PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Friendly Staff assisted me with my options
Easy drop-off process
Parcel Arrived Overnight in perfect condition
Ordering process was straight forward with labels printed
Pricing competitive
I have subsequently user Pack and Send the next day

Troy P
Troy PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Sent a large fragile box from Moorabbin to Cairns. It arrived in five days and was in great condition. The staff at both ends were very helpful. Will use again for sure.

Hi Troy,
It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Mark M
Mark MWodonga

Outstanding Service

Case was picked up four hours after order was placed and delivered safely interstate within two days - outstanding. Will definitely recommend and use again.

Thank you for your prompt and easy delivery.

Hi Mark,
We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your recommendation. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Annette Lee
Annette Lee

Efficient and empathic

The girls at Bibra Lake were nothing short of awesome. I was the sender and the receiver of personal items from my parents' home which were of great sentimental value to me.

After a fraught time trying to send the parcels with another carrier the two girls Amber and Shay were efficient, empathic and professional.

I will never forgot what these two ladies did for me in getting these precious items to me safely.

An awesome, awesome job.

Thank you sooooo much.

Hi Annette,
On behalf us Pack & Send I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our store! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Excellent service .. package arrived 2 days earlier than expected- would definitely use this service again. Package arguing excellent condition and was dropped exactly where I asked it to be .. thanks

Hi Jamie,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Jarrod T.
Jarrod T.The Mallee, VIC

Brilliant experience, will use again.

The service provided by Pack and Send was seamless online booking system which flowed onto a prompt pick up and delivery service. I will use again and happily recommend to my peers.

Jason F
Jason FPerth, WA

Great service and the staff couldn't have made it any easier

Can not fault the service, staff were great to deal with and super efficient. Package arrived faster than expected and beat another package send via sellers courier service by nearly two weeks and worked out cheaper

Hi Jason,
We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon. Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments.

BH Artist
BH ArtistSouthwest, VIC

Great Service

Pack & Send:
- helpfully responded to my phone call in hours,
- packed my painting securely,
- provided online tracking data and
- delivered the parcel to Gippsland undamaged in 2 days.

Hi,

Chen Liang
Chen LiangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So fast & great price

It's so fast, under current circumstance, it takes only 4 days to deliver a large package from MEL to QLD.
And, it's easy to place an order online with great price.

Hi Chen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Alex S
Alex SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't fault

I've worked with Mark and the team for years with great pleasure. The teams at Greenslopes and Mermaid beach are the only people I trust to handle my work. They are always giving me the best options and recommendations, as well as following up on progress - 10/5 stars service.

Hi Alex,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend Pack & Send

- Booking online was easy and I got a very reasonable quote immediately
- Customer service was great! Very responsive and helpful.
- Pick up was on time and seamless
- Delivery was easy and arrived earlier then I expected.

Hi Natalie,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Ian N
Ian NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast efficient service.

Easy to use online portal. Quoting was easy, then booking the courier service at a very low competitive price. Couriered package arrived the next day in excellent condition. Highly recommended.

Hi Ian,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Nick H.
Nick H.

Fast, efficient and affordable

Very affordable rates to ship a bike. Very easy online booking and payment system. Bike was delivered in less time than I expected! Driver was friendly and polite. Very happy with the overall service.

Brian
BrianThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent service, and very quick delivery

I planned on shipping some old film and slides from Canada to Australia. I searched online, and found Pack and Send. The staff member I dealt with was very friendly and efficient. Once my family had the box ready, the shipping labels were sent to them, and the package was dropped off at DHL Office. Normally DHL can pickup the package but due to my family not being home regularly, it was easier to have the package dropped off. Everything went smoothly. I was able to track the package online as it made its way to Australia. The package came within 10 days. Would recommend Pack and Send to everyone. Thanks again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments Brian. Online feedback is precious to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience.

Svm
SvmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service, friendly and caring!

Picked up fragile unsighted Ebay purchase in Qld to ship to Vic, confirmed item undamaged, packed and send it. Always friendly even at 6th call. Superfast delivered ahead of schedule.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.asked

How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u