PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

old fart
old fart

package picked up on time. arrived on time and intact

Astonished at service by pick-up woman to gather a package from clients who didnt understand the paperwork!

Trouble free courier service

Good online booking and tracking system. Pickup within given window. Timely delivery. Would use again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Rocket2626
Rocket2626Newcastle

Pack and send? Pack and lost!!

I purchased a set of ski poles of Paul Reader Snow Sports in Sydney 25th June 2022. On the 27th June they walked the item around the corner to the pack and send store in the City. I received a tracking number and proceeded to check it for progress as I was planning a ski trip the next week. Late in the week I contacted Paul Reader Snow sports telling them there was no progress on the tracking and the item hadn't arrived. I organised a conference call between pack and send, Nick Reader and myself. They questioned if the

Gina
Gina

Excellent experience

I was very pleased with my recent experience using Pack and Send. I received accurate information and response times were good. My parcel arrived in very good time from interstate.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

Terrible service.

They took my money and are still refusing to send me my package. Been waiting months now and still no progress.

• Delivery TimeNever Arrived
  • Shipping TypeInternational
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Great customer service - Norwood Pack & Send

Needing to arrange parcel collection for a bag left at Prague International airport and handed in to their lost & found. Leonie at Norwood was brilliant keeping good communication and arranging pick up from Prague Airport lost & found office and delivery to their office.

• Shipping TypeInternational
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Norwood. It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Excellent packaging and delivery

I couldn't have wished for better packaging and the fact that all 7 parcels arrived together was perfect. I was informed sufficiently in advance so I could be present for the delivery. Only a small downside, due to a misunderstanding, some of the items included were meant to be delivered elsewhere.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send Sothern Highlands. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Mike
MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Special thanks

It was a headache for me about transferring some items from QLD to SA, really appreciate the services of PACK&SEND. I have to give thanks to Reza (Pack&SendUnley)for introducing me to the great services of PACK&SEND.
Enjoying from services of PACK&SEND
MIKE NIAZI

• Delivery TimeEarly

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

easy solution to get items back!

package arrived so well packed, no damage and in a timely manner

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Trish
Trish

Easy and the most affordable

My package was collected within the time allocated on Monday in Adelaide and delivered to me in the Tweed Shire on Thursday.
The tracking number didn’t work for me, however I did receive a text message checking I wanted a signature on receipt of the package. As my was going to be out for a couple of hours I changed the delivery instructions to leave in a safe place. I would use this company again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with PACK & SEND's Online Self Service. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Jaz
JazCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

Parcel arrived in perfect condition in less time then expected

• Delivery TimeEarly
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Graeme Paterson
Graeme PatersonGippsland, VIC

Extremely professional service

Had a custom built crate for some fragile pottery. Was shipped interstate with no issues and arrived on time. Very helpful and followed up with delivery date when it was shipped.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your experience Graeme. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Ray
Ray

Affordable but not low quality

I used their online service and it is easy to navigate, easy to book, and no hustle.
The pick up went smoothly and what was even better was the delivery. The promise was 3-5 days and yet I got it within a day. Really really impressed

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with PACK & SEND's Online Self Service. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Abbey
AbbeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap courier but tracking issues abound

• Delivery TimeLate
Matt Park
Matt ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

fast, professional and affordable

Sent from Sydney by partner and received in Brisbane by me 3 days later.
Process was quick and easy on both ends. Prices were reasonable.
All in all, package arrived and in good condition, and the communication by the company was great.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

smngb
smngbasked

Hi. Are you guys sending parcel in the Philippines?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre in West Perth for this information. For full details on this Service Centre, please visit the following link https://www.packsend.com.au/westperth

JEFFERSON T.
JEFFERSON T.asked

What's the shipping charge I want to send cycle (bike) weight 9 kg to India ( assam) pin code 781005

LizBet
LizBetasked

Can you please confirm that the additional cost for a signature on delivery will ensure that a signature is obtained and parcels will not simply be left on doorsteps etc?

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.