PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

R G
R GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived quickly once it was picked up

I organised on a Sunday for the parcel to be picked up on the Monday from 4169 and sent to 2479. I did this online. The parcel wasn't picked up on the Monday so I ran them on the Monday evening. They had to redo the booking. The parcel was picked up on the Tuesday around 11am and was delivered to 2479 24 hours later. The actual delivery time was good, but was disappointed about pickup as I couldn't have a shower or go out as didn't want to miss the courier.

Taha Kazmi
Taha KazmiSydney, NSW

Very quick and great value

I had the package picked up from Perth on a Friday and delivered to Sydney on Monday. Very quick turnaround. I did have to contact customer service though because the driver didn't pick up on the originally planned Wednesday.

Hi Taha,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Other Couriers

So good and timely, however the online tracking was an issue.

Picked up on time and delivered before it was expected, so fast. The only issue was that the online tracking was overloaded for the duration whilst the package was in transit.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

HI Kevin, Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with Pack & Send. As you've noted, sometimes the tracking takes a while to update, but we're glad everything went well during your delivery. We hope to see you again soon!

OK if you're willing to wait 5 days after the pick up time

No communication from the driver or co that they weren't going to make the pick up time, nor the next day. I would have been OK if I'd received notification, but I'd taken time off work and was stuck at home for two days with not so much as a whisper. I had to reorganise a time with them, for 4 days later, with no guarantee that it would be picked up then either.

FrankA
FrankASydney, NSW

Fast delivery, Poor management

Package was picked up and deivered quickly. However, received email from local store after package had arrived interstate to say delivery had been cancelled because package contained batteries; this was incorrect. Caused much anxiety.

A Pro
A ProMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online quoting and pricing good but customer service in drop off center poor!

Quick and easy to quote and purchase online, but service i received in the drop off center was poor. My box had a slight bow in the cardboard (2cm) which I was charged an additional $20 for but this bow was simply from lying on its side in my car, which would have been easily fixed if I was allowed to use some of their tape.

Clare Smith
Clare SmithSydney

Very happy with service, faster than I was told.

Fast arrived before time, only thing tracking was off and it would have been good if notification via sms could have been up to date. As package was outside unattended.

vinnie
vinnieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great service

package was picked up on time and tracking that worked properly. I done the self serve and it was very easy to do. I will definitely use pack and send again .

Hi Vinnie,
We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Other Couriers

Not too good … product damaged

Not picked up when they said
Too over a week to deliver and insides were damaged and leaking
Card was not readable as honey had leaked and hone thru everything

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Allstar234
Allstar234Sydney, NSW

Unreliable

Despite booking well ahead, the item was not picked up for TWO days past the due date and only after two phone calls. Lots of apologies, little service and unreliable

Mark55
Mark55Sydney, NSW

Promised 2-3 days, took 10

Booked and collected the parcel and it was delivered to Melboune on a Tuesday but then took another week to get to the destination. My client was expecting the parcel and I promised a swift delivery - Pack & Send accepted no responsibility for the delay on their suppliers.

Absolutely awful

Had to call four times, took 3 attempts to even get the courier to collect the package. Then it was left in an unsafe place downstairs in the building, well after the estimated delivery date, and not at our office as instructed.

Tony Rive
Tony RiveDarwin, NT

Tracking a little loose

I've used Pack & Send for a few years, but the concern I've had with most of my deliveries was tracking. My package came 5 days earlier than was suggested by the in-built tracking system this time. Previously, I've received an email at 3am to make sure I was available at 7am for delivery. I don't check emails that time of the day. But, it is an affordable way to get my belongings interstate

Ric Halford
Ric HalfordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did the job well

Staff were helpful, and helped label my package properly without charge. Store conveniently located and open for long enough for me to get there without taking time out of my full time job.

Hi Ric,
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Charles Gabrieel
Charles GabrieelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service.

Self service option is great and well-priced. Delivery time was much quicker than I thought it would be. Easy drop-off options close to home. Friendly staff at drop-off location I used (Nailsworth, SA). Tracking was accurate and very informative.

Hi Charles,
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u