PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Inefficient service

Took 3 weeks longer than on the tracking then they gave me a partial refund and in the next breath they take $33 from my credit card saying parcel was larger than stated in self service booking. It seems strange that this could not have been noticed at initial pick up when weight /size is checked ? Not impressed timing is very sus. Won’t use again.

Very Average

Package leaves Qld for NSW, after 48hrd the tracking app places it in SA. My inquiry was rebuffed; "private arrangement between Sender & P&S". But I paid?! It arrived a week later, only slightly damaged.

megahertz
megahertzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic customer service and no accountability!

Booked a parcel to be picked up in Perth, the day came and went and I received no notification it had been picked up. Called customer service to be fed lies about it being regional. It was 20 minutes outside of Perth CBD, hardly regional. Had to call multiple times to get through to someone as their phone system intermittently hung up on me. Kept getting excuses and brushed off. Staff did not care when I threatened to cancel the job. Would never use them again!

Update: 1 hour after rebooking with TNT the parcel was picked up! So much for your crap about couriers being too busy Pack & Send!

Efficient and budget friendly

Package was picked and delivered in time. Quick and reasonable service. It would have been better if both boxes had come in the same day instead of receiving them on separate days.

Delivery TimeOn Time
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience Sidra. We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Very poor service-

Parcel was picked up on time and was lost for over 1 month and when it was delivered most items in the box were damages or broken.
I will be putting in a claim but expect the service will be just as painful.
Bad communication and follow up except for a few.
Very unhappy and will not be using Pack & send or their NSW partner.
Not impressed.

A.S
A.SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Late Collection

They keep on saying that they already escalated the collection of my package, But there is no action done, keep on promising that the package will be collected but until now, package still sitting in the house waiting to be collected.
Schedule Date of Collection: 15/10/21
Until now, not yet collected

JHK
JHKSydney, NSW

The most horrible service I've ever used

Arranged for an item from NSW 2541. It took exactly 4 weeks to get delivered to Sydney.
I made several contacts to track the item, but rarely got updated.
Extremely poor communication, not reliable.
I should have avoided using Pack&Send. I'll never use it again.

Awful

The item was elivered 8 weeks late, after being told it was lost. Customer support was defensive and rude throughout the entire process, unable to recognise the fault of their service.
The box also arrived in horrible condition

Alyse K.
Alyse K.

Not interested in dealing with your 'customer service' further. I have already spent hours trying to resolve this, not wasting any more time or energy on it.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

So sorry we're not able to resolve this issue satisfactorily for you Alyse.

John Fisher
John FisherSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Very happy with the website booking system
I was expecting the sender to receive the shipping scan documents not me being the receiver
I'm told at the pick up area the driver was polite & switched on
I have recommended it to many people in the last week

Delivery TimeOn Time
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your recommendation. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Luca P.
Luca P.Perth, WA

Untrustable service

My Item was sent explicitly with direction of my sign at delivery time.
Instead the currier just throw 3500$ worth box outiside my house and left without wait anyone to pick it up!!
I dont mind that the item arrived with a week of delay ,But this is unacceptable!!!!

Simple & cost effective

The process of online booking was very simple. Cost was very reasonable, much cheaper than I expected. Online tracking was helpful although package arrived three days later than eta. Still very satisfied.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with PACK & SEND's Online Self Service. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

ex customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kingsgrove (Syd) Pack and Send

Orig quote $80,took their advice packed item and resubmitted, new quote $60,"ok,pickup" (3 blocks from depot),Was then rang up, $85 (??),"unhappy but go ahead. Next call, it's $125,"Really ??". Well you packed it, its bigger now. lost it at this point, being disabled with poor hearing and speech I don't really enjoy being exploited, I also made another error and put down price I paid for item ($20) not its value ($150).I'm assuming my tool cabinet is now sitting on their wall . And just to emphasize how poor this service is,1 hour after losing it with them Sendle delivered a larger cabinet, also interstate within 2 days and a third of their price.
Guess who I'll be using in future .

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Brilliant - thanks. I will refer this onto our management right now.

Adam A.
Adam A.Sydney, NSW

Don’t use this company, or Fastway couriers

Please don’t use this company, more over don’t use Fastway couriers either as that is who Pack and Send deal with. When I placed the delivery online I was quoted for 3-5 days giving 2-3 days for covid restriction things then got my package 4 weeks later. Package was picked up on time but then proceeded to take a week to get from Canberra to Sydney, then sat at the Sydney depot for almost 3 weeks. Then when I received my package the box was damaged and my stuff was falling out. That was $2,400 worth of goods you should take care of your customers packages a little better don’t you think.

Happy with the service

Happy with the service. There were some delays but the customer care team were very helpful with my questions and i would definitely use this service again in the future.

Hi Francis,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Waste of time

Item was not picked up, sender stayed home all day waiting, when i rang Pack & Send they could not give me any idea as to when the item would be picked up. So I cancelled the service was told i would receive a full refund in 3 working days well that never happened. Open a paypal despute still waiting on Pack & Send to reply. Will never use them again.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi, In the current situation with so many people affected by COVID, it would be inappropriate to provide any 'guarantees' regarding transit times. Our PACK & SEND service centres can provide you with a variety of service options to choose from. Just visit our website to find your closest store - https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/.

Navjot
Navjotasked

Why it is showing that (UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance.)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

UPS is a partner of PACK & SEND and are used for international shipments. They contact the sender's or receiver for information to assist with the clearance process. Do you have a specific tracking number for a booking?

Salumalo A.
Salumalo A.asked

Hi does anyone know what partner courier Pack and Send use for Fiji, parcel has been in customs for 7 days now and hasn’t updated in 5 days.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Salumalo, Please advise your tracking number so we can take a look for you.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.