumusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

Item picked up next day from the seller in Sydney and delivered the day after that to her in Melbourne. Easy to use and efficient. Cheaper than I expected for a bulky 19kg package.

Hi Exhumus,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

DavidCentral West, NSW

Great Service

My unusual shaped and large package was collected from the seller, wrapped perfectly and placed on a pallet and forwarded on a long distance. The fragile package arrived in perfect condition in unexpected short time. Good people to deal with. Thank you Pack & Send and especially Sam.

HI David,
On behalf us Pack & Send I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our store! We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

You are most welcome

Akshay
AkshaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service provider.

We needed camera pick and send service from Airlie to Brisbane. Found pack and send online and arranged the delivery. The camera got delivered in no time, good care taken and perfectly packed. Very helpful staf with good customer service. Love it. Highly recommend.

Hi Akshay,

Quick, professional, personal!

Got a bulky item shipped from Brisbane to Melbourne. Eagle Farm Pack and Send picked it up, packed it and sent it to us in Melbourne. They coordinated with seller for pickup while lockdown rules were changing, and packages arrived to us ahead of estimated date. Price estimate was spot on actual quote once items picked. Customer service from Kate at Eagle Farm couldn’t be matched - highly recommended. Thank you!

Jamie Watson
Jamie WatsonPeel, WA

Excellent service

We hired a car in Brisbane and left an iPad in the car flew back to WA when we realised rang up pack n send they went and picked up the item and had it delivered to us within 2 days

Hi Jamie,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your endorsement.

Competitive pricing and professional service.

The quote I received was well below all other competitors (most other companies were approximately three times the price) and the service provided was as professional as you could ask for. Clear lines of communication offered the whole way through the process - I chose the self service option but spoke over the phone to a representative from Pack N Send, who was happy to give advice and guidance on how to proceed. Pickup of my package was on time as was delivery, which actually came in two days before schedule.

Would highly recommend.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're really happy to hear that you'll be recommending us to others.

Amazing Service

Incredible fast and perfectly safe delivery of my fragile package. Ordered a home pickup and it was picked up within two hours of order. Just amazing! I was so impressed!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Trousers
TrousersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Reliable Courier Service

Package was picked up on time as promised. Advised delivery would take between 5-9 days but the package arrived at it's destination in 4.
Very happy with Pack & Send's service.
Will definitely use them again

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Trousers, We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Zoom2u