Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Tony Rive
Tony RiveDarwin, NT

Tracking a little loose

I've used Pack & Send for a few years, but the concern I've had with most of my deliveries was tracking. My package came 5 days earlier than was suggested by the in-built tracking system this time. Previously, I've received an email at 3am to make sure I was available at 7am for delivery. I don't check emails that time of the day. But, it is an affordable way to get my belongings interstate

DrK
DrKAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent service

Collected in Perth at 3pm and delivered in Canberra 11am 4 days later (including a public holiday).
The most expensive of all the quotes I received but previous reviews on here about other Courier Companies influenced my choice of Pack and Send.
The 9kg package arrived in good condition, and the contents were free from any damage. However, the tracking information was very poor, not nearly as informative as Australia Post. Pick up and delivery confirmation was all that was given.

Other Couriers

Fast and competent service.

Cannot complain about the service I received. My parcel was collected on time and arrived very quickly (24 hrs after pick up travelling interstate) in perfect condition. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is the heavy restrictions for packaging required to be able to collect on insurance if that is a need.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Simone, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and hope to see you again soon.

Couriers

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Fast, cheap, reliable

I had an emergency package delivered from 4 hours away. Only cost $18 & it was here within 24hours. Door to door, no hastle. Their tracking system has some lag at the moment, but otherwise excellent service

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Bethany. Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We appreciate you advising your concerns surrounding the Online Tracking and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Peter
PeterCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service. Fast and low price

Pick up and delivery were fast. There was a little bit of miscommunication on whether the package contents were 'ok to send', but it was all ok in the end.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Great Service a little expensive

James (Geelong) was very helpful and advise for me to Pick it up from my local P&S so if any problems we could sort it quickly, but it arrived safe & sound.
I was quoted 3 different prices which was abit annoying and worked out expensive to get it delivered.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Catherine. James at the Geelong store was happy to assist and we look forward to seeing your business again soon.

MODGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience with a little scare

Package was picked up at 4:55pm with the source office shutting at 5. A little panic but ended well. Was delivered to us much earlier than we thought which was great. We were kept in the loop the whole time. Will do it again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Mod, thanks very much for the review. Would be pleased to know which PACK & SEND service centre you dealt with so we can make sure they are aware of the feedback.

MOD

Narre Warren in Victoria.

Valerie60
Valerie60Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service but more expensive than other couriers on the Gold Coast

Was quoted $782 to send 12 paintings from Gold Coast to Melbourne if Pack and send Boxed them for me, I was able to box them myself and the price dropped to $405, I asked for delivery to be on either the Thursday morning or Friday, but received message from TNT that they had attempted delivery on Wednesday when I was at work, I rescheduled delivery for the Friday and had driver call me trying to deliver on the Monday when I was not at home, eventually he said he could deliver them on the Friday and packages were in good condition

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We are so glad we were able to help you out. Helping our customers is what we love best. We sincerely look forward to serving you again soon!

Rob Golley02
Rob Golley02Hobart, TAS

Terrific service and recommended

Item was delivered from Coffs Harbour to Hobart in under 2 days. Even more impressed when I received a call from Pack and Send, Coffs Harbour, advising that they were able to pack the items more efficiently reducing freight charge from $102 to $77.
Well done Coffs Harbour Pack and send.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to read how our staff delivered above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Couriers

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea
norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u