PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Deanna Howell

Deanna HowellPerth, WA

Failed to meet expectations

I needed a package to be delivered to an address that was 44 kms away by the Friday. I arranged online but to make sure I dropped it off at a Pack & Send on the Wednesday - rather than have it picked up at my address, therefore saving a step. The internet booking said 0 to 1 days for delivery. So I gave plenty of leeway for a Friday delivery. It arrived the following Wednesday - a week later. The package was needed for the weekend - total fail.

breatheTasmania

Parcel to Japan

Website said delivery to Japan 2-3 days. Actual time taken 2 weeks. Paid twice Aust post rates for the service. Chose to send via Pack n Send due to Aust Post delay in getting original shipment to customer. Aust Post arrived there before Pack n Send did:(

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Late pickup by more than a day, driver could not follow directions.

Pickup of item was a window from 12pm to 5pm. When the driver did not arrive, I called P&S and they told me hours would extend to 7pm that day. The driver did not arrive. 7 hour window that I had to be available.
Next day around 2pm driver arrives. Opening the front gate. The directions are to call me at the gate. I have Irish Wolfhounds. I keep the front gate secure at all times. The driver by not following directions had the potential to let my hounds out. A nightmare situation. I would only use P&S again in an emergency. I paid for a service, and I was let down on the 2 key points. Timely pickup. And following directions. Neither were achieved.

Anthony Clare
Anthony Clare

BobCentral Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service and slow service

Item took over a week from Rockhampton to Sydney, then another 2 weeks to get to the destination, when I paid for a 3 days services . Service is poor, your stating on your website, that there is no delays
When contacting pack and send about where my package was, as it sat in at Kenner in the USA for over a week, pack and send sent me emails to contact dhl, why would I contact dhl , when my contract is with pack and send , this is very poor customer service

Bob

There was no payment of duties to pay, the item was going back to the manufacturer for repair, my name isn’t bob

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry - that was name showing on the review account. Let us know if we can assist you further, as above.

Could do better

Not sure which of three transactions this relates to. However, if it was pick up from Vida Pearson, she was disappointed the courier didn't arrive on the stated date and came two days later, after she'd contacted them
Working with Tony has been easy

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi CCC, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback on the delayed pickup time and apologise for the delay. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Michael Carnegie VIC

Michael Carnegie VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointingly poor service ...

Used Pack & Send previously and the were excellent, so much so, I gave (positive) feedback that I don’t usually offer. This time, the online booking (made on a Sun) required four follow-up phone calls and three days before the issue was escalated and the item eventually collected (midday Wed) for next day intra-city metro delivery. Inconvenient, frustrating and embarrassing trying to explain the ongoing delay to the recipient of the item.

Debbie P.

Debbie P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Usually fantastic

Okay, last weeks deliveries were all not picked up (3 in total). I had to take them to the Pack and Send office. This is highly unusual as normal pick ups always happen when they are supposed to. TNT were at fault but it was very frustrating. Normally the service is great and we believe it occurred due to Covid 19 restrictions.

Very bad experience

Sender was asked to pay double the cost of the overall package cost. Package cost was $125 and sender had to pay $250 to receive the goods.. Once you do the online payment for packnsend, the pickup and delivery is all done by DHL.. Better to deal with DHL DIRECTLY.. Pack and send don't have any update post the initial order and if you ask any questions they will refer you to fine print in terms and conditions

Other Couriers
4.3
4.4
Frank Cooper

Frank CooperSydney Surrounds, NSW

4 days to.pick up the parcel from our house! Very slow and no communication. Never again!

4 days to pick up the parcel from our house! Very slow and no communication. Never again!
When I rang after day 3, what to expect for the price we pay! Poor service.

Dianne Ramsey

Dianne RamseyHunter Region, NSW

Slow delivery which upset the buyer

was reasonably easy to use but the delivery was so. I had an upset customer that it took so long. The tracking said for two days that it was on board for delivery

Michael H.

Michael H.Southwest, VIC

Poor time estimate

Picked the package up when they said they would, but the 1-3 days is a flat out lie. Took 11 days from hallam, Melbourne - to Geelong. I've had packages from the UK get here quicker... Box was damaged but the internal item was packed well by the sender so was in one piece. I had also paid for signature on delivery, as it was an item worth over $400, they just dropped it at the front door. Carrier they used to pick it up in this instance was DHL.

Avoid if possible!

I paid for the Saver service which stated 2-3 day delivery. After a week with no update after the initial tracking info of being picked up etc, I contacted P&S, and they could not give me any answers to the whereabouts of my parcel. I had to email several more times and was told they were waiting for a response from the carrier. Finally after two weeks, talking to the buyer about giving him a refund he emailed me to say it was delivered. Several hours later I get an email to confirm delivery.

Two weeks for delivery from Sydney to Wodonga is unacceptable when they advertise the service as 2-3 days. Communication from P&S was terrible, and required me to ask rather than them keeping me updated.

Avoid.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks for your response Alex. We do have current COVID alerts on our website with regular service updates. If you can advise your tracking details as above we'd like to investigate regarding the timely provision of your tracking information.

HeebieGeeBee's

HeebieGeeBee'sSydney

Did not meet delivery commitment

Booked my delivery and was happy with the price and delivery commitment of 0-1 day. Package pickup was fine but actual delivery was more than 3.5 days with no explanation for the delay.

Wont use again

1. Took 2 days to collect the parcels
2. No tracking record after collection, until after 6 days
3. Customer service is bad and robotic, only asked us to wait and see without anything solved
4. 3 parcels send out on the same day from Australia to Hong Kong, took 14 days, now 1 has delivered, 2 still on the way
5. Auspost is bad, P & S is even worse

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Slow to pickup, fast to deliver

I've used them twice now and on both occasions, they took 5 business days to pick up our item(s) after having to chase up. The emails were responded to quickly and once picked up, delivered very quickly. But frustrating having to hound them to get someone to actually pick up. Makes selecting a pick up time a waste of time

FeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Express NOT available

Booked in express & took 3 days to collect package!!! I had to call everyday & after being told it would be collected each day it wasn’t. I had to call carrier direct in order to get it collected! Horrible experience & won’t be using again. I will book direct with carrier in future.

Fee

I have already emailed with all details provided. The reply I received was that the courier came onsite, which was a lie as I was home all day & have security footage to prove it.

Maithili Sashindranath

Maithili SashindranathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

slower than snail mail

my parcel had to travel 500km and it took 6 days, snail mail wouldv'e been faster. When I called them they couldn't give me an ETA. There was an estimate which was wrong, and then they couldn't give any more information about when it would reach, pretty pathetic service. A normal postal service would've taken the same amount of time if not longer.

Rob H

Rob HSouth East Queensland, QLD

We were let down

I dropped in our parcel on a Friday with the expectation that it would be collected that day.. It contained birthday presents for our grand daughter. We do not like being late for her special day.
After requesting an update it was confirmed that the parcel was booked in to be collected on the Monday.
The tracking on the Pack and Send track and trace was terrible and really useless. It kept saying "information received"
I ended up getting on the Couriers Please site and I found the information I needed.
In all we are regular uses of Pack and Send and to date we have been happy.
We have decided to go back to the Albion shop as their service is EXCELLENT.

MND

MND

Took too long to deliver.

Took 8 to 9 days to deliver the paperwork via "Express" courier. On the website they advertised as 1 to 2 business days. Their enquiry line was busy with no response from customer service.

Communication was horrendous

My package was picked up 3 days late. I called multiple times to be told the online service is unpredictable and I should have called the the closest pack and send store. I emailed twice and am still waiting for a reply. I was both the sender and receiver. I will actively advise people not to use this service as it cost me money do to the late arrival of my package.

kazasked

Why does my tracking say shipment on hold ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Kaz. Please provide your tracking number so we can assist with your enquiry. Thank you

WGGA035224OL it's being sent to me from my uncle

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Kaz. This is a consignment booked through Pack & Send Wagga Wagga. Please contact them directly at waggawagga@packsend.com.au or by calling 02 6971 7299. They will be able to assist. Thank you.

norma.brea

norma.breaasked

Which one is the tracking number that I have to submit to follow the documents that I send to overseas.

Derek smith
Derek smith

I received an email and linked to website to track.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Norma, Sorry for the delayed response here. You can use the tracking number starting with AUW on https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-freight/track-and-trace/. The other carrier tracking number can be tracked on the carrier website.

John S.

John S.asked

Are you guys able to send iphone to India ?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi John. Unfortunately not through the Online Self Service option. Please visit our website locations page for the nearest Pack & Send Service Centre who can assist. Thank you and please take care. https://www.packsend.com.au/couriers-narre-warren-vic-3805/?p=39724

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Other Couriers