PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

R G
R GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived quickly once it was picked up

I organised on a Sunday for the parcel to be picked up on the Monday from 4169 and sent to 2479. I did this online. The parcel wasn't picked up on the Monday so I ran them on the Monday evening. They had to redo the booking. The parcel was picked up on the Tuesday around 11am and was delivered to 2479 24 hours later. The actual delivery time was good, but was disappointed about pickup as I couldn't have a shower or go out as didn't want to miss the courier.

Taha Kazmi
Taha KazmiSydney, NSW

Very quick and great value

I had the package picked up from Perth on a Friday and delivered to Sydney on Monday. Very quick turnaround. I did have to contact customer service though because the driver didn't pick up on the originally planned Wednesday.

Hi Taha,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Other Couriers

Disappointing experience (due to the carrier though)

FrankA
FrankASydney, NSW

Fast delivery, Poor management

Package was picked up and deivered quickly. However, received email from local store after package had arrived interstate to say delivery had been cancelled because package contained batteries; this was incorrect. Caused much anxiety.

Clare Smith
Clare SmithSydney

Very happy with service, faster than I was told.

Fast arrived before time, only thing tracking was off and it would have been good if notification via sms could have been up to date. As package was outside unattended.

vinnie
vinnieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great service

package was picked up on time and tracking that worked properly. I done the self serve and it was very easy to do. I will definitely use pack and send again .

Hi Vinnie,
We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Price good, fast but

The only problem is quite lots of time parcel were not picked up on the day I booked. Well, it is troublesome coz I can’t always wait for that. If the driver can’t come should stop least message me or their route or arrangements should be better. 8 out of 10 times they didn’t come on the day I booked .

Chiho Li
Chiho Li

I understand your situation and hope not to cause too much pressure to the drivers even I do wish better pickup arrangements. Your office staff are helpful and kind, I would review my rating if service is improved.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Chiho. I appreciate you considering to change and we will do everything we can to have supplier service improve.

Ric Halford
Ric HalfordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did the job well

Staff were helpful, and helped label my package properly without charge. Store conveniently located and open for long enough for me to get there without taking time out of my full time job.

Hi Ric,
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Charles Gabrieel
Charles GabrieelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service.

Self service option is great and well-priced. Delivery time was much quicker than I thought it would be. Easy drop-off options close to home. Friendly staff at drop-off location I used (Nailsworth, SA). Tracking was accurate and very informative.

Hi Charles,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Downunder Cosy Cubbies
Downunder Cosy CubbiesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great pick up

This time we can’t give the usual 5 stars, as our parcel was not picked up. In fact it was was not picked up twice - even after we rang and emailed to complain the first time.
Hopefully the service will be better next time.

May as well use AusPost

The parcel was not picked up on time. Despite being promised a same-day pick-up, it was picked up nearly two days late.

The staff on the phone were helpful and polite.

The online booking system was very easy and simple to use, with competitive rates. However, unlikely to use in the future.

Emma Bignell
Emma BignellIllawarra, NSW

Website easy to use, affordable and fairly good service

Apart from the Courier not collecting the packages on time (4 days late!) the overall service I received was really good. The packages were delivered interstate the very next day though - faster than expected!

Michael
MichaelDarling Downs, QLD

Overall, a good experience

The initial contact with the staff was not too helpful, but on my 2nd call to them, it was a much better experience. The parcel was delivered within the time frame given. Overall, a good experience.

Hi Michael,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We really appreciate the feedback. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Adele
AdeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel left Redland Bay at midday and was delivered early the following morning into Sydney. The only problem was a system problem ie could not change Hurstville Grove to Hurstville

Hi Adele,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

David Ius
David IusSydney, NSW

Good to deal with but poor choice of delivery partners.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u