PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Bill Couzens
Bill CouzensPerth, WA

I would hesitate to recommend P&S

The parcel was lost no tracking information was available, we eventually received the parcel two week late.
Parcel had Christmas presents in it, so was not happy at all. We payed for a service that was not delivered (literally)
Regards
Bill

John DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its 2022 and pack and send don’t think people using wheelchairs have parcels to send

I rolled my wheelchair to the nailsworth pack and send and there were steps at the entry. I called and asked for the wheelchair accessible entrance and was told the building is old and other shops like this. Although the person was helpful, don’t rent places that are inaccessible to customers and if you go ahead and rent it then ask for a wheelchair entrance. So much for ‘ There are No Limits to the solutions we can provide for you.’ as pack and send suggest.

John D

What will you be doing about current sites that have no access?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

As advised, we've passed your comments onto our management for incorporation into future site selection processes. It is difficult for established sites to accommodate however, this will be looked into and discussed further.

Child aged 5 years sobbing with disappointment and exhaustion.

Order AUW0476534F
This is a surprise present for 5 year old child.
I was told yesterday 16/12/21 the parcel was out for delivery.
According to my tracker it arrived in Melbourne 15/12/21
Today 17/12 I'm told it arrived at the depot 7.27 this morning.
Incredibly disappointing and it's not O.K to make a 5 year old cry.

Delivery TimeLate
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Rikki, We're very sorry that your delivery was delayed at this very busy time of year. We've checked your tracking number and confirm that the delivery was completed at 5.03pm today. We do apologise for the disappointment.

Rikki
Rikki
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks Rikki. We appreciate your understanding.

Inefficient service

Took 3 weeks longer than on the tracking then they gave me a partial refund and in the next breath they take $33 from my credit card saying parcel was larger than stated in self service booking. It seems strange that this could not have been noticed at initial pick up when weight /size is checked ? Not impressed timing is very sus. Won’t use again.

Paul S.
Paul S.Perth, WA

website deceptive regarding delivery times

Actually delivery windows hidden in pop ups, not visible on booking page. Needs to be rectified as is misleading.
Rude and condescending staff at call centre. ([Names Removed]).
Tony at management was more interested in my issue and not rude at all.
Parcel not delivered within delivery window.

megahertz
megahertzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic customer service and no accountability!

Booked a parcel to be picked up in Perth, the day came and went and I received no notification it had been picked up. Called customer service to be fed lies about it being regional. It was 20 minutes outside of Perth CBD, hardly regional. Had to call multiple times to get through to someone as their phone system intermittently hung up on me. Kept getting excuses and brushed off. Staff did not care when I threatened to cancel the job. Would never use them again!

Update: 1 hour after rebooking with TNT the parcel was picked up! So much for your crap about couriers being too busy Pack & Send!

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Efficient and budget friendly

Package was picked and delivered in time. Quick and reasonable service. It would have been better if both boxes had come in the same day instead of receiving them on separate days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience Sidra. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and we look forward to helping you again soon.

MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was very confused

I sent 2 bags and received a call: only one arrived. I wonder where the other one is. The person who called me said it is probably the sender’s fault.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Monica

Hello, sorry the tracking number is AUW0463824D0. Today I went pick up the first bag, we clarified that the second bag is on its way.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you Monica and we are glad to know your 2nd parcel is on the way. We sometimes see split shipments for many reasons and I hope this hasn't inconvenienced you at all.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

No warning about when delivery would be.

Packages were picked up on time, but we got no info on when they would be delivered. Luckily we were home to receive them when they turned up without warning.

Very poor service-

Parcel was picked up on time and was lost for over 1 month and when it was delivered most items in the box were damages or broken.
I will be putting in a claim but expect the service will be just as painful.
Bad communication and follow up except for a few.
Very unhappy and will not be using Pack & send or their NSW partner.
Not impressed.

A.S
A.SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Late Collection

They keep on saying that they already escalated the collection of my package, But there is no action done, keep on promising that the package will be collected but until now, package still sitting in the house waiting to be collected.
Schedule Date of Collection: 15/10/21
Until now, not yet collected

Delivery TimeNever Collected
JHK
JHKSydney, NSW

The most horrible service I've ever used

Arranged for an item from NSW 2541. It took exactly 4 weeks to get delivered to Sydney.
I made several contacts to track the item, but rarely got updated.
Extremely poor communication, not reliable.
I should have avoided using Pack&Send. I'll never use it again.

Awful

The item was elivered 8 weeks late, after being told it was lost. Customer support was defensive and rude throughout the entire process, unable to recognise the fault of their service.
The box also arrived in horrible condition

Alyse K.
Alyse K.

Not interested in dealing with your 'customer service' further. I have already spent hours trying to resolve this, not wasting any more time or energy on it.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

So sorry we're not able to resolve this issue satisfactorily for you Alyse.

John Fisher
John FisherSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Very happy with the website booking system
I was expecting the sender to receive the shipping scan documents not me being the receiver
I'm told at the pick up area the driver was polite & switched on
I have recommended it to many people in the last week

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your recommendation. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Luca P.
Luca P.Perth, WA

Untrustable service

My Item was sent explicitly with direction of my sign at delivery time.
Instead the currier just throw 3500$ worth box outiside my house and left without wait anyone to pick it up!!
I dont mind that the item arrived with a week of delay ,But this is unacceptable!!!!

Delivery TimeLate

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi, In the current situation with so many people affected by COVID, it would be inappropriate to provide any 'guarantees' regarding transit times. Our PACK & SEND service centres can provide you with a variety of service options to choose from. Just visit our website to find your closest store - https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/.

Navjot
Navjotasked

Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?

Salumalo A.
Salumalo A.asked

Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.