PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Paul S.
Paul S.Perth, WA

website deceptive regarding delivery times

Actually delivery windows hidden in pop ups, not visible on booking page. Needs to be rectified as is misleading.
Rude and condescending staff at call centre. ([Names Removed]).
Tony at management was more interested in my issue and not rude at all.
Parcel not delivered within delivery window.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Efficient and budget friendly

Package was picked and delivered in time. Quick and reasonable service. It would have been better if both boxes had come in the same day instead of receiving them on separate days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience Sidra. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and we look forward to helping you again soon.

MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was very confused

I sent 2 bags and received a call: only one arrived. I wonder where the other one is. The person who called me said it is probably the sender’s fault.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Monica

Hello, sorry the tracking number is AUW0463824D0. Today I went pick up the first bag, we clarified that the second bag is on its way.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Monica and we are glad to know your 2nd parcel is on the way. We sometimes see split shipments for many reasons and I hope this hasn't inconvenienced you at all.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

No warning about when delivery would be.

Packages were picked up on time, but we got no info on when they would be delivered. Luckily we were home to receive them when they turned up without warning.

John Fisher
John FisherSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Very happy with the website booking system
I was expecting the sender to receive the shipping scan documents not me being the receiver
I'm told at the pick up area the driver was polite & switched on
I have recommended it to many people in the last week

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your recommendation. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Simple & cost effective

The process of online booking was very simple. Cost was very reasonable, much cheaper than I expected. Online tracking was helpful although package arrived three days later than eta. Still very satisfied.

Delivery TimeLate
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with PACK & SEND's Online Self Service. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Happy with the service

Happy with the service. There were some delays but the customer care team were very helpful with my questions and i would definitely use this service again in the future.

Hi Francis,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Emma Brown
Emma BrownSydney, NSW

Bad communication but very cheap and I received the packages after a 2 day delay

The packages were booked a week in advance and were picked up 2 days late after I’d canceled it. I left a message after the packages were not picked up and no one ever got back to me also because the driver didn’t buzz the apartment and the job was canceled we were concerned the goods were stolen from the apartment foyer. When I rang to confirm I was told the driver picked them up even though I’d cancelled the order so I Icancelled the cancel and the packages were delivered the next day. The cost was incredibly cheap though so the service was good value but bad communication. I’m happy they were delivered in the end.

Delivery TimeLate

Other Couriers

So good and timely, however the online tracking was an issue.

Picked up on time and delivered before it was expected, so fast. The only issue was that the online tracking was overloaded for the duration whilst the package was in transit.

Delivery TimeEarly
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

HI Kevin, Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with Pack & Send. As you've noted, sometimes the tracking takes a while to update, but we're glad everything went well during your delivery. We hope to see you again soon!

Simon D
Simon D

Easy Peasy!

The online system was easy and the pick up and delivery was on time. However the tracking system didn't work past the second scan. So I had no idea where it was in the delivery process and as this was over the weekend I didn't know if it would arrive on the Monday or not. Anyways, it did. Pretty happy all round, I'd use them again.

Hi Simon,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Catherine Rogers
Catherine RogersHobart, TAS

Good service

I was the receiver. The package was able to be picked up by the courier with no address which shouldn’t have happened. When I was alerted to this by the sender, I contacted Pack and Send. I spoke to Shantelle who brilliant. She traced the package and was able to track it down very quickly. She was a godsend. The rest of this service was efficient and good.

Pip kallus
Pip kallusIllawarra, NSW

Great customer service, easy to use & QUICK

Only lost a star as order was booked for pickup Monday and didn’t get picked up till Wednesday. Time was made up in quick delivery- item arrived exactly on time

Hi Pip,
Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Win
WinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value and prompt delivery

My package arrived within timeframe and professionally delivered. Looks to have been handled with care. Great customer service and advice for my self-serve package. Tracking was informative but a little slow with updating.

Hi Win,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send. Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Absolutely awful

Had to call four times, took 3 attempts to even get the courier to collect the package. Then it was left in an unsafe place downstairs in the building, well after the estimated delivery date, and not at our office as instructed.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Tony Rive
Tony RiveDarwin, NT

Tracking a little loose

I've used Pack & Send for a few years, but the concern I've had with most of my deliveries was tracking. My package came 5 days earlier than was suggested by the in-built tracking system this time. Previously, I've received an email at 3am to make sure I was available at 7am for delivery. I don't check emails that time of the day. But, it is an affordable way to get my belongings interstate

Delivery TimeEarly

Maureen
Maureenasked

Package must be send from Brisbane to South Africa, which courier service is used in South Africa?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Maureen, Thanks for your question. This will depend on what you are sending, the destination address, the weight, size and the service selected. To get the information you require, please contact the PACK & SEND service centre closest to where you are sending from in Brisbane. The team there will be able to help you. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

Alexasked

Hi
Do you guys have any warehouse/ depot in the USA to drop off items to be shipped to Australia

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Alex, Thanks for your question. We do not have PACK & SEND outlets in the USA but you could drop your goods into a PostNet outlet if there was a store nearby. They could arrange to ship it for you. https://www.postnet.com/

Alex

Thank you for getting back to me im also wondering if you have any partner in Germany as well

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry Alex, no we do not have partners in Germany.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u