Poor time estimate
Picked the package up when they said they would, but the 1-3 days is a flat out lie. Took 11 days from hallam, Melbourne - to Geelong. I've had packages from the UK get here quicker... Box was damaged but the internal item was packed well by the sender so was in one piece. I had also paid for signature on delivery, as it was an item worth over $400, they just dropped it at the front door. Carrier they used to pick it up in this instance was DHL.
- Incentivised Review No
- Sender or ReceiverReceiver
- Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
- Shipping TypeDomestic
- Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND
Questions & Answers
Hi. Are you guys sending parcel in the Philippines?
Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre in West Perth for this information. For full details on this Service Centre, please visit the following link https://www.packsend.com.au/westperth
What's the shipping charge I want to send cycle (bike) weight 9 kg to India ( assam) pin code 781005
Good Morning. Thanks for the enquiry and for this we have a couple of options. You can visit our website for an Online Service or for the option to ship with a local Service Centre. They provide a per...sonalised service that will ensure they take care of everything for you. Please visit the locations page found on the following link for information on this option. Thank you. https://www.packsend.com.au/
Can you please confirm that the additional cost for a signature on delivery will ensure that a signature is obtained and parcels will not simply be left on doorsteps etc?
Thanks for the contact Liz. This option is provided on the basis the carrier & delivering driver, recognises this request and obtains the signature. If for some reason it is not obtained, we will be h...appy to investigate and refund the additional cost.
Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives
Pack & Send delivers both packed and unpacked goods, including fragile, oversized and highly valuable items.
Services include: local and point to point services - for deliveries sent and received in the same city or town, priority services - for delivery on the next business day, interstate and international courier services, and courier satchels available in a variety of sizes, which are delivered on the next business day.
Points of praise for Pack & Send
- An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
- Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
- Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
- A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
- The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
- Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.
If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.