PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Amanda Herbert
Amanda HerbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use, cheap and package came overnight :o)

Package picked up on time, delivered early, was in perfect condition and I would definitely reccommend to others as it was so easy to use. I was looking forward to this item arriving and when it came early I was very happy :o)

Hi Amanda,
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Mark Smoothy
Mark SmoothySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, Quick Deliveries!

I definitely use Pack & Send to send and receive, over all the other couriers, due to their prices always being competitive and parcels never going missing. Could not be happier.

Shane
Shane Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome service highly efficient

I organised through Jenny at Mackay to get a delicate item delivered from Geelong. The parcel arrived in less than the time that it was quoted, and the effort that was taken to protect the item from damage was exceptional. Jenny was very pleasant to deal with and I would have no problem recommending them.

Conrad
ConradSydney, NSW

Fast & efficient

Sam was very professional & quick with his email responses. Package arrived sooner than expected. Even the price was reasonable. Seriously, why would anyone use another courier ?? Thanks Sam , will definitely use you again

Hi Conrad,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Superb customer service

I was advised by Perth Airport Lost Property to contact Pack & Send Midland to organise shipping my laptop computer to my business address in Brisbane.
I spoke with Gail who gave me very clear & accurate information on the process including the cost. The conversation took place on Tuesday afternoon; I made a credit card payment by telephone around 6p.m. Brisbane time on the same day.
The computer was delivered by StarTrack at 112:50a.m. Brisbane time.
You bet I would recommend Pack & Send for any fast, accurate delivery of anything.
JOHN LASH

Excellent! 5/5

2x 25kg Cartons collected on time and delivered before the expected time frame, obviously handled with care. Will definitely use this service again.
Overall Excellent customer service & speedy pickup/delivery! Extremely happy! 5/5

Hi Matty,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

What absolute great service I received from these guys in Mackay

I was so happy with service not only were they so much cheaper than the freight company I normally use. Even went picked up my package from Melbourne than went and packaged to send back to me in Mackay. It come within two weeks which was absolutely awesome. I would like to thank Rose who gave the best service ever. I will be using Pack and send Mackay from now on. I can’t Thankyou enough. You really need to trust they will get your packages safe and sound to you and they did THANKYOU

Anthony Baseley
Anthony BaseleySoutheast, SA

On the ball

Quick on the job and delivered well before I thought it would reach home.
Would use again, and also well priced. Easy to talk to and navigate the website.
Great job guys.

Grant Griffin
Grant GriffinSydney, NSW

I used pack & send to pick up and deliver and interstate parcel. The online service was easy to use, reasonably priced and very professional. My package was collected on the allocated day/time and was delivered faster than I expected in perfect condition. Extremely happy.

Hi Grant,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

very personalized service.

Everything was organised and executed well. The Mackay and Toowoomba branches were easy to deal with directly. I can't fault anything.
The seller dropped the package off at the service center and I picked up from the service center.

Hi Kerry,

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Heaps good!

Super fast, efficient service from end to end. Will definitely use again in the future. Delivered 4 days than the expected delivery day. That’s awesome and it was fully tracked. Box was torn when it arrived due to its weight but nothing was damaged.

Hi Damien,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Other Couriers

Took 2 days to pick up, but quick delivery once this happened.

My box was dropped off on a Thursday afternoon. It wasn’t picked up until Monday afternoon. But once picked up, from Perth, it was available in Sydney on Thursday afternoon. Box arrived in great condition. The tracking system was useless. When it was about to be delivered, the tracking showed as still being at Perth airport.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Pam, Thanks for your feedback on your recent shipping experience. We're sorry that the experience didn't tick all the boxes but we're glad that your bike arrived safely. We'll pass your comments onto the teams concerned for their attention.

Pam Crabb
Pam Crabb

Thanks for responding. The tracking website was very inaccurate. It would have been better not to have used it all.

Aine
AinePerth, WA

I recently went through Pack and Send Bibra Lake to get my things sent back to Ireland from Australia.
Cost wise it was very reasonable, and Ché and Toni were really helpful from start to finish. I received my package sooner than I expected and it was all in perfect condition. Their communication through the whole process made things so easy, I would definitely go through them again in future!

Very fast service!

I arranged for a packed to be picked up for me remotely from another city. It was picked up on time, and delivered very promptly. Could ask for better service.

Nicola Pickworth
Nicola PickworthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb Service

Fragile package arrived in perfect condition. Great friendly service.
This is the second time I've arranged to recieve a fragile item and always packed so carefully....really impressed and will use again.

Hi Nicola,
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Fantastic service!

I arranged to have a large box collected from family in regional NSW and sent to myself in WA. Cannot fault the process! Picked up on time, arrived within days in perfect condition and although family forgot to note on the box that there were fragile items inside, not one thing was broken or chipped! Information flow and updates were great and price was less than anticipated.

vicki
vickiPerth, WA

As Always, Great Service from Start to End

I sent a dressing table among other things by pack and send from Qld to WA - who would have thought that was possible. Not only possible, but delivered on time, without incident, all items arrived in good condition and the cost was very competitive. this is not my first time using pack and send Mackay and as always, impressed with the service. i absolutely recommend Pack and Send Mackay, thank you to Jenny and staff.

Could not have asked for Better Service

Fast,Efficient and Cost Effective.
I could not believe it only took just over 3 days to arrive from the USA. It all went so smoothly. I would use this service without hesitation again.

Hi Les,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Kelly M.
Kelly M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fraction of the cost of others and incredible service

I had gotten quotes from others to have a parcel shipped from Italy to Queensland in Australia. Booking the collection was easy online and the price was over half others quoted including insurance. Arrived a day earlier also

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Erik Braunack-Mayer
Erik Braunack-MayerIllawarra, NSW

great service

Every thing was as promised. Used the website to order a pickup the next day. Packing labels arrived via email. Pick up was the next morning, package arrived at the destination the next day.

Hi Erik,

Jared
JaredIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Easy and professional! Organised a pack and send delivery, paid for over the phone from another state. Arrived in two days. Recommended!

Will be recommending Pack and Send Bibra Lakes in the future.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Super easy and super fast.

Did online booking myself and then it’s just worry-free process. Carrier fee is very reasonable. Service is door-to-door. Cannot expect a better experience. It only took two days from Queensland to Melbourne. Highly recommend.

Hi Geoffery,

Amazing, simply amazing

Delivery from NZ to Sydney was amazing. Fast, reliable, good value and all tracked. The time was so fast that I wont share as it would be unreasonable to expect this speed every time. I will certainly use this service again. Cant believe that I was so concerned and spent a great deal of time researching the company before i arranged the pick up. From my experience you can use Pack and send with confidence! Thanks again

Hi Wes,

Outstanding Service

Outstanding service.
Very Easy to use website and excellent customer service on the phone when I needed help.
Super quick delivery using DHL partner.
Turned up earlier than expected!
Will highly recommend and definitely use again!!
Cheers

Hi Dwayne,

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Very smooth and fast shipment. And excellent packaging. Had two beautiful vintage mics shipped over from Norwood, Australia to Amsterdam, Netherlands..They arrived within 10 days after I had purchased them.

Hi Paul,
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Zoom2u