PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Inefficient service

Took 3 weeks longer than on the tracking then they gave me a partial refund and in the next breath they take $33 from my credit card saying parcel was larger than stated in self service booking. It seems strange that this could not have been noticed at initial pick up when weight /size is checked ? Not impressed timing is very sus. Won’t use again.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Claire
ClaireSouthwest, VIC

Great packing & delivery service

Very happy with the care taken by P& S Southern Highlands when packaging & transporting my lovely old painting. It arrived promptly & in perfect condition. Look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

Hi Claire,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments.

Mike
MikeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast Reliable Express Freight

Excellent service
Easy communications
Cheap Fast and Reliable
Brilliant Professional Service
Cameron the agent was great to deal with
Regular and precise correspondence
Replied to queries immediately
Will definitely recommend to my colleagues

Jamie Kronborg
Jamie KronborgGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

I purchased old, rare English china at auction. Pack and Send Southern Highlands promptly arranged pick-up, packing and shipment to me interstate. Delivery arrived on time in perfect condition. Fine, courteous service! Thank you.

amazon69
amazon69South Coast

Prompt Delivery

Parcel arrived extremely quickly and in good condition. The self service option is extremely easy to use and allows for good savings.
I'd recommend Pack And Send without question for future deliveries.

Hi,
It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're really happy to hear that you'll be recommending us to others.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Great Service - Very Reliable!

Received 3 boxes the first day, but the final 2 turned up the second day. All were delivered within 2 days of collection. Easy online service. Would deal with again if needed in the future.

Vicki Dane
Vicki DaneVictoria

Cold Chain delivery success INTERSTATE

GREAT SERVICE & communication from Nth Ryde
Sydney to Melbourne
Worked through delivery options with Nth Ryde as cold chain [medication] & Aust Posts having delays during COVID
As receiver, I arranged pickup, first time using courier
Only improvement, service who delivered should ring doorbell to alert arrival, especially when label cold chain, lucky I was home on lookout
Tracking ability on way was a positive

Hi Vicki,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send North Ryde.
Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.

Quick, smooth. Great price. No worries!

I organised a pick up online and my parcel was picked up and delivered without any issues. The only thing I don't like is I need to put at least 30 words here.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing Joshua. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

disappointed
disappointedByron Bay

Very fast

After being let down by another courier company, I turned in desperation to Pack & Send. They were great. Very fast and no problems at all. I will use them again.

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing. It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Hassle free courier service!

I used PnS to collect a parcel in Nelspruit, South Africa, and delivery to Christchurch, New Zealand. There was several documentation that had to be completed for international freight. Once that was done the rest happened like clock work. I received a tracking number and was aware of the progress at all times.

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi,
It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Simple, quick process & reliable

Needed a parcel urgently sent from interstate and with COVID delivery delays affecting the main Australian postal service I tried Pack & Send and my parcel was delivered efficiently overnight. I did online order, sender drop off was easy, and it got here earlier than I expected. Very happy, thank you!

Hi Prachi,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Other Couriers

Amazing service with great outcome

James was incredibly helpful with having my package sent from Wales to Australia.
All went seemlessly and he went above and beyond ensuring the packages arrived safely. I was kept informed every step of the way, would highly recommend this service.
Thank you!

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

Extremely quick postage service, well wrapped, so easy to deal with,

as a buyer you generally want quick and easy reliable postage service , pack and sends consultants rang me as soon as my item was dropped off he advised me what the cost for postage would cost and told me not to stress he will pack my item extremely careful, being a relatively large and bulky item. it wouldn’t of been easy to wrap efficiently however pack and send did and it exceeded my expectations will use again and highly recommend. thumbs up! 5-star very happy with their service!!!!

Hi,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very very happy

I am so very happy with the service provided pack & send. They were able to get a very old dinner set from Melbourne to Brisbane in just 4 days. Each piece was individually wrapped and the box double boxed. The whole dinner set arrived intact. The staff we spoke to in Brisbane and Melbourne were friendly and very helpful, would recommend and use this business again.

Hi Mick,
Our brand promise is all about delivering seamless experiences that exceed customer expectations! We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Inexpensive, easy and efficient

Easy online interface
Good packing instructions
Prompt delivery
Well priced.
Will use again.

Hi Ben,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and sincerely thank you for your business.

Maureen
Maureenasked

Package must be send from Brisbane to South Africa, which courier service is used in South Africa?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Maureen, Thanks for your question. This will depend on what you are sending, the destination address, the weight, size and the service selected. To get the information you require, please contact the PACK & SEND service centre closest to where you are sending from in Brisbane. The team there will be able to help you. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

Alexasked

Hi
Do you guys have any warehouse/ depot in the USA to drop off items to be shipped to Australia

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Alex, Thanks for your question. We do not have PACK & SEND outlets in the USA but you could drop your goods into a PostNet outlet if there was a store nearby. They could arrange to ship it for you. https://www.postnet.com/

Alex

Thank you for getting back to me im also wondering if you have any partner in Germany as well

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry Alex, no we do not have partners in Germany.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u