PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Kyle
KyleGoulburn Valley, VIC

The best thing was the customer service from the Shepparton branch. I was amazed the help i got. The item arrived in top condition, the price was great, tracking information great

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kyle, Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Shepparton. Rick and his team do a great job and will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Jillian Doyle
Jillian DoyleHobart, TAS

Fantastic Easy Service. All done online! From Vic to Tas.

Very easy and efficient service. We used this for a domestic service. Our three large packages were delivered in excellent condition. It was extremely easy to organise and book everything online.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Jillian, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your endorsement.

Other Couriers

Quick, safe and efficient collection and delivery

I have always found pack and Send Hobart both very efficient and helpful with both their collection and shipment of items. No messing about, items well packaged and in the case of the most recent delivery arrived ahead of time. It is so good to have someone you can rely on.

Hi The Boys,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Hobart. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Christopher A.
Christopher A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, affordable service

I had never used Pack & Send before, and found them to be the cheapest courier service to transport my product. I was very happy to hear that Pack & Send picked you the package earlier than scheduled, and was surprised to receive my large item well within the time frame for delivery and left (at my instruction) in a safe place in my property.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Booked through East Perth and received excellent service and quick delivery. Parcel was sent from Japan to Perth and arrived earlier than the due date. Will definitely recommend this service and will be using it again.

Hi Janice,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Keeley Hawkes
Keeley HawkesThe Mallee, VIC

Amazing service

Order received the following day after arranging the shipping. Item arrived in. perfect condition and the employee was extremely helpful when using the online service. Cannot fault this shipping company at all!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Keeley, It's so great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy customer. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you so much for your endorsement.

Mike S.
Mike S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy - safe and very Fast delivery service by Pack & Send North Sydney

The PlayStation console l purchased on Ebay was picked up promptly by Pack & Send North Sydney on a Thursday from Cremorne NSW and then it was packaged very safely with bubble wrap and then delivered to me in Melbourne very quickly the next day Friday ( wow !!!!! ) - at a reasonable price.

Easy arrangements and good communication with Uday manager with tracking and clear instructions provided .

I would use this service again without hesitation.

Mike S

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

HI Mike, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your endorsement.

So quick and easy!

The whole process was very straightforward and easy; in organising, tracking and receiving. I was impressed by the speed and just how easy it was. Will absolutely use this service again and again.

Hi Anna,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Johndi71
Johndi71Melbourne

Very good service, couldn't be happier

I purchased an item from someone in Sydney and they wouldn't send it to me in Melbourne, so I had to arrange to get the item picked up and sent to meOack and Send did the job very efficiently.
Thanks you very much
In the next part I am asked if I am the dender or reciever but I am sort of both.

Hi Johndi71,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Quick, and well packed for a difficult part - thanks.

OK, the guys at Midlands in WA did a terrific job packing up an old steering column that had indicator and gear stick and keys still in place - a hard job but it arrived perfectly packed and codition as left WA - not bad seeing as it crossed Australia to Brisbane - Thanks men, definitely be using you again. John Rooth

Neetu
Neetuperth

Fast and Reliable

The whole process from placing the order to delivery of the item was done great. The item took less than the estimated days to arrive from Ireland to Perth. Tracking information was great too.

Other Couriers

I was really happy with my Pack and Send shipment. It was easy to organise and they offer a super fast and affordable service. Will definitely be using them again.

Hi Debbie,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy customer. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Very easy

Delivered quicker than expected. Package was in good condition. Fuss free to organise. I had an item dropped off to a centre and shipped to me. It was difficult to organise collection from the address. The limitation was being able select a smaller window for collection

Hi Beau,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Faster than expected

Friendly staff to deal w ith. Very helpful and my parcel arrived faster than expected in perfect condition. Will most definitely use Pack and Send again. Pricing is extremely competitive.

Sani
SaniSydney, NSW

Couldn’t ask for better service

Self serve option - Easy booking system
Clear instructions
Parcel was Picked up on time
Fantastic customer service when needed
Faster than expected turn around time
Parcel arrived in perfect condition - No damage
Will definitely use again

Excellent service from Cam at Boronia

Five star service from Cam Boronia accurate communication and package arrived in excellent condition in time for my long weekend project Thankyou Cam absolute legend I can’t thank you enough

Hi Jojo,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Sophie Webber
Sophie WebberSydney, NSW

Great service and quick too, very happy

Package arrived earlier than anticipated. Customer service was friendly and helpful. Box arrived in good condition, no dents are anything looking like it had been knocked around at all. Will be a return customer.

Excellent service .

Thank you Pack and Send Bibra Lake for your Excellent Service, parcels were well looked after and were so quick to arrive to a small Country Town in South Australia. Thank you so much .

Way to go!

I needed to get box delivered to me in Sydney from USA. Service was quick (4 days!) and online booking super easy and literally a third of the price of competitor couriers! Def recommend and will be using again for sure. Staff on phone very knowledgeable and helpful.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Shelly. Thank you so much for your positive comments and for future recommendations. The Online Customer Service Team are always happy to assist with their industry knowledge. Thank you again and we hope to see your business again soon.

Dragan Jovic
Dragan JovicRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Picked up as stated booking time, courteous and professional service
Arrived Two days before due Date
Tracking made it easy to receive items
No mishandling of parcels, no damage or nothing missing or broked

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Reliable, fast, would use again

The delivery came from Adelaide to Sydney in just 2 days!!
Very reasonable price. Tracking was accurate and easy to follow.
Will definitely be using them again!
Highly recommended for all users.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Great Service minus the price.

We originally wanted to go through DHL directly for a parcel pick up from the USA to be delivered to us in Melbourne. Their quote was $453! Ridiculous even in these covid times. We did a quote through pack and send for the identical service (it even came through DHL in the end) which came to $145. The parcel came within a week with DHL anyway. Needless to say we'll be using Pack n Send in the future. Many Thanks!

Michael V.
Michael V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seriously great service

I had a package collected for me in NZ and delivered to my home...it arrived the next day...U can depend on Pack n Send.....and no I don't work for them

Bruce
BruceFarrer 2607, ACT

Amazing service

Needed a car part in Canberra but could only obtain in Melbourne. Lockdown = near impossible. P&S Boronia offered to collect, pack, send. Arrived 24 hours later. Amazing, service. Great value.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Bruce, Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Boronia. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service. Thanks so much for your endorsement.

Great service, very quick

First time using pack and send, used online booking system, it was easy and straight forward. Sent from Sydney to Melbourne. Arrived within 24 hours. Very quick service and reasonably priced

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Lauren, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Zoom2u