PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Paul S.
Paul S.Perth, WA

website deceptive regarding delivery times

Actually delivery windows hidden in pop ups, not visible on booking page. Needs to be rectified as is misleading.
Rude and condescending staff at call centre. ([Names Removed]).
Tony at management was more interested in my issue and not rude at all.
Parcel not delivered within delivery window.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Efficient and budget friendly

Package was picked and delivered in time. Quick and reasonable service. It would have been better if both boxes had come in the same day instead of receiving them on separate days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience Sidra. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

No warning about when delivery would be.

Packages were picked up on time, but we got no info on when they would be delivered. Luckily we were home to receive them when they turned up without warning.

John Fisher
John FisherSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Very happy with the website booking system
I was expecting the sender to receive the shipping scan documents not me being the receiver
I'm told at the pick up area the driver was polite & switched on
I have recommended it to many people in the last week

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your recommendation. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Simple & cost effective

The process of online booking was very simple. Cost was very reasonable, much cheaper than I expected. Online tracking was helpful although package arrived three days later than eta. Still very satisfied.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with PACK & SEND's Online Self Service. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Happy with the service

Happy with the service. There were some delays but the customer care team were very helpful with my questions and i would definitely use this service again in the future.

Hi Francis,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Emma Brown
Emma BrownSydney, NSW

Bad communication but very cheap and I received the packages after a 2 day delay

The packages were booked a week in advance and were picked up 2 days late after I’d canceled it. I left a message after the packages were not picked up and no one ever got back to me also because the driver didn’t buzz the apartment and the job was canceled we were concerned the goods were stolen from the apartment foyer. When I rang to confirm I was told the driver picked them up even though I’d cancelled the order so I Icancelled the cancel and the packages were delivered the next day. The cost was incredibly cheap though so the service was good value but bad communication. I’m happy they were delivered in the end.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

So good and timely, however the online tracking was an issue.

Picked up on time and delivered before it was expected, so fast. The only issue was that the online tracking was overloaded for the duration whilst the package was in transit.

Delivery TimeEarly
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

HI Kevin, Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with Pack & Send. As you've noted, sometimes the tracking takes a while to update, but we're glad everything went well during your delivery. We hope to see you again soon!

Simon D
Simon D

Easy Peasy!

The online system was easy and the pick up and delivery was on time. However the tracking system didn't work past the second scan. So I had no idea where it was in the delivery process and as this was over the weekend I didn't know if it would arrive on the Monday or not. Anyways, it did. Pretty happy all round, I'd use them again.

Hi Simon,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Pip kallus
Pip kallusIllawarra, NSW

Great customer service, easy to use & QUICK

Only lost a star as order was booked for pickup Monday and didn’t get picked up till Wednesday. Time was made up in quick delivery- item arrived exactly on time

Hi Pip,
Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Win
WinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value and prompt delivery

My package arrived within timeframe and professionally delivered. Looks to have been handled with care. Great customer service and advice for my self-serve package. Tracking was informative but a little slow with updating.

Hi Win,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send. Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Absolutely awful

Had to call four times, took 3 attempts to even get the courier to collect the package. Then it was left in an unsafe place downstairs in the building, well after the estimated delivery date, and not at our office as instructed.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Tony Rive
Tony RiveDarwin, NT

Tracking a little loose

I've used Pack & Send for a few years, but the concern I've had with most of my deliveries was tracking. My package came 5 days earlier than was suggested by the in-built tracking system this time. Previously, I've received an email at 3am to make sure I was available at 7am for delivery. I don't check emails that time of the day. But, it is an affordable way to get my belongings interstate

Delivery TimeEarly

Jeremy DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would not use them again

This was my first time using them. I used the self service option and booked it in for a 12-5pm pickup window. The sender took the day off work. Driver never arrived. I called just before they closed and was informed sometimes they run late and to wait. Sender waited till 7:30. No communication at all. Called back following week to rebook and they insisted it is to be a whole day window even though the website gives you a time frame. Driver just showed up the next day even though I had booked for Wednesday. The booking pickup is basically worthless. Very frustrating experience not worth it try elsewhere.

IanM
IanMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Acceptable

Hi Ian,
Your opinion & feedback is valuable to us and helps us work towards improving all aspects of our business. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi, In the current situation with so many people affected by COVID, it would be inappropriate to provide any 'guarantees' regarding transit times. Our PACK & SEND service centres can provide you with a variety of service options to choose from. Just visit our website to find your closest store - https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/.

Navjot
Navjotasked

Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?

Salumalo A.
Salumalo A.asked

Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.