PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Receiving was more difficult than sending.

I was not asked for any H/S and invoicing details posting from Australia to Vietnam, and it was via DHL which made it worse. DHL Vietnam withheld the parcel for more than a week asking for random bits of information and invoices for a box of personal Christmas gifts to my partner. Most of them had no invoices. I was slugged with unreasonable import taxes (more than the cost of the gifts and $120 postage costs combined) before the parcel was released by customs. Beware of Pack & Send using DHL. I wish Pack & Send asked for these details at the time of booking, as there were just plain text boxes at the time of self-service labelling and booking online.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

I won't use Pack & Send again

What a joke.
I bought something in Mid October and it arrived to Pack & Send on the 22nd December.
I could have walked from Norwood to Penrith in that time.
Absolutely disgusting service.

Neil Phillips

Neil PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service has dropped

Been using the service for about 1 year, been really good however the service has dropped in the last month. Booking online, pickups are usually next day or same day, but recently pickups are taking 2 - 4 days, Covid and high demand are being blamed. Customers are now asking me to use express post.

Anoctua

Unhelpful and rude online representatives

Barbara Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcels not picked up for 2 times, no message about this.

I booked in 2 parcels for pickup. Nobody showed up. And the same happened the next day. I called customer service twice a day and they guaranteed pick up. At the end they came 4 days later than booked in. You should not let a customer make a booking if it's full.

Barbara

Thanks for your reply. I can understand it is very busy this time of the year but the least you could do is provide an update about new pick-up dates instead of letting me call the whole time.

owenderrick

owenderrickNorth Queensland, QLD

Made many promises but...

Package arranged fir pickup on Thursday but did not go until a week later. Said they would overcome address issue immediately but had to call up another 2 times to get the courier to pick up even though they clearly had my phone number. Reason - Couriers do not have work mobiles???
Friendly enough, just breakdown in communication between P&S and couriers.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Owen, We appreciate you sharing the details of your recent delivery experience. We will definitely pass your feedback through to the operations team involved and use your feedback as an opportunity to improve.

Good Service overall

Customer service/value fantastic. Unfortunately the package I sent was misplaced at arriving depot. This was only noticed 2 weeks post expected arrival date resulting in over 2 week delay of arrival to receiver. Had this not have happened I would be giving 5 starts for sure.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Good service staff, some difficulties

Other Couriers
4.3
4.4
4.1

Paid for express, got standard instead but company apologised and refunded

As title suggests. Paid for express, it took one week for the package to even be picked up.
Pack and Send reimbursed the difference between express and standard shipping as a result. The issue was due to a third party courier. I appreciate the way Pack and Send handled this after the fact, despite the frustration at the time.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Steve, We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Sara Coombes

Sara CoombesMid North Coast, NSW

Poor service poor contact systems

Package not picked up on date booked. Replied to thier email to give alternate pick up site for next working day but they would only accept cancel and rebook. Ended up taking to post office to send parcel and found out aus post accepts thier bar code so parcel got charged to them by pack n send by default
Plus moment ... it did arrive at destinatin

Mary CGermany

Where is the parcel?

I would not use this service again. The parcel was collected one day late. After collection the parcel was not trackable for 10 days until it was delivered. I had to make many phone calls and send emails. Customer service were ok but I could tell they were frustrated with me. I think it is better to use Australia Post.

Mary C

There is no mention of time delay because of the particular time of year or season on your website. Your company indicated 2-5 days delivery time NOT 10 days during the booking process.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for responding Mary. If I can direct you to the home page of our website, on the 2nd sliding page it mentions the Christmas Service. We again apologise for the delay and hope you can consider our services again.

Rob Matthews

Rob MatthewsLaunceston

Excellent service

Competitive costings and tracking was good, covid delayed delivery but not by much, it took about 1 week to arrive and contents were complete. Very satisfied and will use this service again.

Hi Rob,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review.
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your endorsement.

Helen S

Helen SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inefficient

After repeated emails and phone calls package was picked up at the end of 3 days of staying at home and waiting!!!! It then took 2 weeks to be delivered to address in Perth after my daughter phoning the depot. Although I did not specify that parcel had to be signed for they did not leave package on first attempt because no one was home. Apologies plenty but chaotic and no organizing capability that I could see. Will ever use again.

matt

mattSydney, NSW

express domestic Fail

door to door 2 medium sized packages sydney to queensland express shipping, picked up together by DHL through pack and send.
one package got delivered in 3 days acceptable but the second package took eight days.

Candice Merchant

Candice MerchantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I opted for the downloaded forms online and dropped the parcel and paperwork into my local Depo.
Another company was contacting the receiver asking for documents to prove their identity for delivery. I contacted P&S in regards to this.
The receiver was having issues so after multiple attempts by myself to fix the issue (P&S did not notify me of extra documents needed to expedite the process until I contacted them several times) I managed to get a person who took my case and helped me.
It was an extremely drawn out process and the customer service I experience apart from the last person I felt with was terrible.
There was no care factor, I would not recommend using them again.

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Picked the delivery 3 days late.

The delivery was supposed to be picked on Friday morning and they didn't pick it until Monday afternoon. I had to call them 3 times to arrange this instead of the other way around. Poor service.

Maria Dipta D.Queensland

Many hidden fees!

I use their service to send my friend's excess baggage overseas. I got a quote online and they charged me more than the quote. They also didn't notify me that they have partnership with DHL in the destination country, and DHL asked the recipient to pay for custom clearance administration fee for around $50 in the local currency! The extra admin fee charge was never mentioned in the beginning. They also mentioned that the items will arrive in 6-7 working days and the custom will take around 4 days, but it's been one month and my friend hasn't received her baggage yet. We chose Pack&Send because of the delivery time promise, but now it's not worth the $500 that we paid, very disappointing!

Maria Dipta D.

Thank you. I already sent the evidence via email.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Maria Dipta D.

Thank you for the quick response and your effort to follow up with your partner company.
Unfortunately, I have not received any satisfactory explanation about the hidden fees.

Devyank Kerni

Devyank KerniSydney, NSW

Didn’t expect this from Pack and Send

I sent one parcel from Australia to India around 30 August and my brother received it in mid October. This was the first time I was doing it. I was advised by pack and send that there are few items that I can’t send to India for example, perfume. I went back to the office and took off the item and I specifically told the guy to update my final amount however he didn’t. It was stuck at Indian customs for a month because of the mismatch in the price value. I have to pay a lot of duty tax just because the guy in the pack and send department did not take the effort to rectify my final value price. Terrible Service by Pack and Send.

Ad

Failure to Collect on booked date

I booked a parcel collection and it was failed to be collected on the booked date - even when I called late afternoon and was assured my booking was in the system and would be collected any minute. It was not. I called first thing the following morning and was assured the driver must have missed the job and it was on for collection now. The driver showed up within 30 minutes after and when I queried why he had missed it the day before he said the job had only come through to him that morning and he came straight here for collection. When I called the Pack Send office regarding this I was told 'oh well, its been collected now.'

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Was good but disappointing service this time

Booked 2-3 day job 1/10 received 9/10
In system- but not collected
Emailing was a quick turnaround which I appreciated, this was done 2x including apologies. Costing good, moving forward I would still give them last chance

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea

norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

John S.

John S.asked

Are you guys able to send iphone to India ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi John. Unfortunately not through the Online Self Service option. Please visit our website locations page for the nearest Pack & Send Service Centre who can assist. Thank you and please take care. https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-narre-warren-vic-3805/?p=39724

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Other Couriers